PF Harris Reviews

of reviewers recommend PF Harris
Read PF Harris  Reviews
Great prices
I had a few crickets in my garage and purchased a couple of Harris Cricket Traps. What I thought were a few turned out to be hundreds. Within 2 days both traps were stuffed full of crickets. What could I do but order 6 more. These REALLY work and without poison! Thanks.
Prompt shipment and delivery!
easy to order, fast delivery. Looking forward to no more bugs!
Excellent service!
Very good informative website for the type of products that sell.
Works well. Used for years and the powder and tablets have kept both my residents bug free!
My online purchase was great. Website was very informative and ordering was easy. Received items purchased in a timely manner.
Came on time, We will see if it works and will let you know if it does, hope it it will get read of fleas on my cats!!!
Product delivered quickly worksgreat
GOOD EXPERIENCE VERY GOOD UPDATES
I made a mistake with my order and Pat was very helpful in getting it sorted out.
Website is easy to use A little on the high on price wish the spray i ordered qas just under $50 with tax and shipping would orderbmore often and larger quanities My landlord love the spray we only need on spray kills every pest use the bed bug spray for roaches too works great love the product
From the time of purchase I was furnished with a printable receipt and an accurate tracking system. The product arrived in a timely fashion.
good selection
Fast service
everything was great!
They are a very good company. Their products are very effective.
Fast shipping good prices very pleased with there service
Well, how is it possible to write a review, when the product has not arrived yet..! and they don't let us know when is arriving , how can they ask The delivery was on time? when there is no notification with estimate date.
PF Harris is rated 4.37 based on 207 reviews