PaperTrue Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend PaperTrue

About PaperTrue : At PaperTrue, we love bringing out the full impact of your writing. This is because we know that words hold the key to communication, and so to success. Your ideas deserve the best possible expression, and our editing and proofreading services are here to help you harness the power of language.

+18556369096

info@papertrue.com

388 Market Street,Suite 1300San Francisco, CA 94111United States

Tell us how PaperTrue made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Under an hour
"excellent.. thank you"
"These guys are amazing! I had them paginate and proofread, all done in 24 hours! I also needed a quick turnaround on an MLA style check, and once again they came to my rescue!! I can't say enough about how professional and on top of things they are! I will definitely recommend them to my friends."
"perfect. ..thank u so much. .."
"VERY GOOD"
"quick service...very good comments. I used it for my assignment which needed proof reading"
"Excellent"
"Finally, a service that actually delivers!"
"The reviewer did a good job on grammar and on some phrasing. I will use them again as it is worth it. Dr Stacey"
"Fast, precise and helpful!"
"Great help and received a great mark on my paper!"
"Overall, PaperTrue did a great job editing my dissertation proposal and getting done quickly. The only thing that I have a problem with (why they didn't get 5 stars) is that the spacing/formatting of things was changed even though the specific formatting requirements were attached. This made it more difficult because I had to go back and change all of those "corrections" and formatting issues again. The content, grammar, and other aspects of the editing service was done well."
"Very professional and reliable"
"Always on time. thank you will use your service again"
"Awesome! It came in on time and I'm happy with what I got!"
"Amazing help. Thanks!"
"Editing was completed in a timely manner. Professional and expert writing sample."
"Excellent i see big differences in the document after editing thanks"
"Absolutely brilliant! I chose the premium service and sent them my personal statement for editing, I was not disappointed. Amy (the editor) not only helped me edit my statement and make it simply fabulous but actually worked and communicated with me all the way, so the finished product would be just as I wanted it to be and it is! I have no doubts that with this amazing piece of paper, I will be getting offers from all the uni's I applied to. Thank you Amy, Dominic and everybody else from PaperTrue who helped me make it amazing."
"Timely editted."
"A really great experience with an accurate and speedy proofread that I can rely on.. Therefore I have used PaperTrue services a few times."
PaperTrue is rated 4.68 based on 1,110 reviews