Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.
Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

613 737-5555

info@ottawaflowers.com

3-2000 Thurston Drive

Tell us how Ottawa Flowers Inc. made you happy
Pavel was amazing. He knew exactly what I was looking for, and provided help and suggestions to get the perfect vision. I have gotten so many compliments on my bouquet, i couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Thanks Pavel!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019 Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019
The recipient of the flowers was very pleased with them. I was happy with the choices that Ottawa Flowers offered, the ease of ordering in line and the very fast delivery service. Thanks so much for letting us make someone’s day a little brighter.
I bought two bouquets and one was not delivered. Until today, after 3 days (included weekend), I have no information
This is my 3rd time ordering arrangements from you for my family/friends in Ottawa while I live overseas and you guys always deliver! The florals are always looking fresh and healthy, and the styling is spot on. On top of that you are so fast and send timely delivery updates. Wonderful service!
Excellent service. Thank you
Living in Newfoundland, I often want to send flowers or delicious cookies to my family in Ottawa, I can always count on Ottawa florist to deliver high quality, reasonably priced, and in the case of cookies, nicely packaged,fresh homemade cookies. The grandkids and parents Love them!
I’d like to send a big bouquet of appreciation back to Ottawa Flowers! No less than five stars for their efficient service and quality floral arrangements! 💐
Not impressed. I picked a out flower arrangement specifically because my wife loves Gerber daisies and when the arrangement came there was none in it. Disappointing
Very professional, fast and efficient. Quality of their products is first class
Ottawa Flowers is my go to place for any plant/flower needs! I often make orders last minute and am always able to get my item delivered within a few hours. The staff is extremely kind, helpful, and flexible- and I have never seen prettier flower arrangements. I would never consider going elsewhere.
Very professionnal!
Thank you for accomodating a very short notice order arrangement, the flowers look beautiful ❤️❤️❤️
Unbelievable presentation! The receiver was shocked how nice it was.
Website is very user friendly, lots of wonderful choices in arrangements ! I have purchased flowers on other occasions and will continue to make Ottawa Flowers my 1st choice - thank you for the excellent service
Our go-to for sending flowers to our mom in Ottawa. We are in Vancouver and Ottawa Flowers keeps us informed on the progress of our online orders and when it's delivered. Mom always loves the arrangements.
Wonderful arrangements and great customer service. This is my second time ordering flowers from here and they never disappoint.
I used the online order form and it was very easy to use. The delivery went exactly as requested and, of course, the flowers were gorgeous!
Some of the flowers were wilted when they arrived.
Unacceptable, Unfeeling Service. Last Tuesday I ordered a large Funeral spray for my best friend to specifically be delivered the next day, Wednesday to stay with & then go with the casket to the gravesite this Friday morning for an 11 am gravesite service. I noticed on Thursday that my order was "in progress" so I called them at 8:30 am this morning, Friday and they told me that the order was to be delivered this morning at 9:30am. I told them that I didn't authorize this and they said they would investigate and apologized. They called me back at 5 pm to say that their staff person had called the funeral home on Tuesday & checked on the funeral time & proceeded to change the date and time. I was not asked nor notified of this change. I was unable to attend the service so having the flowers with the casket for 2 days was important to me. This has added to my distress & sadness. I will not order from this florist again.
The most trusted florist in my book! My friend was diagnosed with Cancer and Ottawa Flowers took great care on emergency orders to the hospital while she was alive and great care after she passed with the final arrangement for her Urn. It was a trying time and all communication was quick and filled with kindness! Not only do I recommend Ottawa Flowers, but, I will be using them again in the future!
The bouquet of flowers is super pretty, simple and the vase is perfect as well! The individual delivering the flowers was also kind
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 24th June 2021