PaperTrue Reviews

Based on 2,364 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read PaperTrue Reviews

About PaperTrue:

At PaperTrue, we love bringing out the full impact of your writing. This is because we know that words hold the key to communication, and so to success. Your ideas deserve the best possible expression, and our editing and proofreading services are here to help you harness the power of language.

+1-888-527-3085

support@papertrue.com

Penny edited and proofread my PhD dissertation in two weeks at the highest quality. I have to say that this is the best editing experience ever in my academic career. She adopted a collaborative method, the advantage of which is that you could easily follow the process of the editor and more importantly, you can keep an intensive communication with them. The enhanced proofreading service is great. Penny not only corrected my English, but also helped me to improve the ambiguous sentences. I can clearly see how my dissertation was transformed in a good manner. I have recommended this company to my colleagues. For the people, who prepare to proofread the manuscript before submitting it to promoters or publishers, this company is definitely the best choice.
I am overjoyed with the corrections and suggestions you made. It made me look like a novice.
Great service, at a great price
Reviewer found a lot of errors. Better than AI
Thank you for proofreading my paper. The result is satisfied
Wonderful editing. Gave my paper the cleanup it needed. Maintained my ideas, but gave it a more polished presentation.
very efficient! I like the editing. Thank you so much!
I have received the revised article in two days, one day less than foresee. The article readability significantly improved.
Kristen and Edward, were amazing with the detail of feedback. I will be using Papertrue in the future.
very helpful.. I like it. Thank you for your quick response.
I had a wonderful experience with getting editing services. Excellent suggestions, very helpful feedback, and quick turnaround. Definitely will recommend it!
I asked them to proofread my English on the shop card that I made, and they submitted the checked document on time and their editing was excellent. The price is very reasonable. I will ask them again.
all perfect!
Top service!
Thank you for editing my story. I loved the edits. They were truly mind-blowing. Thank you again. You guys are amazing, not kidding.
Fast and precise editing job!
I want to extend my sincere gratitude for the remarkable work your team did on my citations and bibliography revision. Not only did you meet the deadline, but your suggestions significantly improved the quality of my paper. Your attention to detail and expertise in ensuring accurate citations and bibliography formatting exceeded my expectations. This experience has reaffirmed my trust in your services, and I will not hesitate to seek your assistance in the future. Thank you for your outstanding work. Your dedication contributed immensely to the success of my project.
quite helpful! impressive.
Great job editing my paper.
I will write when I've read the work. So far, I'm very impressed!
PaperTrue is rated 4.6 based on 2,364 reviews