PaperTrue Reviews

of reviewers recommend PaperTrue
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read PaperTrue  Reviews

About PaperTrue :

At PaperTrue, we love bringing out the full impact of your writing. This is because we know that words hold the key to communication, and so to success. Your ideas deserve the best possible expression, and our editing and proofreading services are here to help you harness the power of language.

+18556369096

info@papertrue.com

88 King St Suite 302, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA

I'm fully satisfied from your work. Thank you.
Efficient and fast! I will definitely be using PaperTrue again in the future.
very good work - great points to consider in review!
Very thoughtful and genuine.
Hi, I am an author from Indonesia.
Mostly perfect!!!
I love everything on here
Speechlessssssssssss.......
I was delighted with Paper True services. I thought my short document would not need to much work and was surprised about what was needed and enhanced. Thank you so much I will be back weekly at the moment. Thanks
It was an excellent job! I'm completely satisfied! I felt very welcome and comfortable working with PaperTrue! I was treated with a lot of respect and attention, both in the chat and in the suggestions in the job. Thank you!
excelent..............
Excellent advice for a novice writer, provided advice and considerations I wouldn't have thought of myself. Will use again and definitely recommend.
It was thorough, and it gave me an idea of how to write my paper better. Those suggestions/edits were helpful.
First time customer and had a great experience. I will use their services again.
Fantastic job! My assignment looked like a diamond after Paper True proof reading :)
The editing really depends on the editor. Some papers were edited very well, and some were edited very poorly. But one fortunate thing is that if you don't like the work you've received, you can always ask for another revision. This actually helped a lot with one of my orders.
Some spelling errors and grammar were not carefully reviewed.
I hope my second experience with you will be better!
Excellent , fast and affordable services are offered by this company. I have been using proofers for the past 4 years. I reccomend this service to students(undergraduates masters and Phd level students).
Compared with other companies, they provide valued service. The edited document is with great quality and definitely worths the price.
My main reason for coming to the PaperTrue was to improve my writing skills . . . to try to avoid all the red ink that seems to live on all my reports, papers, and exams. As it turns out, PaperTrue has taught me that it isn’t my writing which is bad but my organization or thought process to writing. He has a unique way of assisting my writing. He only suggests his ideas — he doesn’t tell me what I’m doing incorrectly. Better yet, he gives me confidence in my writing. This was something I have been missing since my high school days.
We used PaperTrue service. Our text was significantly improved. The service was fast and excellent!
Great job. I sent in a small sample. Your team provided me with useful information quickly. Way to go!
wonderful editing