Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.
Own Driver, Courier

Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 8th January 2020
Sarah D. B.
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 8th January 2020
Sarah D. B.
Pavel was amazing. He knew exactly what I was looking for, and provided help and suggestions to get the perfect vision. I have gotten so many compliments on my bouquet, i couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Thanks Pavel!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019 Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019
Update on my review regarding flowers that were delivered on Dec 7 and were dying by the next day. After contacting Ottawa Flowers about this fact and sending pictures, they stated it was the cold that caused the flowers to die (don't know how to deliver flowers in the winter?). I was promised a replacement for Dec 11. None was delivered and I received no communication from them; thus my review posted that evening. I did receive a lovely bouquet on Dec 14 at 5pm and it lasted 6 days. However, that 'make-up bouquet' does not make up for my initial experience, especially given my dealings with the poor customer service. Consequently, I still cannot in good conscience give Ottawa Flowers a more positive review.
Recipient loved the flowers.
Amazing flowers they were stunning my sister loved them. You are the only place I would order flowers from, outstanding. :)
I ordered two center piece "Christmas Cabin Bouquet". The recipients send a picture with their thank you note. I was disappointed to see that it did not resemble to the picture on the Website. The picture and details indicates mainly "red" flowers with greens. The received arrangements are with white flowers only. White is less xmasy than red and green would be.
Order Tue night, driver called Wed to say on the way but didn't arrive until Thursday noon. Box was soaked and flowers had come out of vase and were scattered. It's Xmas and I realize you are busy but ugh. See photo for what was delivered.
We received the cheese and wine hamper as gift from our family. We were absolutely shocked to see that it is charged at $100.00. We received three unripe bananas, one superstore quality Gouda cheese and a bottle non-alcoholic wine listed for $8.00 dollars. I appreciate there is always a mark up for products like this, but feel this is false advertising and should be taken up with the Better business bureau.
We live in the UK and are very impressed with the service from Ottawa flowers over the last several years that our daughter and family have lived in Ontario.
Thankyou so much. Merry Christmas.
Beautiful poinsettia delivered on time.
The arrangement began dying badly the next day. I accepted the offer of replacement, but it never arrived. No explanation, no apology. There should be a rating option of zero stars. Go to YELP reviews to see other very negative experiences.
Dear Mary Jo Lynch,
It is with deep regret that we read your reviews regarding your disappointment with our services.
We understand that the first arrangement that was delivered to you December 7th at approximately 5:15pm, was affected by the cold weather and did not last the way it should have. A replacement arrangement was offered to you with an upgrade which was successfully delivered to you personally December 14th at approximately 5pm by one of our long time trusted drivers.
After seeing yet another 1 star review on another platform, we attempted to call you December 18th and sent you a follow up email confirming the above with no response.
Due to our sincerest efforts to resolve this matter for you, we would appreciate it if you would kindly update your reviews to reflect these facts.

- Your team at Ottawa Flowers Inc.
Have used Ottawa Flowers many times. Almost always the designer's choice and they have been beautiful every time.

Creative Bouquets - they dont look like the standard big chain arrangement
I have been very happy with the service. The arrangements have always been beautiful and long lasting.
I was extremely disappointed in the Christmas basket I ordered. It hardly resembled the photo on your web site - not even close, actually. Very disappointing. I will not be ordering from this store again. You can see by the actual photo of the basket and the screen shot of the item on the website, how different two are.
Good products and fast delivery. The message on the card I had sent with it was hand written which is a much nicer touch than when you get one printed out. The only issue I have is that the picture of the chocolate you can add shows ferrero rocher but the package came with a bag of Lindt. My gf loves FR and doesn’t care for Lindt so that was a disappointment. They should probably have a more accurate pic. But otherwise always a great product.
Very happy with the service. When the particular flower was not in stock they called to make sure the change was ok and the final product was gorgeous and elegant. Very happy!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 25th November 2020
If you need someone who is flexible, gets you the best price, and is committed to making your day perfect- choose Ottawa Flowers.

We hired Pavel and his team for our wedding last October. He honestly made us feel like we were his number one customer. The flower arrangements were so gorgeous and truly made our day more special.
Quick and easy and reliable. I experienced zero problems with my recent order and a very happy recipient as a result!
Amazing service, same day delivery, and the arrangement was beautiful! Great price too! Highly recommend!
My daughter was very pleased with the bouquet of flowers I sent her from ottawaflowers. I found their selection & customer service to be excellent and the presentation beautiful. I will definitely use ottawaflowers again. My sincere thanks and appreciation to ottawaflowers; their care & attention to detail brought joy to loved ones during these unprecedented times when we are separated by distance.
Great friendly service. Beautiful fruit basket .
Thank you for your great job.
excellent service ! I live 300 miles away from my family in Ottawa and this service is very convenient for special occasions
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.19 based on 381 reviews