Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.
Courier, Own Driver

Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Tomasz B
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Barb M
Paid extra for delivery before 4pm. Order was not delivered at all. Delivery was to a hospital. Website explicitly states that they deliver to this hospital. When I called to ask why my flowers were not delivered, they told me that they do not deliver to this hospital. Could have ordered from somewhere else if I had been told this upfront, now the whole opportunity to send flowers that day was missed. Was promised an immediate refund. Refund not provided.
Flowers were broken when they arrived. Cookie box was open.
I bought two bouquets and one was not delivered. Until today, after 3 days (included weekend), I have no information
Not impressed. I picked a out flower arrangement specifically because my wife loves Gerber daisies and when the arrangement came there was none in it. Disappointing
Unacceptable, Unfeeling Service. Last Tuesday I ordered a large Funeral spray for my best friend to specifically be delivered the next day, Wednesday to stay with & then go with the casket to the gravesite this Friday morning for an 11 am gravesite service. I noticed on Thursday that my order was "in progress" so I called them at 8:30 am this morning, Friday and they told me that the order was to be delivered this morning at 9:30am. I told them that I didn't authorize this and they said they would investigate and apologized. They called me back at 5 pm to say that their staff person had called the funeral home on Tuesday & checked on the funeral time & proceeded to change the date and time. I was not asked nor notified of this change. I was unable to attend the service so having the flowers with the casket for 2 days was important to me. This has added to my distress & sadness. I will not order from this florist again.
I ordered a bouquet for my wife for mothers day, I set the delivery time for anytime. They showed up at 10:25pm , the driver didn't ring the door bell he just stood in the dark in-front of our doorbell camera. He apologized for the delay as they were busy, when I received it from him the packaging and flowers smelled like cigarettes and were absolutely disgusting. I've submitted multiple emails to Ottawa Flowers and crickets. First and last time using this company, if they could not deliver properly and at a reasonable time they should not have accepted my order over $100 for literally trash.
My husband ordered me flowers & chocolates for mothers day. They arrived noon the next day. Suppose to have chocolates received a 70% cocoa bar. Cost $165 range. Not worth it. Never again!
My thoughtful husband sent me flowers for Mothers Day. The flowers I received were not thoughtful. The arrangement consisted all the rose buds being dead and several of the mums were broken. Needless to say during this time it would have been nice to receive a floral arrangement that was fresh and delivered on time. My card for my husband's order number said Saturday May 8 the flowers were delivered late on Sunday afternoon. Also when I keyed in the order number to fill out the survey it said that my number was invalid. A real disappointment. We will never deal with this company again!
I ordered flowers for my mother-in-law who is 85. We live in Florida and have not seen her in over a year due to Covid. She received her flowers on Saturday and as of this morning most of them are dead. I have tried calling you directly but no one is anwering the phones. I will try calling again later today.
I am baffled and annoyed I would be asked to submit a review when the flowers I ordered for my mother for mother's day never arrived. I had a similar issue last year but at the time COVID-19 was new to us and so I was understanding. This year I am not and will never use this company again.
It is 7:40 pm and the flowers have not yet been delivered.
The "As Shown" photograph on your website for Yellow Rose Bouquet is not what was delivered. Short about 10 roses. I attached a photo of what was delivered compared to the "As Shown" on your website. Disappointed.
i ordered flowers for Valentines day - paid and set the date only for it to not show up and then sent an email to write a review about my experience. If you want to pay for flowers and then not have them show up when you want use this company.
We received the cheese and wine hamper as gift from our family. We were absolutely shocked to see that it is charged at $100.00. We received three unripe bananas, one superstore quality Gouda cheese and a bottle non-alcoholic wine listed for $8.00 dollars. I appreciate there is always a mark up for products like this, but feel this is false advertising and should be taken up with the Better business bureau.
The arrangement began dying badly the next day. I accepted the offer of replacement, but it never arrived. No explanation, no apology. There should be a rating option of zero stars. Go to YELP reviews to see other very negative experiences.
Dear Mary Jo Lynch, It is with deep regret that we read your reviews regarding your disappointment with our services. We understand that the first arrangement that was delivered to you December 7th at approximately 5:15pm, was affected by the cold weather and did not last the way it should have. A replacement arrangement was offered to you with an upgrade which was successfully delivered to you personally December 14th at approximately 5pm by one of our long time trusted drivers. After seeing yet another 1 star review on another platform, we attempted to call you December 18th and sent you a follow up email confirming the above with no response. Due to our sincerest efforts to resolve this matter for you, we would appreciate it if you would kindly update your reviews to reflect these facts. - Your team at Ottawa Flowers Inc.
I was extremely disappointed in the Christmas basket I ordered. It hardly resembled the photo on your web site - not even close, actually. Very disappointing. I will not be ordering from this store again. You can see by the actual photo of the basket and the screen shot of the item on the website, how different two are.
to be honest i expect the flowers to be like photos at least similar but it was totally different, not satisfy, they suppose to ask for your approval before changing all flowers and send you picture if you accept this changing but they did not
I ordered flowers for my girlfriend to arrive on her birthday May 17th. This company sent the flowers on Mother's day, one week early instead. There is a mother in the house, and this caused some very awkward confusion. I wouldn't care if it was one or two days off from her birthday, but an entire week? Only one flower was still alive for her birthday. I tried to contact customer support, but they would not respond. For the amount of money I spent here, I expected more. They even waited till after her birthday to mark the order as "Complete." To top it all off, the bouquet was short one flower.
I'm really disappointed with Ottawa Flowers Inc and will never use their services again.
I ordered 3 different orders for 2 different occasions..... both times the orders were never delivered and never received any information as to why it was never delivered or that they couldn't fulfill the order prior to the delivery
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.23 based on 514 reviews