PaperTrue Reviews

Based on 2,243 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read PaperTrue  Reviews

About PaperTrue :

At PaperTrue, we love bringing out the full impact of your writing. This is because we know that words hold the key to communication, and so to success. Your ideas deserve the best possible expression, and our editing and proofreading services are here to help you harness the power of language.

+18556369096

info@papertrue.com

88 King St Suite 302, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA

To the point comments, accurate correction of errors, prompt reply.
I’ve sent a lot with you guys and I can say that the quality is sub par. There has been one edition so far who did a very nice job really going thru my document and offering suggestions that actually made the paper better. The others I’ve found errors missed. APA 7 formatting mistakes missed. I once even made the line margines wrong on a quote > 40 words just to see if it would be caught and it was not. I will be switching to another platform next semester as I’ve spent $700 on papers with you all and the quality has just not been where I’d hope for the $. I send to a decís editor after you and the feedback is always the same “the people who checked this must have been in a hurry”. If I could pick the same editor alwys I would stay but even that last request was never fulfilled.
Hi Troy! Thank you for your honest review. We're sorry to hear that our services did not meet your expectations, and would like to offer you a free revision for your paper. Please let us know if we can help you further. Best, Team PaperTrue
Thank you so much for your work! What you did was truly impressive. I've always received my orders on time. Thanks a lot. I am eager to work with you and your team in the future!
I sent my scientific manuscript to be edited in True Paper. After reviewing the referees suggested further improvement of the english. I sent it back to True Paper, and their response was very rapid and efficient. I appreciate that.
Excellent, Satisfied.
I've used them twice now. I'm very pleased with the quality of the work and the helpful comments.
Very detailed review.
I used PaperTrue to edit my CV. They came back to me before the deadline and they did an amazing job.
Very good job!!
Fantastic service
They got the job done promptly and accurately. I highly recommend them
Excellent service. I used the free sample to check out the quality and will now submit the whole document for editing.
Amazing.....!!!!
This service is highly recommended.
Service is good
Thank you Robin for proofreading my essay. It is really helpful that Robin not only corrected my grammatical mistake but also commented on my structure and cohesion. A very good experience, I strongly recommend it!
I received my proofreading in just 24 hours.
PaperTrue has been a great discovery. I sent them a paper within the area of languages and linguistics. Their efficiency and thoroughness have been most impressive. They were absolutely punctual in their delivery and extremely consistent in their proofreading. I am totally satisfied with their performance and will certainly send them my next paper. Also, I will definitely recommend them to my friends. mc
thank you for your proofreading.
I like the details and the great suggestions. It's super worth it!!
PaperTrue is rated 4.58 based on 2,243 reviews