Ottawa Flowers Inc. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ottawa Flowers Inc.
Own Driver, Courier

John
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 29th April 2020
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 16th February 2020
Rose S
Pavel was amazing. He knew exactly what I was looking for, and provided help and suggestions to get the perfect vision. I have gotten so many compliments on my bouquet, i couldn’t have asked for a better florist. Thanks Pavel!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019 Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th October 2019
Very quick abs accurate service.
Very pleased.
Wonderful and fast service. Recipient said the tulips were beautiful.
Delivered promptly and easily :)
I contacted Ottawa Fowers through their website from the USA and placed an order for flowers to be delivered in Ottawa. The delivery person contacted the delivery address directly for any additional delivery instructions and delivered them to personally. My contact said that the delivery person was lovely and the flowers gorgeous. That made her day!
Thank you Ottawa Flowers for following through on your promise of a quality product and personable service.
I’ve ordered from Ottawa Flowers twice so far and they are always reliable and fast. Ordered sympathy flowered on short notice and it was delivered next day.
Flower arrangements were beautiful and fresh. Thank you!
Excellent customer service and beautiful flower arrangements. Ottawa Flowers Inc. is my “go-to” for arrangements for all occasions!
I order online at least twice a year from Ottawa Flowers and they've always been fantastic! Their flowers/bouquets are exactly as pictured (most times even prettier!). They are super reliable and always deliver on time. Would highly recommend them!
Beautiful arrangement delivered as booked.
Great service and beautiful floral arrangements!
Ordering online is always tricky—one hopes that the final product matches the picture. Ottawa Flowers outdid themselves by sending flowers that were gorgeous and far better than what I thought I was getting. A lush, beautiful arrangement!
Ottawa Flowers Inc. 5 star review on 10th March 2021
They were wonderful at helping me find a good solution as a gift for a friend. They were able to get a 2ft tall snake plant into my budget and deliver all on the same day. Was a really great way to cheer up my friend and the service when I called was incredible. Thank you!
I order from long distance. The flowers always look great and arrive on time. No complaints.
I'm very happy about there services . I organised a surprise week-end for my girlfriend's birthday and i called Ottawaflowers to have a special lovely bouquet delivered at the hotel (Ottawa) on the right date and hour to make my sweety happy . A nicely and professional lady take care of the surprise and believe me , she do good..... Everything was perfect , the timing , the amazing bouquet (which smell wonderful) and of course my girlfriend's smile and happiness ..... Sincerly , thank you .
Both arrangements arrived on time. Very easy process to order on line. My grandmother was so happy, and loved the flowers. 5 stars, will use again in the future
just now
Amazing family owned flower business. Always doing their best to make sure the orders are special and on-time. If any issues arises you get total customer satisfaction from the owner Pavel.
I received a bouquet that included already opened roses and was a bit tired looking. On day 4 the whole bouquet was wilting. I took pictures and contacted them. Within a couple of hours they emailed back and offered me a new bouquet and were very apologetic. I think all companies have times when something isn't 100%. I give them a pass!
Good morning Emilly,

I was very happy with my order (455798) from you. The notifications received via emails was much appreciated and the flower order pickup went perfectly as they promised. The flower arrangement itself was truly beautiful and I was completely happy with how carefully the flowers were sorted, arranged and preserved in water. Fantastic.

Thank you again Emily, I had been a customer for the past 12+ years and look forward to my next order from you. Despite the pandemic, I feel the help from you was truly excellent.

Peter
The "As Shown" photograph on your website for Yellow Rose Bouquet is not what was delivered. Short about 10 roses. I attached a photo of what was delivered compared to the "As Shown" on your website. Disappointed.
I purchased myself a monthly subscription of fresh flowers. They are lovely and bright - Just what we need at this time. And, approximately 10 days later, they are still going strong. Thank you!
i ordered flowers for Valentines day - paid and set the date only for it to not show up and then sent an email to write a review about my experience. If you want to pay for flowers and then not have them show up when you want use this company.
Ottawa Flowers Inc. is rated 4.22 based on 417 reviews