PaperTrue Reviews

Based on 2,288 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read PaperTrue Reviews

About PaperTrue:

At PaperTrue, we love bringing out the full impact of your writing. This is because we know that words hold the key to communication, and so to success. Your ideas deserve the best possible expression, and our editing and proofreading services are here to help you harness the power of language.

+18556369096

info@papertrue.com

Penny edited and proofread my PhD dissertation in two weeks at the highest quality. I have to say that this is the best editing experience ever in my academic career. She adopted a collaborative method, the advantage of which is that you could easily follow the process of the editor and more importantly, you can keep an intensive communication with them. The enhanced proofreading service is great. Penny not only corrected my English, but also helped me to improve the ambiguous sentences. I can clearly see how my dissertation was transformed in a good manner. I have recommended this company to my colleagues. For the people, who prepare to proofread the manuscript before submitting it to promoters or publishers, this company is definitely the best choice.
Very helpful suggestion and detailed modification.
My editors did an outstanding job! The turnaround time was a promise kept. Great communication and a professional attitude throughout the process. From the beginning to the end.
In the beginning, I was not sure about PaperTrue. I knew it was a reputable established service. I read the previous comments. In my experience, PaperTrue is reputable and the editors are knowledgeable professionals. I believe that giving the professionals enough time to edit will produce professional editing. Thank you PaperTrue for providing excellent professionals.
Super good service! and timely manner!
The work has been done with accuracy and proficiency. The edited document was delivered on time. Thanks for this great service.
Good job done
amazing, fast and I got plenty of lyrics suggestions
Efficient and affordable service!
very good, speedy replies and wonderful service
The paper editing was fast and satisfactory at reasonable fees.
I need a 24-hour turnaround and I was not expecting too much. Having said that, I was blown away by the quality of the work AND the communication from the editor. I had a way better experience (as compared to another well-known service recommended by a lot of journals). I definitely will be using this again.
I just did a free sample essay and it's this perfect. I know what I am going for. Thanks again for your help.
It is good. But they need to be more contributive and add a paraphrasing service.
Alison did an amazing job of editing my dissertation chapter for clarity and flow. I would use her services again!
I live in China as a journalist and English teacher. I sometimes have to make documentary videos in China. To do this, I need to write a script. Before we start shooting, I ask your proofreading team to edit my document (script). I am satisfied with your service. You edited my script very well. Thank you very much.
good job for editing my manuscript
I am very satisfied with the editing and all the other suggestions.
Very good prices with very good results. The staff members are very helpful and provide you with all the information you need.
great job :)