Pacvac Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pacvac

About Pacvac: Pacvac is a market leader in the design and manufacture of professional backpack vacuum cleaners. Customer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do, backed up by excellent after sales service, giving you peace of mind every step of the way.

Thank you for taking the time to review Pacvac

(08) 9479 1444

support@pacvac.com

7 Mackay Street

Tell us how Pacvac made you happy

"Came in 1 day very impressed definitely recommend to everyone"
"Just a great vaccum Im a cleaner and it is great it's a pleasure to use"
"Friendly staff, high quality equipment at reasonable prices"
"Pacvac are very prompt with their responses to repair our units and we are happy with the service over all."
"PacVac are very easy to deal with. They are professional and always deliver in a prompt manner."
"From past sales we have not have any problems arising from the sales of the machines or when ordering parts for customers who require replacement parts."
"It's light and comfortable, and I like the simplicity of one sucking tool for all floors. It doesn't suck quite as hard as I expected, but it does the job well and quickly."
"I love my pacvac! It does the job so well and i can order replacement parts quick and easy. The extra long cord and the convenience of a backpack makes my job alot easier. Easy to clean and maintain"
"Service was great. It was lovely to have business referred to me, and I found the process of restocking of goods very friendly and professional."
"Always ready with the right advice. Great products and back up service. Overall an excellent company to deal with."
"a reputable product with a long reliable performance history for our industry. but a product is only as good as its back up support network and spare parts program. theirs nothing that PAC vac wont do to satisfy its customer . it is with that mentality and solid product knowledge that Pac Vac have ,give us , the supplier FULL confidence that we are selling the BEST product . Dzyner Commercial Adelaide"
"Its always very easy dealing with Pacvac. Especially Jade Newark she is always very helpful, prompt and efficient."
"Good service"
"bought the thrift for commercial cleaning, had probably 3 normal pac vac's before, great work horses but $100 cheaper. The plastic tube is too flexy, normally s/steel and annoying, also the bent handle hurt our wrists. had to change the stuff back off the broken vac. Quite a bit noisier than pacvac, but feel maybe more powerful suck."
"Good website to order from and quick delivery"
"Very happy with products, pricing and speedy delivery"
"Online purchase was easy & very fast delivery. The Pacvac is quite & has heaps of suction. The back brace is very comfortable. The 18m power cord is a real treat we can reach our entire house from 1 GPO. Easy to clean when finished."
"It's a good vacuum, I use it at least 6 hours a day, I already been using it for 2 years"
"Easy online ordering, fast efficient and quick delivery."
"Pacvac as always sells great quality products, excellent service as always, highly recommend Pacvac."
Pacvac is rated 4.88 based on 34 reviews