Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.

613 737-5555

info@ottawaflowers.com

3-2000 Thurston Drive

Tell us how Ottawa Flowers Inc. made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"I hired Ottawa Flowers for my wedding (bouquets, corsages, boutonniers, succulents and flower arrangements.) They did such a great job matching the bridal colours perfectly and were even early with their delivery on our wedding day! I've replanted the beautiful succulents in the bouquets as a keepsake that will keep giving and growing! #ThankYou"
Rachelle M
"Excellent customer service! Pavel is wonderful!! 100% trust these guys they know what they are doing!"
"Great service! Was very happy with the flowers for my wedding."
"Très satisfaite, Merci"
"Speedy same day delivery with great fresh flowers"
"Fast delivery"
"Receptionist can be nicer on the phone. Service was on time."
"It was a pleasure to meet with the owner and work with him. He had great suggestions. Two little glitches. The flowers were not placed where I had requested on the altar and the boutonnières and corsages were left in the sacristy rather in the front pew so I wasn't able to use them until later at the banquet.....I just didn't know where they were before the ceremony. The people who saw them thought they were for a wedding and not for our son's Ordination. So don't just presume we all know the protocol. It all worked out and the flowers were beautiful. Thank you. I would certainly use their service again."
"Pavel was absolutely fantastic! Anything and everything I needed without even asking. He made it so incredibly easy. The flowers were absolutely stunning! Amazing florist."
"Pavel was a delight to work with and the florals were beautiful. He worked hard to stay within our modest budget and still provided gorgeous arrangements. Thank you Pavel!"
"We ordered flowers that looked nice. Haven’t heard from the recipient yet but they received them on time.. and we had good feedback about the delivery process."
"Pavel was great to work with! The pricing was quite reasonable. The flower designs for my wedding were beautiful. The delivery was on time and very professional. My only issue was that a couple of the blooms on the boutonnieres and corsages and were fully closed and were turning brown on the edges when we received them. Other than that, I was very pleased with my order."
"Flowers looked beautiful and was delivered right on time! Only complaint is sometimes I felt the phone calls seem a bit rushed. Wasn't able to meet Pavel in person so it would have been better if the phone calls didn't feel like he was right in time."
"Beautiful display and flowers"
"Ottawa Flowers exceeded all expectations! Pavel and his team created beautiful bouquets, boutonnières, center pieces, and a ceremony arch for our wedding... we received SO many compliments on everything! The flowers were so fresh and smelt absolutely amazing. The team was so easy to work with, and executed our vision beyond our expectations. Thank you so much, Ottawa Flowers, for everything! You did an amazing job, and I would highly recommend!"
"Flowers were gorgeous -- our guests wanted to take them home with them. Pick-up was straightforward. Thanks to Pavel and the Ottawa Flowers Inc. team!"
"Order from Calgary for deliveryin Ottawa and have never had any issues!"
"Great service! Was very happy with the flowers for my wedding."
"Pavel & the ottawa flowers team KILLED it!! I am so in love with our bridal party bouquets and all the other florals provided. They did such a wonderful job, better than I could have imagined. Their customer service is excellent and Pavel was so easy to work with. They really care about getting it right!"
"Excellent flower & flower delivery service. Always impressed by their work."
"Everything was perfect. Would highly recommend!"
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.30 based on 106 reviews