Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

community@opendoor.com

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
Quick and easy experience!
(Phoenix) - Posted 1 month ago
So glad to hear this. Thanks for sharing!
We had a very seamless experience selling our house to Opendoor. Who would have ever thought you could sell your house without having people coming thru or doing any showings! Not to mention I was able to move at my own pace and definitely received a fair price! I would highly recommend Opendoor!
(Jacksonville) - Posted 1 month ago
We love great customer stories like yours. Thanks for sharing Ellen!
Trying to sell our house in the middle of a pandemic with a rambunctious 1 year old?!? Yes we were crazy to even think of it, but OpenDoor made it such as painless process. They were patient and always just a call or email away. They laid all out all our options and made sure that we felt supported the whole process. I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
(Raleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
Thank you for sharing this review Natalie, we're glad to hear your experience with us was a good one!
We chose to sell our home to OpenDoor because they offered us the same, if not more, than we would have expected to net selling our home in a traditional manner. The offer / closing process could not have gone any easier. The OpenDoor rep we worked with, Kayla Karp, was fantastic. Highly recommend.
(Dallas) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Ellen, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Very efficient process from start to finish
(Atlanta) - Posted 1 month ago
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us Lanny. We appreciate your feedback!
Using Opendoor was such an incredible experience! We weren’t sure what to expect in the beginning but every step of the entire process was so easy. The communication was amazing and the transaction from beginning to end was so quick and painless. Everything was set up for us along the way to ensure all ran smoothly. Anytime we had a question, our team responded so quickly and they were there for us every step of the way. We still can’t believe how wonderful Opendoor was to work with. We would 100% recommend Opendoor.
(Denver) - Posted 1 month ago
Angela, This is great to hear! Thank you for supporting what we do and happy to hear you've had a great experience with us.
Our family is in the process of moving out of state—in stages. Opendoor offered us everything we were looking for, which included a fair market value for our house, the option to move out in 60 days while locked in our offer and they would do the repairs needed to the house. Given the comps in our area and what it would cost to either do the repairs myself or contact them out, Opendoor made it possible to leverage our time to look for a short term home while we plan for the final leg of our move.
Our Experience Partner was Nate, who was incredible from start to finish. His availability, communication and professionalism made our Opendoor experience not only “pain free” but reassured us that we made the right choice given our circumstances.
Like others, we thought Opendoor was too good to be true. If you’re in the market to sell—do yourself a favor and see how this company is providing options and a level of service that is a game changer.
So glad to hear this Nic. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
From my first inquiry call everyone was extremely helpful, kind and super responsive. The price was fair, the customer service was awesome, Sam, Lan, and Stephanie you all rock. You responded to my annoying texts, emails and delivered the next chapter or our lives. We sold our home effortlessly, and purchased in about two months. The tour assistants were always professional and courteous, Simone, Diane and Michael were amazing. We couldn't ask for a better experience. Thank you!
We're delighted to hear you've had a good experience with Opendoor. We appreciate you spreading the word about Opendoor!
This was my first experience with Opendoor and I can't express how thankful I was to have chosen to sell & buy using this company! The highlight of the entire process was their customer service representative Nate Otis. Nate was overly helpful each step of the way! With genuine kindness and a positive attitude he guided me through the process which did have a few bumps along the way. Mainly having to do with the realtor I was set up with, but as soon as I had voiced my concern to Nate he had someone reach out almost immediately to hear the concerns I had. The issue was resolved and as we continued moving forward Nate and other customer care employees continued to check in to ensure everything was moving along smoothly. All these great traits their customer service team (especially Nate Otis!!!) made this a 5 star experience for sure! Oh and let's not forget that the offer made on my property was competitive and generous too! I hope you all continue to grow as a company because there are folks all over who could use such a positive experience when buying or selling a home. Thanks Opendoor & thank you Nate Otis for being the best! I hope you and your family stay happy and healthy and if the future calls for another move I know who to call!
(Raleigh) - Posted 1 month ago
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Kyle.
