Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.
Own Driver, Courier
2 - 3 Hours
Read Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

613 737-5555

info@ottawaflowers.com

3-2000 Thurston Drive

Tell us how Ottawa Flowers Inc. made you happy
Pavel was amazing. He knew exactly what I was looking for, and provided help and suggestions to get the perfect vision. I have gotten so many compliments on my bouquet, i couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Thanks Pavel!
This is not my first experience with ottawa flowers but its the first time i had a delay in my order . I have to confess they dealt with it in a professional way and saved my day. Thanks to Pavel and employee Ihsan for being helpful and for their assistance in such a special day for me . Karim gaber
I would personally like to thank Pavel and his team for a wonderful, positive experience with Ottawa Flowers. It is obvious they take their work seriously and aim to please customers above and beyond the rest of their competition. The shop is warm and friendly. Pavel aims for the highest standards, and treats customers and staff like part of his family. God bless you all! Keep up the good work!
Always a quick and easy purchase process with Ottawa Flowers. Delivery was on time and on date as well.
The flowers I ordered didn’t arrive. I ordered them and requested they be delivered before 4pm on Valentine’s Day and they weren’t delivered. I didn’t receive any confirmation or any phone calls saying it couldn’t be delivered or it would be delayed. My first experience ordering here was fine but this time was not what I wanted at all. Would not recommend.
Great service and amazing flowers!
I was pleased that the delivery arrived before noon - that was great. However I was disappointed that my order wasn't complete - missing the box of chocolate I paid extra for. I called the store and the apologized and said they would try and ship it out later in the afternoon. That wouldn't work as we were leaving after lunch. They are a 1 minute drive down the street and refused to send someone to deliver it immediately. I won't be placing an order with them again - lost my business. As a local florist they are about 20-30% more expensive than others, yet I chose to buy from my local florist. Things change.
As a hopeless husband found wanting, last minute, for an Anniversary gift, I elected to use Ottawa Flowers again as they've been so reliable previously. Bouquet was delivered very promptly, within a few hours of placing the order.
I always send my parents flowers on their anniversary but sometimes the date creeps up on me. Thankfully an email from Ottawa Flowers comes (I get a few based on my purchasing patterns through the year) ... so basically I never forget an important date. It's so convenient! And the flowers and balloons are, of course, beautiful!
Great service. Always very reliable. My only recommendation would be to setup a monthly withdrawal for the monthly flower subscription rather than a lump sum payment.
I have ordered several times from Ottawa Flowers and every time I have been extremely pleased. The arrangements were beautiful and fresh and the recipients loved them. Thank you for your great service!!
Thank you Ottawa Flowers for your excellent service. The funeral arrangement was beautiful!!
I was very impressed with the designer's pick for my friend's birthday arrangement. They included the specific flower I had requested and came up with a creative arrangement that looked beautiful, full and fresh!
We really didn't expect such a royal treatment and service. The Ottawa Flowers staff were extremely kind, attending and helpful during the entire process. The wedding flowers were beyond our dreams. We loved the mini orchids touch for the tables that were for free :) Thank you.
I only have good things to say about Ottawa Flowers. On time delivery, they answer the phone, inform me when delivery was attempted and no one was home and tried again. Really fantastic customer service. And,,,,, their flowers are beautiful.
Beautiful arrangement and very quick delivery.
Nice selection and reliable delivery in my experience. Have had good feedback about the quality from the recipients of the arrangements I've sent.
Straight forward and easy to use for ordering online. Really appreciated the email updates to let me know when my flowers were out for delivery and/or delivered. Only complaint would be that I could not order multiple deliveries in the same go. I had to check out each time I needed to change the recipient. Probably not an issue for most people, I was just trying to send Christmas flowers to three different families so had to check out three times.
Today I was actually very disappointed. I ordered a Christmas arrangement online for my mother who is in long term care and since the website accepted the address where it was to be sent I assumed it would be delivered but then was told today they don't deliver that far. If that was the case my order should not have been processed, possibly you should change the delivery area on your website!!
The flowers are really nice and the customer service is usually very good.
Ordered my wedding flowers from Ottawa Flowers Inc. The staff was really friendly, always available to answer any question and to give good advice, amazing price. The flowers were lovely, they were exactly how I had pictured them. Overall great experience, I definitely recommend them.
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.34 based on 277 reviews