Pizza Hut Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pizza Hut

Tell us how Pizza Hut made you happy
Went the extra mile with my complaint. Not only did they resolve and apologize but they deducted from my bill a large amount AND gave me a discount off my next visit.
Footy feast has transformed our Saturday nights! Great food, great price!
Well they delivered withing the time limit and it was all fun to see it.
gsgfsegaegaegafas
Good quality food. Very happy
The Twitter support was polite after my problem.
The 4 stars was for the quality of the food. It's the perception of pizza hut now. The intial advertisement was grand. And everybody said the same taste. Perect. But prI've and satisfaction poor. If you was too try again. Throw money at it. Quality sells. With the rate and quantity. 10 to 20 years. It's five e stars. Big smiles. And a hurendous acount. It was an Andy that catered for us. A loyal man all credit is due.
Good offers and always fast delivery, really tasty pizza and lots to choose from.
Best pizza
Since Dominos won't deliver to my house I left no choice but to order from Pizza Hut. It turned out to be a good thing because the pizza is better at Pizza Hut and the sides are better too. The kids love the cheesy pasta and garlic bread. Delivery is always hot and prompt.
Crete NE pizza hut is the worst called in a order said 15 minutes. 45 minutes later I finally got my order. There pizza are awful there nothing like the other pizza huts we have ate at to bad it's the only one close to where I live
Pretty good pizza for a good deal -- until you add in extra charge for delivery, extra charge for a modest amount of cheese and over $2 for a small 20 ounce bottle of soda when a 2 liter bottle used to cost that. I always tip well -- usually 20% which is very good for a delivery order, and I am especially careful to tip even a little more than that these days. Seeing that one of the tip "suggestions" was 25%, along with a $4.99 delivery charge kind of felt like an insult. Also, for a while Pizza Hut had a great crust -- very much like Izzy's. I wish they would go back to that. That would be worth the price.
Not very happy just had a delivery Texas barbecue no taste at all think they forgot the sauce veggie Dupree was ok
The pizza here Sucks - the crust is always burned
The main pizza was ok, but we were unable to find any cheese in the “cheesy bites”!
Quoted 30 to 40 mins delivery and it was over an hour!
not happppy
Service and meal were ok. Not worth the parking fine that I had when I left. (Pizza hut, Metro cr, retail park, Gateshead) Must have watched us go in and then pounced. Parking outside of a bay, in an otherwise deserted carpark. Wont get more custom from us, we were regular customers at this branch.
Omg I just recieved outstanding customer service at Pizza Hut! It still does exist!!!! Lol
I am gluten intolerant but cannot understand why Pizza Hut don’t do gluten free stuffed crust or cheesy bite , all I had to pick was a crappy pizza which was over priced, so shame I didn’t have anything and watched the rest of the family enjoy their meal
Went to the one in Farady Business Park where the staff are always friendly. Got 2 pizzas and sides which remained unfinished...so bad. There is no mium just thin and thick bases. I had had a thin base veggie which taxted like meat and really salty. Other thick base also unfinished because of taste which was also salty and hardly any meat. The pickled jalepinos were nasty. I would have thought a veggie pizza would have more veg than onion and papper, which is on virtually every pizza. I will not be going back any time soon. Pizzahut does not deliver.
Pizza Hut is rated 1.92 based on 149 reviews