PaperTrue Reviews

Under an hour
customer service
Read PaperTrue  Reviews

About PaperTrue :

At PaperTrue, we love bringing out the full impact of your writing. This is because we know that words hold the key to communication, and so to success. Your ideas deserve the best possible expression, and our editing and proofreading services are here to help you harness the power of language.

+18556369096

info@papertrue.com

88 King St Suite 302, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA

The work done of papertrue is incredible and my editor Serena did remarkable editing thoroughly. The beauty of the editing is that she didn't change the intended meaning of the content. She has suggested several alternative phrases that enhances the readability and style of the sentence. She has done thorough revision of my manuscript with no extra cost, that is really amazing. If we talk about the customer service it is outstanding. When authors feels anxious about their documents, they have to just open the official site of Papertrue and go to chat option. There is customer service available by 24X7 to assists the customer's query. I interacted many times specially with Christine. She is very helpful and highly professional. I will surely work with them in future.
I like the fast response and professional editing
I can really recommend Papertrue. I have not expected such thorough and excellent editing of my work. It's awesome, I would use it again at any time.
Nice and professional work by the team
They are good at their job. Also, pricing is cheaper than the other popular editing sites.
Great job done!
Thank you very much for the kind care provided and the positive response to my order
Good and reliable.
It was a great!
Reliable, fast service!
Very pleased with the pricing, turnaround time, and expertise! I will most definitely use them again!
From times to times I need proofreading services and I must admit that I became addict to them. Paper True proved that to me, because I was not sure if I should ask proofreading on my query letter to introduced myself and my book to potential publishers. That was because I thought that my letter was almost perfect, but Paper True services proved me wrong. Paper True delivered to me the perfect letter that was certainty corrected by the finest editors of the English proofreading and editing industry.
Papertrue helped me finish my thesis. They took a lot of the last minute stress off and allowed me to enjoy the final few months of the process.
Paper True has helped me maintain an "A" average for the past two semesters. Their team is professional and offers an excellent service. I also like the fact that they are available 24/7. I would recommend PaperTrue to any wanting a polished product with constructive feedback. Thank you Paper True!
Excellent service and very reliable. I recommend for everyone who needs help in their academic and professional English Language needs.
Very kind customer service and good quality of editing. Much Satisfied :)
All the editors at PaperTrue are exceptional! I actually look forward to getting their comments because I know the work will be instantly improved. Highly recommended
Hello, I recently got to know about PaperTrue and I'm super impressed. I've used them three times now and I can't praise them enough. Super reasonable rates and you get actual help, not just punctuation tweaks like other services. So happy that I found them and will be using for my weekly newsletter going forward.
Service was good and quick. Next time the experience will be better as I found out that after delivery one can have limited access to revise further together with the editor(s).
They are very responsible for their work. When I asked a question, they responded asap. Very satisfied!
PaperTrue is rated 4.48 based on 1,633 reviews