Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.
Courier, Own Driver

Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Barb M
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 21st April 2021
Lucie
Pavel was amazing. He knew exactly what I was looking for, and provided help and suggestions to get the perfect vision. I have gotten so many compliments on my bouquet, i couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Thanks Pavel!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019 Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019
Thank you for assistance and my sister loved the flowers. Everything went great. Shirley
Ordering online from the UK I can thoroughly recommend Ottawa Flowers. I requested a photo of the basket and was very happy with the arrangement & variety of plants used. The speed of service was excellent and the recipient, resident in Ottawa, received delivery the same day. Without doubt I shall use Ottawa Flowers again!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 13th October 2021 Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 13th October 2021
Prompt same day delivery, always great service from Ottawa Flowers, the missus was more than surprised with flowers at work for our anniversary. Thank you Ottawa flowers
Fresh, beautiful and bountiful.
I order from Ottawa Flowers from across the country, for most of the holidays. I have never been disappointed, and the flowers are gorgeous. The recipients of the gifts I send are always impressed as well. I'll be a customer for life.
Excellent service...much appreciated as my family are several hundred miles away...
So happy that I placed an order for a sympathy arrangement with your company! They were delivered this morning to a location which I believe is not too far from you. Due to circumstances beyond control, my relatives were not at home. However, your driver, Mitko, called me and I was able to contact the recipient who picked up the arrangement very quickly. The flowers are beautiful, and your professional service was appreciated! I do not live in Ottawa, and lucked out with picking your company to provide this arrangement at a difficult time! Thank you. Carol, Winnipeg
The flowers we ordered for our Dear Friend's 70th birthday came with a WOW appreciation and on time. They were lovely. Thank you
The recipient of the flowers was very pleased with them. I was happy with the choices that Ottawa Flowers offered, the ease of ordering in line and the very fast delivery service. Thanks so much for letting us make someone’s day a little brighter.
I bought two bouquets and one was not delivered. Until today, after 3 days (included weekend), I have no information
This is my 3rd time ordering arrangements from you for my family/friends in Ottawa while I live overseas and you guys always deliver! The florals are always looking fresh and healthy, and the styling is spot on. On top of that you are so fast and send timely delivery updates. Wonderful service!
Excellent service. Thank you
Living in Newfoundland, I often want to send flowers or delicious cookies to my family in Ottawa, I can always count on Ottawa florist to deliver high quality, reasonably priced, and in the case of cookies, nicely packaged,fresh homemade cookies. The grandkids and parents Love them!
I’d like to send a big bouquet of appreciation back to Ottawa Flowers! No less than five stars for their efficient service and quality floral arrangements! 💐
Not impressed. I picked a out flower arrangement specifically because my wife loves Gerber daisies and when the arrangement came there was none in it. Disappointing
Very professional, fast and efficient. Quality of their products is first class
Ottawa Flowers is my go to place for any plant/flower needs! I often make orders last minute and am always able to get my item delivered within a few hours. The staff is extremely kind, helpful, and flexible- and I have never seen prettier flower arrangements. I would never consider going elsewhere.
Very professionnal!
Thank you for accomodating a very short notice order arrangement, the flowers look beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
Unbelievable presentation! The receiver was shocked how nice it was.
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.23 based on 503 reviews