Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.
4.2

Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 24th June 2021
Daniel
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 13th May 2021
EmilyEmily W
Pavel was amazing. He knew exactly what I was looking for, and provided help and suggestions to get the perfect vision. I have gotten so many compliments on my bouquet, i couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Thanks Pavel!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019 Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019
I haven't seen the flowers yet myself but apparently, they are beautiful and my fiance is very happy!! Thank you!
Sent a bouquet to my neighbour after their father passed away and they kept saying how beautiful the arrangement was! Thanks Ottawa Flowers ❤️
Beautiful bouquet of lilies. She loved it.
Sorry, very disappointed as the floral image selected did not look anywhere near the picture when delivered! This erodes the credibility of ordering from far away, when these orders matter and represent special circumstances and need to convey those feelings! Customers need to trust the process, otherwise why bother!
Had a few hiccups getting timing right but delivered beautiful flowers in the end, Thanks!
Placed order at 11:00am Friday, got 'in progress' confirmation at 11:56. Wife got call at 7:45pm saying they were trying to deliver them, she was already out to dinner, they said they would try again next day. She sat around all saturday, no call, no flowers. Order still shows in progress now Monday Be warned, I'm not actually even sure they made any flowers, but I've now been charged for flowers but my wife just received a phone call and a broken promise.
Ordered a costly arrangement with 3 birds of paradise as the centerpiece. The morning of the delivery, they called to say they only had one stem out of the three and that they would replace with something else… When I explained that I had ordered that arrangement specifically for those 3 exotic flowers, the lady took on a very rude condescending tone and kept cutting me off saying that they would replace with something else. When the arrangement was received the one and only bird of paradise was barely showing. Anyways, Ive ordered many arrangements in the past and can honestly say the customer service was subpar and the arrangement didn’t reflect the cost. I won’t be ordering from there again.
Thank you, the flowers were delivered within a few short hours and the recipient just loved it. Always great service and thank you again.
The quality of their collection, and excellent friendly service, enables me to send flowers (ordering from London, UK) to my relatives in Ottaway, knowing their arrangements will give huge pleasure. My cousin wrote: The flowers are spectacular and greatly appreciated!! You have outdone yourself yet again!! and "Methinks the flowers will last well and for a while. (Can't believe how pretty they are!!)"
I ordered flowers for a funeral last weekend. I chose the time slot for 9am because the funeral was at 10am. When I got the confirmation, it said "before noon" so I got in touch via the chat immediately to let Ottawa Flowers know that it was critical that the flowers be delivered at 9am (the time slot I chose) because the funeral was at 10. The person on the chat issued an "order change" to ensure that it was clear that they had to be there at 9 and assured me that they would be there on time. (I was prepared to cancel the order if they couldn't guarantee a 9am delivery). Unfortunately, after all that effort they arrived long after the funeral had started (I received an email notice that they had been picked up for delivery at 10:10am). I never even saw them. I emailed them that evening to express my dissatisfaction and I have never even received an acknowledgement of my email, let alone an apology. I do not recommend ordering flowers from Ottawa Flowers if you want them to get there on time (or decent customer service).
I ordered 3 pieces. Only one was delivered on time. The other two pieces were finally found and delivered long after the service was started. It isn't clear where the issue lay, but this did add a great deal of stress to having things run smoothly for my father's funeral. Sadly, most of the roses had already started to turn brown at the edges of the petals. The rest were fine.
flowers are fresh and arrangements are very nice. deliveries are always on time
Loved the process it was so easy and the recipient of the flowers absolutely loved them! Thank you for your amazing service and will definitely be ordering with you again 😁
TERRIBLE! I order flowers for my daughter's birthday with enough time, I specified that it was business hours, and the flowers were not arriving.... I call and a very annoying girl told me that I had to pay $10 more for them to send the flowers that day. Terrible service and customer service!
Several flowers arrived wilted and the roses lasted for only 1-2 days. Disappointing. Will not use this company again.
Very friendly and efficient. Same day delivery was a plus. Would definitely use Ottawa Flowers again.
Hi there, Again wow I can't say too much more than that. My flower delivery was as stunning and fresh as always.
I ordered a small rose bouquet for my wife while I am away from home and it was one of the best flower buying experiences I've had after nothing but nightmares with some of the other "big chain" online flower delivery sites. Price was good value, with free delivery. I was kept in the know via email on the status of my order, who was transporting it, and when it went out to be delivered. Delivery even was done at a better time than I had asked for! The kicker - the bouquet looked as good if not better than the photo! My wife absolutely loved them and was so happy to get them. Thanks Ottawa Flowers! You people rock!
Always professional and convenient with delivering flowers.
Excellent policy refund: We never received an order placed for a wedding. The owner apologized, explained the mistake, reimbursed the money and gave us a beautiful flower arrangement. We were impressed and happy. Very professional company.
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.2 based on 607 reviews