Pacvac Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pacvac
Read Pacvac Reviews

About Pacvac:

Pacvac is a market leader in the design and manufacture of professional backpack vacuum cleaners. Customer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do, backed up by excellent after sales service, giving you peace of mind every step of the way.

Thank you for taking the time to review Pacvac

(08) 9479 1444

support@pacvac.com

7 Mackay Street

Tell us how Pacvac made you happy
Fast delivered. Pacvac cannot be beaten by any other brands. Always on top with great performance and light design product
Hi Punjan,

Thank you for your 5-star review!

Both our customer service and same day dispatch are elements of our business we pride ourselves on, so it's amazing for us to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with us.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

Have an awesome day,
Urvin
Please make start and stop button more reachable and should offer one brush mouth and spare filter with vacuum
Hi Karamjeet,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We love collecting feedback from our customers and your message is important to us.

We have forwarded this request to the product design department and they thank-you for your contribution.

Don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter if you haven't, to be up to date with our product changes.

Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

Have an awesome day,
Urvin
The product is not what i wanted. Description does not match product. Its too SHORT for my vacuum cleaner. I have not sent it back because it does not make economical sense to send it back.

Feel free to call me on 0468895660 to discuss further.

Many thanks
Best vacuum ever my daughter loves it
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We are thrilled that both of you are loving your Pacvac product.

Remember that we are here to help if you need us.

Very good service
Hi Jamie,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We pride ourselves for our customer service so it's amazing for us to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with us. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Have an awesome day, Urvin
Great vacuum cleaner!
Thank you for the 5-star review. Remember that we are here to help if you need us.

Urvin
Amazing product, outstanding service!
Thank you for your 5-star review!

Urvin
Cant pretend to be an expert on this. But, on the face of it, an excellent machine that is easy to clean and cuts the job time in half by comparison with the short lead drag around models with the tiny replaceable bags.
Hi Erl,

Thank you for your 5-star review! We’re very happy to hear you’re loving your Pacvac product, and we are always here to help if you need us.

Urvin
Great service and fast postage.
Hi Matt,

Thanks for the 5 star review!

Customer service and same day dispatch are two things we pride ourselves on, so this feedback is great to hear.

Let us know if we can do anything to help!

Zoe
Good service, tracking sent within a day and product arrived within a week. Great Vacuum Cleaner really strong suction and long cord.
Hi Steve,

Wow thank you for your wonderful review!

We pride ourselves on customer service and same day dispatch so we are thrilled to hear you had such a great experience.

Please never hesitate to reach out if we can help!

Zoe
The recent purchase of this Pacvac was for my son & daughter in law, for Christmas. But I have had the same model for around ten years, & have found it FANTASTIC !!! I did domestic cleaning for ten years, & it was exceptional in my work place as in the home. Really really pleased I came across your product. Having being bought up with Electrolux as the B all & end to vacuum cleaners, I am so pleased I made the change. You have me as a customer for life !!
Hi Judith, Thank you for the 5-star review and for taking the time to provide such thorough feedback, we really appreciate it. We're thrilled to hear you're loving using your new machine. If you ever need help please don't hesitate to reach out. Kind Regards, Urvin
Excellent service
Hi Gloria,

Wow thank you for your 5 star review!

Please know that we are always here for you if you should need our assistance.

Zoe
Great service. Great product.
Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your lovely words, we really appreciate your feedback! 💙

Please let me know if we can ever be of help.

Zoe
exellent service prompt delivery good price

Thank you for your wonderful review! 💙

Our same day dispatch is one of the things we pride ourself on, so we really appreciate your feedback.

Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do for you.

Zoe
The vacuum head I ordered was exactly what I wanted. It said it would fit the model of my vacuum and it did. The shipping was very fast and I will definitely be purchasing from you again in the near future. Thank you
Hi Chloe,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review.

We're thrilled to hear we were able to meet your needs, and that you enjoyed our same day dispatch!

Please reach out if we can ever help you with your future orders.

Zoe
Was so excited today when I got my pacvac, couldn't wait to fire it up and clean my car, my profession means I end up with a lot of pet hair in my car and this is always hard to clean up, almost impossible. I was using a Dyson V6, which was ok but I have to say this Pacvac sucks, I mean, really, really, really sucks. My car looks almost new.
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 star review and for taking the time to provide such thorough feedback, we really appreciate it. 💙

We're thrilled to hear you're loving using your new machine, we are all animal lovers here so completely understand the car situation!

We do suck, big time, thanks for noticing! If you ever need help please don't hesitate to reach out.

Zoe
Very fast delivery. Great vacuum. Love it so much more than my ducted system. Doesn’t lose suction & the hose isn’t long enough to constantly crimp. Thanks Pacvac.
Hey Donna,

Thank you for your wonderful review! 💙

We're thrilled to hear how much you're enjoying the features of our products, please reach out if we can ever be of help!

Zoe
Goods arrived quickly, in perfect order! A happy customer!!
Hi Kim,

So great to hear! Thanks for the wonderful review.

Please let me know if we can be of assistance in any way.

Zoe
First time ordering through pacvac but impressed with how everything came on time and packaged well so goods were not broken would definitely use pacvac again
Hi there,

Thank you for your amazing feedback! ⭐️

We're so happy to hear you've had such a wonderful first experience with us, if we can help you with this or any future orders please let us know.

Zoe
Thanks for fantastic, fast service. Work as a commercial cleaner and couldn't get supply from our on-site staff, so decided to order myself. Thanks again. Will have supplies forever. Thanks again.
Hi Kelly,

Thank YOU for your wonderful review! 💙

We're more than happy to help, please let us know if you ever need anything from our end.

Pacvac is rated 4.82 based on 146 reviews