Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.
Own Driver, Courier

Stephanie D
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 7th November 2019
Marissa B
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 27th October 2019
Pavel was amazing. He knew exactly what I was looking for, and provided help and suggestions to get the perfect vision. I have gotten so many compliments on my bouquet, i couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Thanks Pavel!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019 Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019
My daughter was very pleased with the bouquet of flowers I sent her from ottawaflowers. I found their selection & customer service to be excellent and the presentation beautiful. I will definitely use ottawaflowers again. My sincere thanks and appreciation to ottawaflowers; their care & attention to detail brought joy to loved ones during these unprecedented times when we are separated by distance.
Great friendly service. Beautiful fruit basket .
Thank you for your great job.
excellent service ! I live 300 miles away from my family in Ottawa and this service is very convenient for special occasions
Professional, on time, beautiful products, taking covid precautions seriously, and wonderful service. I will always come back to them!
Thank you so much!
You made my day. The flowers I received today took my breath away. They were absolutely stunning.

Thank you Ottawa Flowers!
This company never disappoints, which is why I always order from Ottawa Flowers first. Great job and thank you!
to be honest i expect the flowers to be like photos at least similar but it was totally different, not satisfy, they suppose to ask for your approval before changing all flowers and send you picture if you accept this changing but they did not
They always satisfy
I was immensely satisfied with the service and quality of the flowers.
I placed my order for wedding flowers at the very last possible minute and they were able to make good suggestions and at a great price. Highly recommended!
Always Quick and hassle free.
I started using them when I loved in Ottawa, Now that I have moved to Montreal, I Sill use them!
Flowers were well put together, exactly the way I wanted them, and delivery was great! Would definitely recommend
I ordered a potted plant to be delivered the next day to my friend for her birthday. I later received an email telling me my order was "on hold", and when I called the florist to ask why they told me it's because the item was out of stock. They said I could pick something from their selection that cost the same amount of money I had paid, but they didn't actually have anything similar. The best they could offer me was a bouquet of flowers that would cost $10 more. Paying more money for a product that's not what I wanted in the first place is bad enough, but when I asked if they could atleast send me a picture of the bouquet so I knew what I was paying for, they said that would cost me extra too. This is poor customer service... if you don't have an item, you should simply update your ordering service to say "out of stock" or "sold out", not offer the customer something totally different (after they've already paid) and have the audacity to charge them extra for it. My friend received her bouquet and she was happy with it, but I will not be ordering from this florist again.
Dear Anonymous,
When we had spoken to you regarding the plant being sold out the previous day, you approved the change to fresh cut flowers. Prior to this approval, you wre not yet charged, order was on hold pending your approval. Furthermore, our minimum for delivery is $35, hence why we needed to upgrade the product to allow for it to be delivered. We are happy your friend was happy with the end result.
really good and fast service! I've placed my order online, it's super easy. When they are unsure about a certain detail they just email or call you right away.
really professional business.
I have always been very happy with the service I have received and my Mother has always raved about the flowers.
Outstanding quality and service, at a very competitive price.. Have used Ottawa Flowers inc. 3 times and every time they surpassed my expectation, from selection to finished product to delivery. the 2 people that received the flowers were elated with them... have used ftd online and they do not come close to what Ottawa Flowers offer. Very highly recommend them to anyone..
I thought that the bear will be the same as shown in your site ‘a cuddly bear’ but its not and it also says there its about 12inches, please don’t give false information 🙈 this is my first time to do online delivery its quite disappointing.
Super fast and gorgeous
The extremely beautiful arrangement received on time yesterday (Aug 04/20). At the cemetery many family members made comments about how beautiful and fresh looking the flowers were. I would give your shop a 10 plus plus star rating. I will highly recommend your shop to all family and friends. Please accept my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for an excellent job on this arrangement. Keep up the good work, stay safe, take care.
Great service and presentation. We used Ottawa Flowers for our wedding and to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Thank you!
Fast and reliable