place a review for prestige flowers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend place a review for prestige flowers
00AM
12AM

Tell us how place a review for prestige flowers made you happy

"Ordered some flowers for an anniversary, and paid the extra £5.80 for Next Day delivery. The flowers did not arrive the next day, as the courier couldn't find the address (!), and didn't contact me to let me know. I then spent half an hour on hold, only to be hung up on when I questioned this. I understand that things go wrong with deliveries, but I was really surprised that the extra fee paid for Next Day delivery is not refunded if they aren't delivered the next day. What is the point of paying this, if it makes no difference? Would not recommend this company."
Are you place a review for prestige flowers? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback place a review for prestige flowers receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I had a bouquet delivered. It arrived upside down. No water. Roses were broken. Prestige Flowers refused to do anything. No replacement or money refund or say sorry. Nothing. I will never shop with them again."
"so far, absolutely terrible. Ordered flowers on 24 Oct for delivery the next day (the 25th.) Did not arrive. Royal Mail did mess delivery up - apparently came to wrong depot and then back to Swindon depot, and apparently I shall not get the flowers until next week. Unlikely to be much good by then, and in any case the special occasion for which they were ordered has come and gone. Prestige say they'll be fine because of aqua pack, but if not, have asked me to submit photos of the flowers if and when they arrive. Moral: Don't order from Prestige and make sure any delivery is not through Royal Mail. Prestige should reimburse me immediately- they should take my word and not ask for proof with photos. Their service, and Royal Mail's, have been dreadful. Will certainly never use them again."
"Ordered 2 balloons and a birthday cake for my brother’s 60th birthday. I paid £25.38. He received one deflated balloon. I emailed a complaint to Prestige Flowers customer service and received the offer of a £5.99 refund. I wrote again saying that this was not acceptable and received a second offer - a £4.99 refund!!! I wrote for a third time saying that this was not acceptable and I asked for the complaint to be escalated to management. My latest offer is a replacement cake.! What a joke...I am not giving up on this as I feel terrible for my brother. Imagine his face when he opened the box and found one deflated balloon. Shocking service. I wish I’d read the company reviews before ordering."
"BE WARNED - This company has no interest in helping out when things go wrong. I send flowers frequently and I know that there is plenty that can go wrong, particularly if the company contracts out its deliveries to Royal Mail or some other handler. However, their customer care is appalling. They do not respond to specific queries, they do not explain their processes, and they do not notify you if your flowers are not delivered. I am guessing that when it all goes well and the customer is happy, they can claim customer satisfaction. However, the test of any company is how it can resolve issues when customers' are left feeling unhappy and ripped off. The least one would expect is for their customer service to respond to specific questions and concerns rather than trotting out the same old line. So be warned, their 100% customer satisfaction guarantee does not extend to those customers who experience problems (it says so in their small print). So only use this lot if you are prepared to lose your money"
"Terrible - was assured this bouquet had left premises....only to see tracking later was not handed over to mail until later that day! Bought med birthday bouquet....should have been ribbon attached - none. Medum was more like small bunch and wilted. Never use again!"
"Ordered flowers to be delivered a wee before my sisters birthday, very easy to order , very easy took my money, she got a garbled message that she didnt understand that today her birthday, her flowers would not arrive !!!! well happy birthday!!!!! Do Not order or use this company, just looked at ther facebook site and a list of very unhappy customers"
"Tried to order online but the payment would not through, phoned the tel no. spoke to a girl called Lizzie, who assured me that no payment was taken via the Internet...had to wait an hour until she phoned me back as she had to check the order etc......Checked my bank statement and the payment has been taken out twice! Now I have to wait 3-5 days for a refund!! Forget this company, buy your flowers elsewhere!"
"my wife’s 70th birthday bouquet arrived on the day and looked beautiful but the roses only lasted 2days. the roses bought from Tescos lasted over a week"
"Appalling service. Pathetically small bunch of flowers including 10 roses plus friesas and costing in excess of £41 delivered at 1540hrs on celebratory day of our Golden Wedding. Idiot customer rep (Warm regards, Callum) had the gall to say that Prestige could accept no responsibility for actual delivery time because "courier had to have regard for the efficiency of its own business". Unbelievable. So, number and condition (old and dry) of flowers appalling and delivery worse. Golden Wedding Anniversary ruined. Thanks for nothing Prestige."
"Roses we’re dead after 2 days . The agapanthus was dropping it’s flowers after 2 days . The rest did not last more than 3 days. We were out when delivered and they were left on our doorstep in the sun. We could have been away. We were so disappointed for our daughter who lives in NZ and had sent them for our 61st wedding anniversary. Would advise anyone not to use you again."
"Shockingly bad service. They failed to deliver on the day promised for my mums 60th Birthday, despite my having paid extra for next day delivery. They then left the flowers outside in 35c sun all day the next day, so they were completely ruined. They refused to refund me or even send a replacement. Ghastly way to treat customers!"
"I ordered flowers for my parents 60th wedding anniversary order date was monday 30th july delivery date 4th august its now the 6th august and no flowers have arrived taken in to mind this was a special celebration, have contacted prestige flowers have been offered £5.99 delivery disgusting,have been in touch with trade and standard andprestige flowers have brook breach of contract and should be offered full refund which i,m quite within my rights do not use this company have to wait until flowers arrive and send them a photogragh.Avoid this sight go to your local florist the cost of these none existing flowers wher £55.49."
"The roses were a gift for my birthday and they arrived 18th July. They are now in the compost bin (27th July). They withered without opening within four or five days even though I took great care of them but because I didn't send a photograph within 48 hours of them arriving at my address, they wouldn't replace them. I did send a photograph and complaint nine days after receipt but guess what - their guarantee is only for seven days! Not at all impressed with this company. The sender would have spent in excess of £20 on this bouquet and it was a bitter disappointment. Should I tell her? What would you do? I was offered a £5 gift card but refused it. I wouldn't have used it."
"Firstly, I ordered a sympathy bouquet for a friend, to be delivered same day. They failed to do this, and said they would deliver the next day. They failed again! They are now saying they will be delivered on Tuesday...TOO LATE. She won't even be at the address they have. I want a refund and they are refusing. This is the second time this has happened, I swore I wouldn't use them again but was desperate to have the flowers delivered on the day my friend lost her mum. APPALLING COMPANY!"
"Arrangement was not as expected, and roses started wilting the same day. Roses all rotted by day 4. Customer service was terrible. I was offered a £10 voucher towards buying another expensive and poor quality display ! Really...... no thanks."
"Ordered a delivery for the next day. No confirmation email and can not track on the website. Told on the day they would be delivered the day after or refund. Don’t advertise something you can’t do and improve your communication."
"The flowers for a birthday arrived a day early, but accepted a credit. However, when we saw the flowers our friend had for her birthday they were abysmal. Poor quality blooms, some with heads bent over. Not good! Very disappointed - will not be using the credit or company again."
"Awful! Misleading flowers were not delivered as they couldn’t wait more than a minute for the door to be answered plus they didn’t have the common sense to leave with a neighbour . The price was also misleading and they ask you to rate service before they’re delivered so. Do not trust this company. They lack integrity!"
"last week i ordered the summer flowers for my sisters 4oth Birthday she received these which were mainly roses Except they were all out in bloom instead of being in bud so they last longer today she tells me they look all wilted today which im not happy about......also the postage is a ridiculous amount of money when the flowers are expensive too i think i will be looking elsewhere in the future this place has gone downhill !!!"
place a review for prestige flowers is rated 1.21 based on 24 reviews