Pacvac Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pacvac
Read Pacvac Reviews

About Pacvac:

Pacvac is a market leader in the design and manufacture of professional backpack vacuum cleaners. Customer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do, backed up by excellent after sales service, giving you peace of mind every step of the way.

Thank you for taking the time to review Pacvac

(08) 9479 1444

support@pacvac.com

7 Mackay Street

Tell us how Pacvac made you happy
I purchased a Turbo head 32mm-280mm floor tool, cord restraint plastic and Flexi crevice tool. Turbo head is a gem, I have two cats and carpet floors. Best tool ever, cat hair removed with little effort. Flexi crevice tool is being used for my car in the squeeze spots. Very good. Cord restraint Better than the old plastic/silicone restraint that would perish and become tacky. As for Pacvac filling order, reps once was great. Placed order and received within a few days. Very happy I could buy from Australian suppler. Very happy customer I enjoy using backpack at work and home. Thanks
Hi Lyn

Thanks so much for choosing Pacvac and for taking the time to give us this awesome review, we are thrilled to hear that you are so happy with your product.
Please don’t forget that we are always here to help, so if you need any assistance in future, don’t hesitate to contact our team.
Thank you.

Kind regards
Zoe from Pacvac
Fast and efficient service and communications, great product.
Excellent customer service.
Good range of products and quick and efficient service.
I've ordered some parts for my vacuum cleaner, from the order to the delivery, all went very well, and very fast. I was just scared by the box when I received my parcel - a little bit rough, but inside it was all good.
Great to deal with Web site was easy to use. Delivery was very quick too
Great product and helpful staff.
I ordered the parts I needed online on the website it was easy to do and delivery was packed well and prompt
It is a very efficient online shop.
The package came in great condition. Easy to assembled and it works perfectly well.
We have been using pacvac vacuum cleaners for 13 years now. They are long lasting and robust. We are also impressed by the spare parts service. Parts are reasonably priced and delivered promptly.
Good customer service and user friendly website
We are extremely happy with your Customer Service and Product quality! Cheers!
Had pac vac for years,just ordered new hose and dome happy with service
Prompt delivery , arrived intact, no damage. and within a very quick time turnaround. ,thanks
We find the floor tools wear out fairly regularly. We were using the ones with strips of bristles in them and used them on lino and (low/little/no pile) carpet then changed to the combination floor tool with the rubber strip, going well so far, does have it's own little quirks. The floor polishers, the older yellow pro polisher and the poly pro 400 are humming along nicely. We have retired our wet and dry vac and will be looking for a new one. I have recommended Pacvac to friends for home use.
This is our second Pacvac to replace our first. It is still working but starting to wear after heavy use and parts wearing out.
Always very quick and efficient
Always get professional service. Thank you!
Great service. Fantastic vacuum cleaners. Priced fair.
Pacvac is rated 4.78 based on 63 reviews