PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
I needed help in locating a product, since it was not available in my local hardware stores. I called customer service and spoke to Pat, who was very helpful and did everything she could to get me what I needed, even though she couldn't actually take my order over the phone. She even sent me a follow up email to make sure everything turned out OK. I have not yet rec'd the product, but if it's as good as their service then I'll be very happy.
Great company and great products
Your product came highly recommended so I decided to give it a try once I try your products I will send an updated review
Received product very quickly. Was pleasantly surprised.
I priced their product at several stores and of course , they were the cheapest. Everything I ordered was received quickly. Absolutely no problems , I definitely would only order from Harris.
I have not taken the Harris DE yet, but I am grateful for their speedy shipping and service. I got my order in just 2 days from their shipping date. Thank you very much, PF Harris!
Thanks for making this product available. I couldn't find it locally. Ordering was easy, product arrived quickly.
My order was quick to arrive, and it seems to be working. I just need to reapply a few more times to be sure it works.
This is not my first time using this product. I love it. I live in an apartment in an urban city. It is on the ground fl6and this spray takes care of all the indoor/ outdoor bugs that plague us: roaches, ants, spiders, black beetles, daddy long legs, centipedes, silverfish, lady bugs, and bed bugs...and keep them away for months. I exterminate weekly after sweeping and mopping the entire apartment. Then wait 24 hours before mopping again. Twice a month I dust and clean cabinets and drawers mostly because find dead critters that are hiding and spray some more. I will try the black and Gold label next time, I am sure I won't be disappointed if it is a stronger solution. This stuff works. I highly recommend it. Along with following the advise on the brochure...should also state that it helps to put dirty clothes directly into a plastic garbage bag until they are clean. I use totes to store my clothes as well. One encasement is not enough. I have 2 on mattress and 2 on boxspring. Check for rips in plastic. Bed bugs can live 18 months without feeding on human blood. So make sure the mattress and boxspring are sealed well. Duct tape or crazy glue on zippers. Spray zippers when exterminating too just in case.
Great website, easy transaction, fast service.
Awesome stuff! Works like a dream!
Thank you for providing a local resource to purchase from. No Johnson or other huge corporation.
The cricket traps are very effective and caught numerous crickets that were in my basement. My inside of my home is much quieter now thanks to PF Harris and the cricket traps!
All requests were taken care very efficiently...Thanks for this chance....
Very impressed with their products and even more impressed with their customer service. A+
Great prices
I had a few crickets in my garage and purchased a couple of Harris Cricket Traps. What I thought were a few turned out to be hundreds. Within 2 days both traps were stuffed full of crickets. What could I do but order 6 more. These REALLY work and without poison! Thanks.
Prompt shipment and delivery!
easy to order, fast delivery. Looking forward to no more bugs!
Excellent service!