Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.
Courier, Own Driver

Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 9th May 2021
Tomasz B
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Barb M
Ottawa Flowers delivered a fruit basket that was a little wilted...on hearing about it they immediately rectified the situation by sending out another basket with lovely fruit.
My past experience with Ottawa Flowers has always been excellent. However, my latest experience was not good. The birthday bouquet I ordered for May 1 was beautiful, but only lasted 3 days and almost all the flowers had died within a few days after delivery. The replacement bouquet that was offered to me was never delivered. I called a 2nd time the next day and was told it would be delivered shortly after 3 pm that day, but it was only delivered at 9:30 pm to my elderly mother. And the replacement bouquet was quite plain and unimpressive compared to what I had originally ordered and paid for. I’ll need to consider this next time I send flowers.
I received a bouquet that included already opened roses and was a bit tired looking. On day 4 the whole bouquet was wilting. I took pictures and contacted them. Within a couple of hours they emailed back and offered me a new bouquet and were very apologetic. I think all companies have times when something isn't 100%. I give them a pass!
Ordered flowers for my wife on Valentine day. It was my first experience with Ottawa flowers! I’m usually not 100% happy with any online orders I place! But this one was amazing! The flowers are just beautiful and even the delivery man was a pleasure to speak with. Thank you for a very successful experience. LP.
Need to do better on deliveries on special days. Otherwise they are good.
The people who received the orders were pleased with them and I was notified of them going out for delivery and that they were delivered.
Flowers sent to us (from our son in Australia) were smashing and beautiful. Unfortunately no instructions were included and we kept it in the vase it came in but the roses did not open up and wilted I contacted the shop and another bouquet was sent. Also I could not reach the survey site to answer the 3 questions. Thanks all the same Vivian Glorieux
Always Quick and hassle free. I started using them when I loved in Ottawa, Now that I have moved to Montreal, I Sill use them!
Bonjour, Il serait agréable de recevoir une photo des fleurs effectivement livrées. Merci Cordialement, Guy Birenbaum
Thank you you for your feedback.
My daughter ordered what appeared to be a very expensive arrangement for me for Mother’s Day.It did not arrive nor did anyone call her or me to tell us what was happening.After my daughter called them someone called me and informed me that the flowers would arrive on Monday with chocolate.Of course the Mother’s Day surprise was no longer a surprise and I encouraged her to cancel the flowers.The flowers were delivered late Monday night minus chocolates and they looked like they would not last past Saturday which they did not.I spoke to the owner on Thursday morning and he said that he would send me a new arrangement Friday or Saturday.The new arrangement was dropped off as promised on Saturday and the flowers look lovely.All is well that ends well,thank you.
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 4 star review on 16th May 2020
Like others, the flowers were not delivered on Mother’s Day which was a huge disappointment and there was an issue with the flowers once finally delivered. HOWEVER when I phoned to discuss the issue (yes delivery was a problem but so is Covid -19) they were responsive and insisted on sending out a second arrangement - equally as gorgeous and elaborate. So kudos to Ottawa Flower. I am going to give them a second chance for sure.
Flowers arrived the day of which is great! Some flowers seemed wilted and some branches were dead but overall nice!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 4 star review on 29th April 2020
I wish there was a way to specify a delivery time window rather than all day. I was also sad to hear that my order was delivered without a card, even though I included a note. It made it confusing for the recipient. That being said, the delivery was on the correct day and the plant was lovely.
Straight forward and easy to use for ordering online. Really appreciated the email updates to let me know when my flowers were out for delivery and/or delivered. Only complaint would be that I could not order multiple deliveries in the same go. I had to check out each time I needed to change the recipient. Probably not an issue for most people, I was just trying to send Christmas flowers to three different families so had to check out three times.
Flowers were very nice. However they ignored the personalized note that I put in the order and included coupons for the next order. Not a big fan of the marketing. If the personalized note wasn't missed I would have rated very good/5 stars. I tried to reply to this survey e-mail to express my concerns, but replies were not allowed. Thanks.
It was really easy and nice to work with Pavel. I felt in good hands. The delivery of the flowers to the venue was on time and the flowers were what I asked for. At our first meeting, I showed Pavel a picture of the bouquet that I wanted with red dahlia. I did have dahlia in my bouquet but there were miniature and could hardly see them. At first when I saw my bouquet I thought he forgot about the dahlia because I couldn't see them. I wanted large red flowers to contrast the light colors of the other flowers. So, overall the bouquet was the perfect size for me, well done, and the flowers lasted all day. However, even though it was really nice, I thought that my bouquet was missing the red and I was a bit disappointed. It is really too bad because with larger red dahlia, my bouquet would have been absolutely gorgeous. I'm not sure what happened, but I believe it was an unfortunate miscommunication, but at the end of the day I still got married and my bouquet looks amazing in the pictures especially the black and white ones!
we can actually see what we buy which is nice. Super simple online ordering.
The colours did not match the photo on the website, but at least they were appropriate for the event (Mother's Day).
They always deliver my orders on time
A expected the flowers were beautiful. The only problem I had was signing in. Although I had the right password it kept saying I was wrong. Very frustrating. But once I was able to log on the service was excellent.
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.23 based on 514 reviews