Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.

613 737-5555

info@ottawaflowers.com

3-2000 Thurston Drive

Tell us how Ottawa Flowers Inc. made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Maria V
"I used Ottawa Flowers for my engagement party and all of the florals were stunning!! Pavel was very helpful to work with and made my my vision come to life (it was exactly what I wanted and more!). We will be working together again for my wedding!!!"
Diana L
"I was most impressed with the Ottawa Flowers service and product. My wedding flowers turned out better than I imagined them. I was given their full attention and we went though all details of my order without being rushed, answering my questions with patient. Highly recommend for sure."
"The service was excellent. The driver was awesome, accommodating, courteous and made the recipient feel like a valued customer. Could not ask for a better service."
"I have used Ottawa Flowers before and they never failed, but this Mother's Day they failed me spectacularly. I received an email saying "Last Chance for Guaranteed Mothers Day Delivery" so I ordered immediately spending around $250 and requested before 4 pm delivery spending the extra to make sure my mother and grandmother get their flowers promptly. I was excited! I told my father in Ottawa (I'm in Vancouver) don't worry they shoukd be there before 4 pm. Then 5 oclock rolled by. I inquired and the dispatch gave me the drivers cell number. He complained that he had to go here and there and it would be a couple hours. Both my father and I were furious!!! The delay meant they missed their reservation. After dinner and a visit to my grandmother at her assisted living facility (empty handed) they arrived home. Still nothing. The delivery arrived at 9:30 pm!!! Five and a half hours past what I paid for!!! Dont tell me "Last Chance..." and then squeeze me in at tge end of the day ESPECIALLY when you took my money for expedited service which I then relayed! Complete EMBARASSING Nightmare. The flowers were beautiful though when my Father got out of bed and delivered to my grandmother at 11:00 pm."
"Ottawa Flowers was so easy to work with for our wedding day! And the arrangements were beautiful and exactly what we envisioned!"
"The flowers for my wedding were absolutely perfect! They were everything I wanted and so much more!! Thank you so so much!"
"Ottawa Flowers arranged an exceptional arrangement with Birds of Paradise for Mother's Day - could not be happier."
"Great product and delivered same day with friendly service"
"The colours did not match the photo on the website, but at least they were appropriate for the event (Mother's Day)."
"Pavel was amazing to work with and was able to bring my wedding vision to life:) Thank you ! Nari"
"I have ordered from Ottawa flowers for over the last six years with no issues. I recently placed an order for mother’s Day, I went based on the picture on the website. The flowers I got looked nothing like it, all the flowers were dead and had no vibrant colour to it. My mother was very disappointed with what I got her leading me to go return the 90 dollar flowers and get a refund."
"Order was not delivered on date requested. You also messed up my order. Horrible service"
"Great service sent as shown on website"
"They always deliver my orders on time"
"A prompt & beautiful arrangement delivered - very close to what was shown on the website! A great 1st time experience!"
"Thank you. Great service."
"I have used this service for Mother's Day for the last five years or so and have always been satisfied with it. This year, I received my order confirmation, and the next day found out that the payment had not gone through via my mother, who had had to pay for the flowers herself. The page gave the impression that the order was being processed in the moment but that seems not to have been the case. They did not even email me to let me know. Would hesitate to use the service again as a result."
"Doesn't matter how many times I choose deliver B4 4pm, the flowers always arrive much later. I will not use Ottawa Flowers anymore."
"Thanks for hooking me up at such a short notice. Awesome customer service!"
"Easy to use website, friendly delivery drivers and beautiful flowers."
"Ordered flowers for my mother, and she was very pleased with both the selection and quality of the arrangement"
"Flowers delivered did not look anything like the picture."
"A expected the flowers were beautiful. The only problem I had was signing in. Although I had the right password it kept saying I was wrong. Very frustrating. But once I was able to log on the service was excellent."
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.22 based on 206 reviews