I met Kamelia 2 years ago. She is friendly, genuine, upbeat and professional. She comes highly recommended and anyone would be very lucky to have her as their agent.
That's great to hear, Nayera. It always makes us happy to hear the experience was a good one!
I worked with Garett Grensky. He was professional, extremely responsive and made the whole process easy. The process to sell to open door is very transparent and there were no surprises. The closing was easy and efficient.
(Raleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for the love Carol! We will be sure to share your kind words with the team.
Opendoor is a great way to sell your property. Everyone was knowledgeable and worked at a swift pace. Great way to sell a house.
(San_antonio) - Posted 2 months ago
That's wonderful feedback to hear, Gary! We always strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share!
Once I decided not to keep my condo in Phoenix, I started looking into my options for selling it from Illinois. After much research, I found Opendoor and am very happy I did. Brock made the experience simple and pain free. I love that when he made their offer they also had a real estate agent there to go over what I could get if I went the traditional route. I choose to sell to Opendoor and was very happy with the offer. I have already suggested Opendoor to 2 friends who are considering selling their properties. I would use them again with no hesitation!
(Phoenix) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Nedra! We appreciate the review. Thanks for sharing, and wishing you all the best in this new chapter!
The Open Door reps were courteous, patient and professional. They helped us at every turn in the sale of our house.
(Dallas) - Posted 2 months ago
Thank you for sharing your experience Morris and happy to hear that!
We had a very good experience with Opendoor. They gave us a very good price for our home and the process was simple and easy. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone.
Wonderful to hear that it worked for you! Thanks for sharing your experience Mark.
Great service - simplifies and depressurizes the buying process. All Open Door contacts have been helpful and courteous.
Hi, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
For purchasing a home, the experience with open door has been easy and stress free. We had worked with a realtor in our home area and it was stressful, unsuccessful and I did most of the work in searching opportunities. When the realtor finally said, can't you get approved for more and called me crazy for not going through the hoops of scheduling viewings because the homes were being snapped up within hours of coming on the market, I had, had enough. I did a little research and found Opendoor and gave it a try. We found multiple properties in the location we really wanted to live in and submitted the offer. Within an hour I was contacted, we put it together and it was seamless and easy. Heather, who helped up, had the offer delivered that afternoon and stayed in contact with us. She walked us through the process of what's next and had made this a stress free as possible transaction. I would definitely use Opendoor again (but hopefully not for a while - lol). Thank you!
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this, Kerry.
Opendoor was absolutely amazing to work with! First the entire process of getting our home appraised was so simple. The offer was more than fair! Second, we were building a new house and our closing date changed multiple times. This was never an issue for Opendoor. They were flexible, friendly, and supportive during the entire experience. Finally, the checkout process was so easy! I highly recommend using Opendoor to sell your home.
(Minneapolis) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi Tricia, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
It was a dream come true. We did not want to show our home with a toddler and dog while working full time. We sold a home quickly in the past but had multiple showings that were at 7-8pm and all day on the weekends. I think the consistency between what Open door advertised and what they did was the best part of the entire experience. They made us a fair offer and Julie was very easy to get in touch with to answer any questions. It was really an unbelievable experience and felt clean, consistent, expedient, with no hidden fees or costs and really great communication. We never felt pressure or any frustration. As I’m typing this I still can’t extol them enough. The virtual closing was the cherry on top. It is an amazing innovative concept with stellar follow through.
RT, This is great to hear! Thank you for supporting what we do and happy to hear you've had a great experience with us.
From the first message to the last one, everyone at OpenDoor was friendly and went out of their way to make this as smooth as possible. I could not have imagined it going any better! We were hesitant about choosing this method to sell our home but am so thankful that we did! The price was fair and communication was quick and easy. Thank you for taking so much of the stress away.
Hi Melissa! We appreciate the review. Thanks for sharing, and wishing you all the best in this new chapter!
Opendoor is rated 4.06 based on 830 reviews