Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.
Courier, Own Driver

Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Tomasz B
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Barb M
Ordered flowers and never delivered. Could not get a hold of the company all day and no response from them or a courteousy call or email as to why the order was not fulfilled. Bad customer service. Would not use them again
If i had a chance not to give a star, I would. Poor customer service, poor quality, poor communication. I will share my story as I think i need to be heard. I haven’t seen my mother for 3 years and I wanted to do something nice and choose a good quality flowers with the service. As eblooms mentioned that they are “awarded flowershop in Ottawa” I decided to give it a try. Spending over 160$ on the bouquet, I was told my Mom will receive flowers in the morning. So guess what? It is 7 pm and yet no flowers. I tried to contact the store, but no answer, no one returning the calls nor answering my email. I contacted the life chat and Emily ( who I think should not be working in Customer Service) was very rude, did not answer any of my questions and at the end just disabled my access to the life chat. Well oh well. Im sitting here and hoping for the best. My first and last time having business with this company, and I will also assure my friends and family not to have any business with this flower shop.
They failed to deliver the Mother’s Day flowers on time. I ordered on Saturday and did not get the order today (will it even arrive tomorrow?). Also you cannot speak to a person, there is no answering machine, there is no live chat function and no emails were returned. I had to turn to Facebook to get a response and was told there is no way to know if my flowers will arrive. $200 for Mother’s Day down the drain. Read Yelp reviews with similar experiences; this company is not reliable.
First delivery attempt failed doubly: the crystal vase I had ordered was broken in delivery, and I was promised an afternoon delivery. (This spoiled the surprise as well). Furthermore, after adjusting plans to remain home to wait for second delivery, received an email...after closing hours...that no one was home (!). Unreliable service
The middle picture is what was advertised thru Ottawa Flowers and what I THOUGHT that I had purchased for my Daughter for Mother's Day. The other pictures are what she actually recieved complete with: dead/wilted Daisies, a rotten Kiwi fruit, 2 lemons (???) 4 apples and 2 oranges...looking NOTHING at all like the advertised picture! Completely shameful false advertising! Shame on you!!!!!
Never delivered my mom's flowers for Mother's Day. They took wayy too many orders and were overbooked. They called me past 6.30PM on Mother's Day to let me know that they were not going to honor my order. I was not happy at all with my experience. They could have taken few orders if they knew they couldn't make it, at least I would have gone with another vendor.
There is really nothing worse you can do to a customer than not delivering flowers on Mother's day. I paid $140.12 for a Mother's day order to be delivered and it never arrived. Even after chatting 3 times with customer service. No phone number to call other than a chat line. No ability to leave contact info/message via email. Horrible. Do NOT deal with this company!!
The middle picture is what was advertised (Fresh Fruit and Flower Basket) and what I THOUGHT I had purchased for my Daughter for Mother's Day from Ottawa Flowers. The rest of the pictures are of what she actual recieved including: wilted/dead Daisies, a rotten Kiwi, 2 lemons(???) 4 apples and 2 oranges...disgraceful false advertising!!!
This is the second time I am ordering from you guys, and in the flower delivery department, I am delighted. But when I tried to order the second time, I didn't have my password, and when I pressed the find my password, my password was sent to me in plain text, and as a CS engineer, that tells me that it wasn't encrypted in the first place which is a big security flaw. This exposes every single people with an account, and since its in plain text, it would require minimal effort to hack into the data and retrieve all the data. This exposes your customer's information stored with you but is also very dangerous because people tend to reuse a password, and some of your customers could use the same email and password for their bank account as well. I would contact you guys IT person or the person that made this decision and ask him to change it ASAP. This message isn't meant to offend anyone; I just wanted to point this out and tell you guys how big of a security flaw it is. Cordially
I did not receive what I ordered at all. The flowers weren’t in the right vase and there was no card. The flowers in the arrangement weren’t as promised at all. Overall will not order from here again.
I've ordered from this company twice. Both times, particular the last have been terrible experiences. The first time, despite providing all contact information, they put my order on hold without contacting me. When i called them up, they said it was to "verify payment". They then made the delivery late at night, when i had paid a premium to have it delivered at a certain time. The second time I ordered, two days ago, was for a death anniversary. They contacted me a day after the delivery date, and said they didn't have the flowers i ordered. I responded and accepted the alternative (cheaper) flower. At 2PM the day after the delivery date - they cancelled the order for no reason, again without contacting me. Incredibly slow, cheap and unprofessional - especially considering the importance of this date to me and my family.
Pavel was amazing. He knew exactly what I was looking for, and provided help and suggestions to get the perfect vision. I have gotten so many compliments on my bouquet, i couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Thanks Pavel!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019 Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019
I called Ottawa flowers late in the day before Mother’s Day but they were still able to help me and guaranteed delivery for Mother’s Day. They delivered by 5pm and the flowers were stunning! Thank you so much!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 26th May 2018
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and looking forward to be of service again. Ottawa Flowers Team
The owner/manager was patient with us he knew the look we were looking for. He was patient & brought the flowers to the hall. Great service. Thanks again.
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 24th May 2018
Dear Pavel: Thank you so much for the exquisite arrangement that you sent me today. The flowers are absolutely breathtaking and look divine in my living room. Best regards, Bonnie
I ordered flowers online the Wednesday before Mother’s Day to be delivered to my mother on Mother’s Day. She did not receive them on Mother’s Day, so I called the next morning shortly before 9am. They said they were overwhelmed by orders and could not fulfill them all on Mother’s Day, but would expedite it to be delivered. It is now 3pm and yesterday’s flowers still have not been delivered. I have used Ottawa Flowers several times in the past and have been pleased with the quality, but this incident likely will have me looking elsewhere.
Great service! Ordered flowers after emailing that I needed flowers delivered the same day. Not a problem, ordered and delivered on time! Thank you Pavel ! Gary
I was extremely disappointed in the Christmas basket I ordered. It hardly resembled the photo on your web site - not even close, actually. Very disappointing. I will not be ordering from this store again. You can see by the actual photo of the basket and the screen shot of the item on the website, how different two are.
Pavel called and apologized sincerely. We received the refund we wanted so all is good. The order arrived the day after Mother’s Day but my wife had been so disappointed she rejected the flowers. At least we got our money back. Read about the ice cream shop that opened in Massachusetts lately and the terrible experience they had with customers due to Covid delays; not making excuses but let’s all remember these are extraordinary times - enough businesses will be destroyed in the next few months, and lives affected. I got my refund so we can move on.
Like others, the flowers were not delivered on Mother’s Day which was a huge disappointment and there was an issue with the flowers once finally delivered. HOWEVER when I phoned to discuss the issue (yes delivery was a problem but so is Covid -19) they were responsive and insisted on sending out a second arrangement - equally as gorgeous and elaborate. So kudos to Ottawa Flower. I am going to give them a second chance for sure.
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.23 based on 514 reviews