place a review for prestige flowers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend place a review for prestige flowers

How would you rate place a review for prestige flowers ?

"Firstly, I ordered a sympathy bouquet for a friend, to be delivered same day. They failed to do this, and said they would deliver the next day. They failed again! They are now saying they will be delivered on Tuesday...TOO LATE. She won't even be at the address they have. I want a refund and they are refusing. This is the second time this has happened, I swore I wouldn't use them again but was desperate to have the flowers delivered on the day my friend lost her mum. APPALLING COMPANY!"
"Arrangement was not as expected, and roses started wilting the same day. Roses all rotted by day 4. Customer service was terrible. I was offered a £10 voucher towards buying another expensive and poor quality display ! Really...... no thanks."
"Ordered a delivery for the next day. No confirmation email and can not track on the website. Told on the day they would be delivered the day after or refund. Don’t advertise something you can’t do and improve your communication."
"The flowers for a birthday arrived a day early, but accepted a credit. However, when we saw the flowers our friend had for her birthday they were abysmal. Poor quality blooms, some with heads bent over. Not good! Very disappointed - will not be using the credit or company again."
"Awful! Misleading flowers were not delivered as they couldn’t wait more than a minute for the door to be answered plus they didn’t have the common sense to leave with a neighbour . The price was also misleading and they ask you to rate service before they’re delivered so. Do not trust this company. They lack integrity!"
Audra Atkinson
Unverified Reviewer
"last week i ordered the summer flowers for my sisters 4oth Birthday she received these which were mainly roses Except they were all out in bloom instead of being in bud so they last longer today she tells me they look all wilted today which im not happy about......also the postage is a ridiculous amount of money when the flowers are expensive too i think i will be looking elsewhere in the future this place has gone downhill !!!"
Ruth Wheatley
Verified Reviewer
"My husband ordered flowers for our anniversary but did not arrive - tracking was useless asked for refund but said they would re send flowers - still nothing - all great reviews on website look false"
Chris Andreou
Verified Reviewer
"AVOID AVOID AVOID Absolutely disgraceful...FUNERAL flowers ordered Saturday for Wednesday 3 days in advance for my best friends funeral and never arrived... I went to the funeral with out flowers absolutely disgusting a disgrace from this company... customer service also a disgrace I’m still waiting for a refund..."
Anne Green
"They have the poorest customer service I have ever experienced. They are not interested and even though I sent photos as evidence showing how well the bouquet looked when it arrived, they tried to fob me off saying "that as the flowers had been in a box for 24 hours they needed special care and attention".How can thriving flowers look brilliant on arrival and be almost dead the next day? I have used prestige flowers 11 times in the last 18 months. They delivered on Saturday 30 December 2017 to a friend in a hospice which were almost dead on the 31/12. They have delivered to my friend in the past few months to her home, hospital and hospice with no problems. I was horrified when I saw the flowers on Sunday which were almost dead. I have sent photos which they disagree with and have offered me a voucher of £5. I have told them that without prejudice I am not threatening them but will never use them again nor recommend them."
place a review for prestige flowers is rated 1.11 based on 9 reviews