PipingRock.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend PipingRock.com
2.7
Based on 172 reviews

Tell us how PipingRock.com made you happy
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 21st March 2022
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 17th July 2020
Diane
PipingRock.com 1 star review on 3rd July 2020
BIG SCAM , I DID NOT RECEIVE MY ORDER NOR GET MY MONEY
So so disappointed... I had a problem placing the order in the first place, there was some error on their website after I contacted customer service they managed to help me out BUT the sale offer 2 for 1 was not applied so I ended up paying more than planned... Furthermore, the order date was 22nd May 2019, today is 25th July 2019. I contacted customer service few times and all they kept saying that "the maximum time for the order delivery is 8-10 weeks, please wait for few more days for the order delivery" and that "your order has reached your country customs and waiting for the order to be delivered". Well, it's been over 2 months and l contacted my country customs and they said that they do not hold the missing parcel. Obviously, the parcel got lost somewhere and PipingRock refuses to do a refund. Lost £33 for nothing, super disappointed. When I posted this story on their social media (FB & IG) they just deleted it and blocked me. Wow such a "professionals"
Absolutely disgusted!! When making an order from here they charge you shipping fees but do not make you aware of having to pay additional custom charges on delivery. My charges cam to 50% of the total order price so in actual fact the products cost more than if I'd purchased them elsewhere. So if you think you are making a saving, think again. Stay clear!!!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE USA! I ordered two vitamin products £18 the paid £5 shipping then waiting a while. 10 days later I get a Customs Note through the door that unless I pay £12 extra I will not get the parcel. I contacted Piping Rock and they said I have to pay it. I explained that this was not shown at all when I ordered and if it was I would not have ordered. They would not refund me so on top of two vitamin packs I have paid £17 in shipping and customs. I will never order from them again!
TENGAN MUCHO CUIDADO! Esta cañon que puedas tener a través de internet una empresa-ESTAFA, que sea perfectamente legal y cometa fraudes impunemente en línea, sin que nadie haga nada.Después de dos meses de espera, nunca me llego mi pedido a Cancún, México....Desafortunadamente me pude percatar en comentarios que hay muchísimos clientes que han corrido con la misma suerte...
UK order will get a £11.98 custom charge before you can collect the item. Don't touch them! Customer service non existent.
Funny how other sites for reviews are 1 Star but your own reviews are 4!! Let’s see if this stays! DO NOT USE, customs charge of £11.97, incompetent company, just after your money as they know full well about custom charges as all other reviews are complaining of them!
DO NOT BUY! STAY AWAY! The only reason i am giving a 1 star is because i nil options of less than this. I ordered some tablets for water alkalinity on 27/01. On 21/02 which is when it was advised i should have received the order they advised me to wait another months as it was held up in customs. On 28/03 i followed up and the same advice provided. They do not give a tracking number period (especially once it hits your country), they do not give you a refund if you never receive your order, they cannot actually confirm the order was shipped. Trust me, save yourself the frustration and loss of money. Don't buy from these scammers!
PipingRock.com is rated 2.7 based on 172 reviews