Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.

613 737-5555

info@ottawaflowers.com

3-2000 Thurston Drive

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Ottawa Flowers Inc. ?

"Excellent service and very helpful staff. It wasn't easy to come up with a solution for the flowers in 2 days, but they came through. Very impressive. Highly recommended to anyone."
"I called Ottawa flowers late in the day before Mother’s Day but they were still able to help me and guaranteed delivery for Mother’s Day. They delivered by 5pm and the flowers were stunning! Thank you so much!"
"The owner/manager was patient with us he knew the look we were looking for. He was patient & brought the flowers to the hall. Great service. Thanks again."
"Really prompt service and friendly staff"
"I worked with Pavel to create the florals for our wedding party and the decor. He was amazing! In under 20 minutes and with some photos we had from online for inspiration, what arrived on our wedding day was perfect. They were prompt, on time and so friendly! I am so thankful of the work of the team, the flowers were gorgeous!"
"We hired Ottawa Flowers for our wedding, and it was a GREAT decision! Pavel and his team made our dreams a reality, and did so at very fair prices. His level of care and client service is unmatched. Pavel, thank you so much for creating our beautiful floral arrangements. Our guests were absolutely amazed."
"Great flowers Reliable service"
"Excellent service as always. Prompt and cheerful delivery."
"I am a Canadian living in Ireland, so anytime I want to quickly send family members a gift, Ottawa Flowers is the most reliable flower & delivery shop I’ve ever had the pleasure of using. They are efficient, their website is easy to get around and order from, and their arrangements are lovely. Would recommend to anyone!"
"Great people!"
"I have dealt with Ottawa flowers for my wedding. Pavel is a professional guy that will help you with all his help. We basically left everything in his hands and he did more that we expected and made us save money at the same time. Pavel, A+ ! Thanks for everything you did for us. We love you, truly, Dahlia & Moïse."
"The flowers for our wedding were perfect! They did a fantastic job."
"Amazing! Went above and beyond our expectations."
"I had such an easy time ordering flowers for my wedding with Ottawa Flowers! They were so quick to meet with me and to create a vision for flowers I wanted on that day. The flowers were gorgeous and exceeded expectations!! All round GREAT experience, such an easy vendor to do business with!"
"Ottawa Flowers provided our wedding flowers. Pavel was a dream to work with - highly organised and efficient. The flowers and arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Highly recommended! S & A"
"Great service , great design!"
"Ottawa flowers busted their butts to make my dream wedding a reality, I couldn't have asked for it to be any better! Thank you !!"
"Used a few times. Definitely not ordering again after not receiving an order"
"Delivery on time as promised, flowers were very beautiful. Thank you very much."
"Excellent execution and delivery. Timing was superb. Flowers arrived just after the happy couple's celebration dance. Thanks, Ottawa Flowers and Joanne!"
"Great service, on time and decent prices."
"Floral centerpieces pieces blew me away!"
"Ottawa flowers and Pavel worked very hard to make sure my wedding was beautiful. It was very comfortable and reassuring working with this great team! I highly recommend Ottawa flowers to cater to your needs for any occasion!"
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.10 based on 78 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!