Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

66% of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.

613 737-5555

info@ottawaflowers.com

3-2000 Thurston Drive

How would you rate Ottawa Flowers Inc. ?

(optional)

"Excellent service and very helpful staff. It wasn't easy to come up with a solution for the flowers in 2 days, but they came through. Very impressive. Highly recommended to anyone."
"I called Ottawa flowers late in the day before Mother’s Day but they were still able to help me and guaranteed delivery for Mother’s Day. They delivered by 5pm and the flowers were stunning! Thank you so much!"
"The owner/manager was patient with us he knew the look we were looking for. He was patient & brought the flowers to the hall. Great service. Thanks again."
"I ordered flowers two times from Ottawa Flowers. Both times they had flower substitutions that changed the bouquet considerably from the picture, what was received looked like a $15 bouquet from supermarket. Both bouquets had very common flowers, roses, tulips, daisies. First time they called about the substitution, but not the second time. Will not be using their services in the future."
"This is the third time I have sent flowers from my location in Berlin. The flowers have always been super lovely and everyone comments! I can rely on this flower shop."
"Maya helped me create a gourmet gift basket for 65th wedding anniversary of mom and dad who are out of town. Ordering on-line was easy and the personal service was excellent, only a phone call away. Maya followed up with me with a phone call and email to confirm the arrangements and special order. The service was excellent, basket was beautiful and arrived on time to make their special day memorable. Thank you Maya!"
"Called to clarify an address and still got the flowers there on time."
"I appreciated that delivery was available on Mother's Day."
"Delivery service was fast and efficient."
"They confirmed a morning drop-off, and didn't drop off the flowers until 8pm. It left Mom waiting around all Mothers Day expecting flowers and having nothing show up until she was getting ready for bed. I tried to discuss this through email after the fact, but got no response. They've lost a consistent 10-year customer. Ben"
Hi Ben,
We are truly sorry that you feel disappointed from our service. However, this Mother's Day we did not offer AM deliveries because of the issue with volume during this period.
We would like to offer you a free deliver if you wish to use our services in the future.
Again, we apologize for your bad experience
Ottawa Flowers Inc.
"Very easy way to send a gift from a different city. Delivery was on time, I was informed the whole time, and I was told that the flowers looked amazing."
"Flowers were never delivered. Order was cancelled without a phone call. Update: I spoke with an agent on the phone. The pending charge on my cc was removed and order cancelled. Email detailing this was sent to spam and no phone call received Agent indicated that phone calls are standard in this situation but I have no missed or received calls on that day."
Hi Anonymous,
We take claims for none delivery very seriously. Could you please provide a name or an order number so we can track what happen and why it was not delivered. Thank You.
Ottawa Flowers
"Delivery is always efficient and flowers are excellent quality!"
Khadijeh M
Verified Buyer
"We worked with Ottawa Flowers for our wedding in May 2018. Our arrangements were STUNNING and Pavel and his team worked so hard to develop a schema that fit our budget and style of our wedding. Not only did they help us achieve our dream flower arrangements; they guided us through care of the flowers ( which are still gorgeous and places in our homes 3 weeks after the wedding). The delivery, set up and pick up was seamless. I would describe Ottawa Flowers as respectable, reliable, affordable and fun to work with and genuine! Thank you to the OF team for helping our dreams come true!"
"I ordered flowers for my Mom for mother’s day. The flowers she received looked nothing like the photo they advertise on their website. Not only were they completely different flowers many of the flowers arrived broken. The flower arrangements looked cheap when i spent over 90$ for it. I contacted the store and they told me they would reimburse me 50%. Which I was completely happy with. But now 2 weeks as passed and I haven’t gotten anything back. I contacted the store many times and nothing. Not happy at all."
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and looking forward to be of service again.
Ottawa Flowers Team
"The flowers were beautiful and were delivered as promised on Mother's Day. Thanks!"
"Just a note of appreciation to you and the florist in your employment, for both your responses, as I requested help with silk flowers this past Victoria weekend Monday. The change to the silk flowers at the cemetery was desperately needed! The new arrangement is beautiful, and fitting. My Mother’s retirement suite has a gorgeous new orchid as a centrepiece honouring my Dad and his former care of the surrounding orchids in bloom there. I’ll remember your Florist business in the future."
"I'll send a proper thank you note later on, but I just wanted to say that we loved all of the flowers! I got lots of compliments on them, especially my bouquet. They are still looking great and they're currently in vases at home. Thank you so much for all your help, the service was fantastic and you made us feel 100% confident that everything would be taken care of. I especially liked the alter arrangements, they looked great! Thanks again!!"
"I am from out of town, and the service was efficient and quick delivery. Staff were helpful over the phone, and the arrangements were very attractively put together"
"Hi, Thank you as always for your excellent service! The flowers are always a nice piece to our events! They look great - especially in photos! :)"
"Bought flowers for Mother’s Day. Spent extra to have it the between 8 am and 8 pm. Flowers didn’t arrive til 930 at night. What’s the point. Even had to pay extra for delivery because it was In Kanata. Candles were not the ones they advertised on the website when I made the purchase. Overall bad experience."
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 3.87 based on 53 reviews