Pacvac Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pacvac
Read Pacvac Reviews

About Pacvac:

Pacvac is a market leader in the design and manufacture of professional backpack vacuum cleaners. Customer satisfaction is at the core of everything we do, backed up by excellent after sales service, giving you peace of mind every step of the way.

Thank you for taking the time to review Pacvac

(08) 9479 1444

support@pacvac.com

7 Mackay Street

Tell us how Pacvac made you happy
Very good to do business with
Parcel arrived promptly. Thank you.
Good range of products and quick and efficient service.
I've ordered some parts for my vacuum cleaner, from the order to the delivery, all went very well, and very fast. I was just scared by the box when I received my parcel - a little bit rough, but inside it was all good.
Great to deal with Web site was easy to use. Delivery was very quick too
Great product and helpful staff.
I ordered the parts I needed online on the website it was easy to do and delivery was packed well and prompt
It is a very efficient online shop.
The package came in great condition. Easy to assembled and it works perfectly well.
We have been using pacvac vacuum cleaners for 13 years now. They are long lasting and robust. We are also impressed by the spare parts service. Parts are reasonably priced and delivered promptly.
Good customer service and user friendly website
Has not arrived yet 😳
We are extremely happy with your Customer Service and Product quality! Cheers!
Had pac vac for years,just ordered new hose and dome happy with service
Prompt delivery , arrived intact, no damage. and within a very quick time turnaround. ,thanks
Good vacuum but I constantly have to replace parts
We find the floor tools wear out fairly regularly. We were using the ones with strips of bristles in them and used them on lino and (low/little/no pile) carpet then changed to the combination floor tool with the rubber strip, going well so far, does have it's own little quirks. The floor polishers, the older yellow pro polisher and the poly pro 400 are humming along nicely. We have retired our wet and dry vac and will be looking for a new one. I have recommended Pacvac to friends for home use.
This is our second Pacvac to replace our first. It is still working but starting to wear after heavy use and parts wearing out.
Always very quick and efficient
Always get professional service. Thank you!
Pacvac is rated 4.80 based on 59 reviews