Opendoor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Opendoor
Read Opendoor Reviews

About Opendoor:

In 2014, we set out to reinvent life’s most important transaction with home sellers and buyers in mind. Since then, we’ve helped thousands of people sell their homes and move in one simple, seamless transaction.

Life’s biggest milestones come with a move. Whether you’re getting married, starting a family, or taking a new job, moving is a natural step towards your dream. But it isn’t easy. Each step is more stressful than the last, and sometimes it seems like everyone but you is in control of your destiny.

Opendoor is here to change that. From selling your current home to choosing your next one, we’ve revolutionized the process to put you at the center of your move. Because we believe only one person should be in charge of how your future unfolds, and that’s you.

community@opendoor.com

Tell us how Opendoor made you happy
Absolutely amazing way to sell my home, its was completed less then 10 days. Fair price and well coordinated and well informed of the process.
(San_antonio) - Posted 2 months ago
Glad to hear you had a positive experience with us Vasu. We appreciate your feedback!
I strongly recommend to choose Opendoor as your realtor for your home buy opportunities
Happy to hear this and even happier you took the time to tell us! Thanks for spreading the word!
Honest, fair, transparent, responsive and stress-free - we can unreservedly recommend selling to Opendoor.
(Tucson) - Posted 2 months ago
So glad to hear this Bernard. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
I would use Opendoor again! They were excellent.
(Raleigh) - Posted 2 months ago
Rose, Thanks for the positive feedback and we appreciate you spreading the word about Opendoor! 💙
Tim our open door representative made it a hassle free experience. We didn’t have to show our home especially during COVID. They made us a priority and made us a great offer. We got to stay in our home while we built our new home. The follow up was great. Every time I had a question I would get a response within the day no later than 24 hours. Overall a wonderful experience
(Phoenix) - Posted 2 months ago
Thanks for the love Jocelyn! We will be sure to share your kind words with the team.
Wish I called them sooner! Was a bit hesitant since reviews seem pretty mixed but we had a fantastic experience selling our home after we had to quickly move cross country. The offer was higher than we expected, though there were repair fees but then even with those fees, the commission and closing costs, we still liked the final dollar amount and being able to close within 2 weeks really helped seal the offer. The two weeks flew by and providing the necessary paperwork for closing was fairly simple and straightforward. We were able to upload everything online, get a handful of signatures notarized and overnight those with a prepaid label. Easy and convenient.
(Charlotte) - Posted 2 months ago
Hi John, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
I made contact. They inspected the house (I was not present) and their offer was above what I think was retail. The offer and the expenses were clear, and title company was very good and and communication was good.
(Jacksonville) - Posted 3 months ago
We love hearing stories like these! Thanks for taking the time to share, Joel.
I’ve used open door for a long time. Then I decided to go with a realtor. Coming back to open door was an amazing experience
So glad to hear this. Thanks for letting us know! We're so glad you were able to benefit from the ease and certainty the Opendoor experience provides!
If you are looking to buy or sell your home, Opendoor was great! Easy to work with great customer service and quick close. Also great negotiation skills.
Wonderful to hear that it worked for you! Thanks for sharing your experience.
Open door has great people great philosophy, on how they do business. They take care of you every step of the way .
We’re always happy to hear about the positive experiences our customers have with us. Thank you for sharing Trisha & Steve!
Jonathan was a dream! He was very professional, trust worthy and endearing. He stayed in contact and kept me in the loop til the end. I highly recommend Open Door...Jonathan sold my house on the third day, over asking price...you rock Jonathan! God bless!
We’re always happy to hear about the positive experiences our customers have with us. Thank you for sharing Patti!
Selling my home could not have been easier! The support I received throughout the entire process was beyond outstanding. Chelsea with Opendoor was always on top of things. She immediately responded to every question or request I had. I appreciate the entire experience and would definitely recommend Opendoor to anyone looking to sell their home quickly and hassle free.
(Dallas) - Posted 4 months ago
Anthony, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
From our Tour Agent, Tammy showing us homes and always making herself available to "Add" homes to our tour in this crazy market, to the Open Door realtor Elizabeth Miller writing up our offer, to Timothy at Open Door Home Loans securing our financing and even Debbie from Open Door checking in on our progress, I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Truly made selling and purchasing our new home pain and stress free! We would definitely recommend Open Door if you are in the market for a new home or selling your existing home. They do a phone walk through of your home, send an inspector to check out the outside and then make an offer. No need in having countless strangers tracking through your home. Having to "Stage" it, take your animals somewhere in the meantime and having to sanitize everything during these unprecedented times. Fast, easy, friendly and efficient and honest and true to their word. You can take their cash offer and even list it at the same time to see if you can get more through a traditional sale, while being guaranteed that your house is sold so you can purchase your next home hassle free! The incentives they are giving are a great additional bonus! Open Door has totally revolutionized the way homes are bought and sold. Oh yeah, we got to pick our closing date so no added stress about storage or moving twice! Great customer service!
Hi Martha, great to hear you've had a good experience with us! We appreciate you choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Quick and easy way to sale your property no hassle Best service.
(Las_vegas) - Posted 4 months ago
That's awesome! Happy to hear that Faiz. Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!
What an easy, painless way to buy a home. I admit that I was nervous as a first time home buyer but the entire process was smooth (and social distancing friendly). Everyone at Opendoor was in sync and quick to reach out with updates and responses to my inquiries. I really appreciated the timeliness and care, along with the provided timeline of what was expected from me.

It seems I gravitate towards things that are easy as I also went with Opendoor for my home loan and that process was also amazingly simple.

Great experience. 5/5 - Will buy my next home through Opendoor.
Tim, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
At first I was not to sure if this would work. I felt like this was to good to
be true! This was a very easy process as I sold current home, found new home and did a mortgage loan through Opendoor. I am really impressed with the credits given and no lender fees. Opendoor is not a joke it’s worth it! The customer service was very friendly and helpful. What I loved was there was no pressure. I could look for houses and select to tour each day if needed.
Overall, this was the easiest process if you wanted to move quickly into a new home. I definitely recommend anyone to check them out and see all there options in buying or selling as they truly did wonders for me! Keep it up Opendoor!
That's amazing to hear! We strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share this.
I absolutely loved working with Sahar. It is very important to work with a professional, experienced and knowledgeable realtor who will put an offer together that will stand out from the rest and have the right communication skills to deal with the seller. It’s not always about who offers more.
We love hearing stories like these! Thanks for taking the time to share, Evangelina.
Had an excellent experience. Process was quick, seamless, staff VERY engaging and professional from beginning to end. We're happy.
(Atlanta) - Posted 4 months ago
Sharman great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
From Shanda Conroy at Opendoor, to my local rep Sarah Sanchez at the partner title company, I was treated as though I were their only customer. Thru constant contact, those two young lady's made my experience a stress free, professional transaction
(Dallas) - Posted 4 months ago
That's wonderful feedback to hear, Robin! We always strive to provide a great customer experience with Opendoor and your feedback is incredibly valuable to us. Thanks for taking the time to share!
I’m really pleased to have chosen
Opendoor to show me houses.
My tour agent was Ruth Hern, she was really helpful and informative. I
will continue to work with her to show me more homes. Thank you!
Veronica, great to hear you've had a positive experience with Opendoor! Thank you for choosing Opendoor for such an important transaction.
Opendoor is rated 4.06 based on 830 reviews