place a review for prestige flowers Reviews

7% of reviewers recommend place a review for prestige flowers

Tell us how place a review for prestige flowers made you happy

"Ordered flowers for my Wife on our anniversary they arrived Day late, the gift card blank ,the balloon was a Mother’s Day one and the roses dead not worth ten pound but I paid forty five please don’t waste your money"
Are you place a review for prestige flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This company is a complete joke. I ordered some flowers for mothers day, They were delivered squashed in the box and most of the flowers were dead. I can't begin to tell you how disappointed i am. Will never order from this company again and advise other people not to waste their money either..."
"My daughter posted me Mother's Day flowers, but they didn't arrive until today, 2 days after Mother's Day. So, of course, the roses were past their best. What is your policy when delivering to The Western Isles, Scotland? If we get an inferior service due to our postcode, should you be delivering here at all? I am interested to know your response."
"Very disappointed with the bouquet that was delivered to my mum for Mother's Day, there was a strong smell of stagnant water and all the roses were dead, the gift card and chocolates were sodden as the box was upside down. E-mailed to complain, was offered and rejected a replacement bouquet, after a few e-mails back and forth they have agreed to a full refund which I should get within 3-5 working days."
"Will not be using them again. Spoilt my mother’s da by sending shabby flowers. Paid £20.00 for the bouquet but when it arrived it seemed not worth even £10.00. High street flowers are better. The company is refusing to acknowledge that they have sent rubbish flowers due to too many orders for Mother’s Day and not even willyto refund me. Just disgusting service. Will never use again."
"Ordered pink blush medium with chocolates, balloon and Teddy for mother's Day. Just got it and hav small dying bunch of flowers which are smaller than the teddy and more wrapping than flowers and no balloon. Heartbroken as too late to sort anything else out so mother's Day ruined. And no one in office at weekend so can't get sorted. Have complained and sent photos but doesn't help me with mother's Day tomorrow!!!"
"Easy to order, easy to pay. Getting flowers delivered...? ......... impossible...... they just didn’t turn up. Prestige bat you off to Royal Mail , and the whole surprise bouquet turns into a nightmare of phone calls , e-mails and 4 days later....? ...still no flowers. Very disappointed doesn’t cover it"
"I ordered bereavement flowers for my sister on Wednesday to be delivered on Friday. These flowers have not been delivered . ( It is now Monday ) Prestige are no longer responding to my e mails. I have been let down at a difficult time . Having spent £45 I expected better than this and regret not using a reliable company."
"So I ordered my nan some flowers for her 80th. Glad I was at hers on the arrival of the DEAD BOUQUET! HAlf the flowers weren't the right ones they were substitutes and they were all literally dead! Nothing like the photo I ordered. Can't even compare the 2! Went for the Paris bouQuet! More like swamp bouquet!Full of green leafs, brown dead roses, snapped floppy lilies. Wow what a gutter! Demanded refund but they said I can only have a replacement. So will review tomorrows da vinci bouquet which she reluctantly gave as a replacement she was really splitting hairs over a 5er! Paid £45 for the dead bunch today. Waiting for the £60 replacement tomorrow will keep you posted! If I could rate as a 0 star I would!"
"Really unreliable company. Didn’t deliver our flowers to a patient on the agreed day and asked us to wait for seven days until they resolve our query. No one seem to be bothered there , their live chat didn’t answer my query and logged out when I inquired why the delivery was missed. Horrible horrible horrible - no sentiments . Please go to a reputed company instead."
"I had a a very disappointing experience sending a birthday bouquet to Germany. It was 3 days late and ended up not being delivered. Poor customer service, little to no communication, and no attempt to resolve the issue at all. Not proactive in helping me in the slightest. I ordered flowers on the Sunday to be delivered to Berlin on the Wednesday. The flowers were "stuck in transit" until friday. By that time my recipient had already left for a trip. The delivery was refused, and the courier did not write why. Prestige Flowers didn't ask, didn't follow up, didn't get back to me. I had to chase them with phone calls and emails every day. Now Prestige are saying delivery won't be attempted again on the monday because flowers and chocolates are "perishable", and they won't give me a refund on anything. The best they offered was a 10% discount on my next order, which is NEVER going to happen as I'm never using them again. Frankly, it's insulting. If I order something to be delivered for a certain day, I expect delivery on that day, not THREE days later."
"Website was fairly easy to follow. Main complaint was the confirmation email recieved did not match the amount that was was taken from my bank account. Took me a while to work out why more monies had been taken. The email I recieved did not have the P&P which obviously was misleading. The flowers that were recieved were apparently lovely and were delivered on time."
"I received for a special occasion from my son who lives overseas. The delivery was excel but the flowers were shocking. Stems and heads with no greenery however there were brown dry twigs interspersed with the blooms. My sons trust was abused and I was insulted. I mailed the company and after three emails backwards and forward, they agreed to replace. Fine and the replacement arrived. I can not recommend this company as there should have been no need for complaint."
"Flowers arrived next day. Friend was overwhelmed by them. That reaction was worth a million thanks to Prestige Flowers. recommend highly."
"I ordered a 60euro Tikal bouquet to be sent to my parents. Description on their website "a gorgeous bouquet of the very rare mange orange callas and roses with complimentary blooms, thistles & aspidistra". My parents received a bouquet of pink & white flowers, nothing at all like the bouquet I ordered. I complained & "as a gesture of goodwill" they offered me a £5 discount off my next order! As if I would be so stupid to order from them again."
"Awesome website to buy flowers and deliver it the next day"
"Received a bouquet as a birthday present. Two of the roses were broken so had to be binned. The daisies had petals missing. They suggested how to keep the roses fresher which wasn’t the issue. Don’t think the tips they gave me would have saved the flowers that I had to bin. Customer service offered me a £5 discount on my next purchase!!!!!!! They have to be joking. The quality of the flowers were not worth the money my sister paid for them. I have had far better flowers from the supermarket. Will be warning my sister and other friends away from this company in the future."
"Prestige flowers provide excellent flower delivery service and a good range of bouquets and gift hampers for every occasion and budget. The ones I sent flowers to were all pleasantly surprised and noted the beautiful packaging and the actual quality flower compositions. The delivered flowers look exactly like on the picture. When ordering flowers I always turn to Prestige flowers and know they never disappoint!"
"Waited in two whole days for delivery. Flowers arrived 5 days late and were almost dead. Despite speaking to the company they refused a refund. Passed the blame to the courier. I would not recommend this company to anyone."
"Ordered some flowers for an anniversary, and paid the extra £5.80 for Next Day delivery. The flowers did not arrive the next day, as the courier couldn't find the address (!), and didn't contact me to let me know. I then spent half an hour on hold, only to be hung up on when I questioned this. I understand that things go wrong with deliveries, but I was really surprised that the extra fee paid for Next Day delivery is not refunded if they aren't delivered the next day. What is the point of paying this, if it makes no difference? Would not recommend this company."
place a review for prestige flowers is rated 1.43 based on 46 reviews