Pacvac Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pacvac
Read Pacvac Reviews

About Pacvac:

Pacvac is a market leader in the design and manufacture of professional backpack vacuum cleaners. Customer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do, backed up by excellent after sales service, giving you peace of mind every step of the way.

Thank you for taking the time to review Pacvac

(08) 9479 1444

support@pacvac.com

7 Mackay Street

Tell us how Pacvac made you happy
Best Vacumn in the world better than any Dyson i have ever used i will recommended to everyone
Hi Marie,

Wow 5 stars! Thank you so much πŸ’™

Great to hear you think our products are leaders within the industry, we certainly think so!

If there's anything I can do to help you please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Zoe
I put the vac together, plugged it in(once) and vacuumed the whole house in one go while listening to some funky tunes....
Thanks Pacvac...πŸ€™
Hi Bill,

Thank you for your feedback!

It's great to hear you had such a seamless first experience with your new machine, made even better with some tunes! πŸ•ΊπŸ»

If there's anything I can do to help with your current machine or future purchases please let me know!

Zoe
After using these vacuums at work for 7 years, I had to have one. Awesome product, affordable and does the job. Great for those that have back issues. Had recommended to all my friends
Hi Jenny,

Thank you for your wonderful review, and for passing on your recommendation to all your friends πŸ’™

It's great to hear you fell in love with our products at work and were able to get one for yourself!

If there's anything I can do to help you please let me know.

Zoe
Very efficient and quick service.
Hi Janet,

Thank you for your 5 star review! πŸ’™

We're so please to hear you're enjoying the customer service we pride ourselves on.

If there's anything we can do to help please don't hesitate to reach out!

Zoe
Great service and support. And the pruduct is far superior to other well advertised brands at a third of the price. It's a no brainer. Use Pacvac!
Hi Ray,

Thank you for your 5 star review! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

We pride ourselves on our customer service so it makes us so happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with us.

Thank you for your review of our products! If there's anything you need please don't hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,

Zoe
Thanks deliver on time. Good services.
Hi Doris,

Thank you for the 5 star review! πŸ’™

We pride ourselves on our same day dispatch so it's wonderful to hear you received your product on time.

Let me know if there's anything I can help you with!

Zoe
I'm very happy with my shopping and delivery prompt and reliable
Hi Marla,

Thank you for your amazing 5 star review! πŸ’™

We're so happy you've had a great experience with us, let me know if there's anything I can do to help you.

Zoe
Great Product... we have used PacVac’s for many years.
This been the first battery powered vacuum we are extremely impressed...Size, Weight and price.
Hi Wayne,

Thank you for the 5 stars!

It's great to hear how much you love using our products.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you! πŸ’™

Zoe
The Glide wispa 300 I purchased is a strong durable machine.
Comes with accessories and bags etc.
Replacement parts are readily available - not that I have needed any.
I find it has great suction and a good practical machine for daily use.
I would recommend to anyone who is after a tough, durable vacuum with great suction.
Hi Laura,

Thank you for the wonderful review and 5 stars! πŸŽ‰

We really appreciate you taking the time to share what you love about your Glide Wispa, if there's anything we can do to help you please don't hesitate to ask.

Zoe
I still don’t have my order!
Hi David,

At Pacvac we pride ourselves on our same day dispatch policy. ⭐️

I’ve had a look at your order that was placed on May 26, Australia Post picked it up on the same day and it only arrived in Melbourne on Sunday (7th June).

Australia post has been experiencing delays due to the covid-19 climate, so we’re sorry for the delay in postage and appreciate your understanding of the situation.

Your tracking number shows that it will be delivered between Tuesday and Thursday this week, and if it doesn’t please let us know as we are always here to help.

Zoe
Extremely happy with the company, I had made a phone call as I wanted to confirm how to place my order on line. Very helpful receptionist and I got my products immediately and with the correct product. Thank you so much. Lovely to deal business with your company. Very happy with your customer service.
Hi Kathy,

Thank you for the five star review! ⭐️

So thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience with our team, we pride ourselves on our customer service!

If there's anything I can do to help you further please reach out,

Zoe
I wanted to update my 2000 model and it was so easy , all the parts in stock and great advice over the phone and via email. First class operation and the machine is like new. 20 years old and now with new filter , head and stick wand its perfect. Fast postage and very well packed. Great people make a great company!!!
Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for your amazing 5 star review! ⭐️

We take great pride in our customer and delivery service so we're thrilled to hear your feedback.

Enjoy your revitalised machine and please reach out if I can help you further!

Zoe
We had a part lost on our Pacvac. The staff were very helpful and the product is brilliant. We cant recommend this company more highly.
Hi Linda,

Thank you for the 5 star review! ⭐️

We're so happy we were able to help you replace your part, and that you had a great experience with our friendly staff.

If there's anything we can do to help for future orders please let me know!

Zoe
Very helpful and friendly people, best price, satisfy with their service.
Hi Anne,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

We're so happy to hear you had a great experience with our team and product! πŸ’™

Please reach out anytime if there's anything you need from us.

Zoe
Excellent Service. Ordered on Tuesday afternoon. Received on Thursday.
Hi there,

Wow thank you for the 5 star review! πŸŽ‰

We pride ourselves on our customer service, and nothing makes us happier than getting your purchase to you asap. πŸš™πŸ’¨

If there's anything I can do to help you please let me know!

Zoe
Only a week or two old but impressed - much better than any previous vacuums I've purchased.
Hi Tony,

Thank you for your great review! ⭐️

We're so happy to hear your loving using your Pacvac machine, please let me know if there's anything I can do to help you with.

Zoe
My experience with your company was excelent...I ordered the equipment in the morning and it arrived on the same afternoon. Thank you
Hi Sharron,

Wow so speedy! We love being able to deliver with our same day dispatch πŸš™πŸ’¨

Thank you for your great review, please let me know if I can do anything to help with your new machine or future orders.

Zoe
So impressed about our delivery excellent time from ordering to delivery everything well pack and in good working order thank you so much
Hi there,

Thank you for the great review and the 5 stars! πŸŽ‰

Your review means the world to us, we put a lot of time and effort into our product, packaging and customer service.

Let me know if there's anything I can help you with for future.

Great service great product
Hi Lynette,

Thanks for the amazing review! 😍

So happy to hear you love your Pacvac products and the service we pride ourselves in.

If there's anything I can help you with please don't hesitate to reach out.

Zoe
i only use pac vac in my business very good machine and great quality
Hi Alexandria,

Thank you for your amazing review!

We're thrilled to be your brand of choice for your business. πŸŽ‰

If there's ever anything you need help with please let me know.

Pacvac is rated 4.76 based on 93 reviews