Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.

613 737-5555

info@ottawaflowers.com

3-2000 Thurston Drive

Tell us how Ottawa Flowers Inc. made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Lillian
"The service was excellent. The driver was awesome, accommodating, courteous and made the recipient feel like a valued customer. Could not ask for a better service."
Mayanna
"The flowers I sent to my mother started to die the day after she received them. This has been the second time this has happened, it also happened when I sent her flowers for mother’s day. I am extremely disappointed and upset that this has occurred."
"Beautiful flowers and super fast delivery from order to arrival"
"nice selection of flowers very happy"
"flowers were beautiful"
"Very helpful."
"Great selection at a reasonable price."
"Lovely"
"Friendly service, great deals and beautiful flowers"
"Our wedding flowers were beautiful, Pavel was wonderful to work with, and Ottawa Flowers' prices are very good. After our initial consultation, it was clear Pavel knew what he was doing! He asked the right questions to figure out what we needed, and was able to execute our vision when we told him what kind of look we were going for. Everything was taken care of and it was so easy - we didn't worry about a thing. They even threw in a free boutonniere when we realized we forgot to order one for our nephew a few days before the wedding!"
"The Christmas cactus I bought for my sister was not as lush depicted - looked very hastily and shabbily put together. I have used you for all my flower needs and this was my first disappointment. You can do better!"
Hi Deborah, we would love to rectify this issue with you, could you please call the office and provide order details for this. 613-737-5555
"Great gift"
"I'm a repeat customer because my online orders have always been correctly filled and I know that every effort has been made to deliver on time. When the flowers arrive, I'm the one who receives the compliments, but it's all thanks to the good work of Ottawa Flowers!"
"Poor customer service. Couldn't be bothered to return my phone call to answer a few questions about the product I was interested in buying."
We apologize for the inconvenience as we are overwhelmed during the holiday season. Here is the direct cell number for our manager Pavel.
He would be happy to address any issues you may have. Feel free to give him a call any time: 613 762-9781
Please accept our apologies again

Ottawa Flowers
"Placed a call yesterday for some information. Left a callback number. No one called back and it's been about 24 hours. Guess there are other florists in Ottawa that would appreciate my business :("
Please accept our apologies again

Ottawa Flowers
"It worked"
"****⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
"All good. Delivered on time and my mom says they are lovely."
"The delivery service is terrible! You called me here in BC at 6:30am waking me after a very late night, maybe check where you are calling before dialing the number."
Dear Shelley, our sincerest apologies for the call so early. Drivers, at times, call recipients ahead of time to ensure someone is home yet confirm address, and with so many different area codes in north America, they clearly overlooked that it may be BC, thus, different time zone. Furthermore, if your phone number was provided versus that of the recipient, would have further resulted in us calling you versus the recipient directly. That being said, would like to offer you a free delivery on your next order as our apology for the early morning call.
Your team at Ottawa Flowers Inc.
"Great service ,"
"I was very pleased with your prompt service, thank you and I will be ordering from you again."
"Ottawa Flowers has successfully delivered flowers to my grandmother for her birthday each and every year for the past several without fail. Although I am now 3 timezones away from my hometown, their online presence and email notification system keeps me updated in real-time."
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.26 based on 134 reviews