place a review for prestige flowers Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend place a review for prestige flowers

Tell us how place a review for prestige flowers made you happy

"I ordered a 60euro Tikal bouquet to be sent to my parents. Description on their website "a gorgeous bouquet of the very rare mange orange callas and roses with complimentary blooms, thistles & aspidistra". My parents received a bouquet of pink & white flowers, nothing at all like the bouquet I ordered. I complained & "as a gesture of goodwill" they offered me a £5 discount off my next order! As if I would be so stupid to order from them again."
Are you place a review for prestige flowers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Awesome website to buy flowers and deliver it the next day"
"Received a bouquet as a birthday present. Two of the roses were broken so had to be binned. The daisies had petals missing. They suggested how to keep the roses fresher which wasn’t the issue. Don’t think the tips they gave me would have saved the flowers that I had to bin. Customer service offered me a £5 discount on my next purchase!!!!!!! They have to be joking. The quality of the flowers were not worth the money my sister paid for them. I have had far better flowers from the supermarket. Will be warning my sister and other friends away from this company in the future."
"Prestige flowers provide excellent flower delivery service and a good range of bouquets and gift hampers for every occasion and budget. The ones I sent flowers to were all pleasantly surprised and noted the beautiful packaging and the actual quality flower compositions. The delivered flowers look exactly like on the picture. When ordering flowers I always turn to Prestige flowers and know they never disappoint!"
"Waited in two whole days for delivery. Flowers arrived 5 days late and were almost dead. Despite speaking to the company they refused a refund. Passed the blame to the courier. I would not recommend this company to anyone."
"Ordered some flowers for an anniversary, and paid the extra £5.80 for Next Day delivery. The flowers did not arrive the next day, as the courier couldn't find the address (!), and didn't contact me to let me know. I then spent half an hour on hold, only to be hung up on when I questioned this. I understand that things go wrong with deliveries, but I was really surprised that the extra fee paid for Next Day delivery is not refunded if they aren't delivered the next day. What is the point of paying this, if it makes no difference? Would not recommend this company."
"Not prestige by any means would not recommend refuse refund not helpful more like a scam can get better cheaper flowers from shop"
"Ordered flowers for next day delivery which is advertised on website flowers didn't arrive due to royal mail error so can't comment on flowers had to purchase more myself company didn't care"
"The worst company I've ever dealt with. I paid £40 for 13 stems? There should have been 30 at least. Even Interflora charge £5 for 4 stems? The vase was missing. 5 stems were broken. For my daughters 21st birthday! They arrived late and WITHOUT water!! They won't refund and won't replace. Do NOT ORDER FROM PRESTIGE FLOWERS!"
"I had a bouquet delivered. It arrived upside down. No water. Roses were broken. Prestige Flowers refused to do anything. No replacement or money refund or say sorry. Nothing. I will never shop with them again."
"so far, absolutely terrible. Ordered flowers on 24 Oct for delivery the next day (the 25th.) Did not arrive. Royal Mail did mess delivery up - apparently came to wrong depot and then back to Swindon depot, and apparently I shall not get the flowers until next week. Unlikely to be much good by then, and in any case the special occasion for which they were ordered has come and gone. Prestige say they'll be fine because of aqua pack, but if not, have asked me to submit photos of the flowers if and when they arrive. Moral: Don't order from Prestige and make sure any delivery is not through Royal Mail. Prestige should reimburse me immediately- they should take my word and not ask for proof with photos. Their service, and Royal Mail's, have been dreadful. Will certainly never use them again."
"Ordered 2 balloons and a birthday cake for my brother’s 60th birthday. I paid £25.38. He received one deflated balloon. I emailed a complaint to Prestige Flowers customer service and received the offer of a £5.99 refund. I wrote again saying that this was not acceptable and received a second offer - a £4.99 refund!!! I wrote for a third time saying that this was not acceptable and I asked for the complaint to be escalated to management. My latest offer is a replacement cake.! What a joke...I am not giving up on this as I feel terrible for my brother. Imagine his face when he opened the box and found one deflated balloon. Shocking service. I wish I’d read the company reviews before ordering."
"BE WARNED - This company has no interest in helping out when things go wrong. I send flowers frequently and I know that there is plenty that can go wrong, particularly if the company contracts out its deliveries to Royal Mail or some other handler. However, their customer care is appalling. They do not respond to specific queries, they do not explain their processes, and they do not notify you if your flowers are not delivered. I am guessing that when it all goes well and the customer is happy, they can claim customer satisfaction. However, the test of any company is how it can resolve issues when customers' are left feeling unhappy and ripped off. The least one would expect is for their customer service to respond to specific questions and concerns rather than trotting out the same old line. So be warned, their 100% customer satisfaction guarantee does not extend to those customers who experience problems (it says so in their small print). So only use this lot if you are prepared to lose your money"
"Terrible - was assured this bouquet had left premises....only to see tracking later was not handed over to mail until later that day! Bought med birthday bouquet....should have been ribbon attached - none. Medum was more like small bunch and wilted. Never use again!"
"Ordered flowers to be delivered a wee before my sisters birthday, very easy to order , very easy took my money, she got a garbled message that she didnt understand that today her birthday, her flowers would not arrive !!!! well happy birthday!!!!! Do Not order or use this company, just looked at ther facebook site and a list of very unhappy customers"
"Tried to order online but the payment would not through, phoned the tel no. spoke to a girl called Lizzie, who assured me that no payment was taken via the Internet...had to wait an hour until she phoned me back as she had to check the order etc......Checked my bank statement and the payment has been taken out twice! Now I have to wait 3-5 days for a refund!! Forget this company, buy your flowers elsewhere!"
"my wife’s 70th birthday bouquet arrived on the day and looked beautiful but the roses only lasted 2days. the roses bought from Tescos lasted over a week"
"Appalling service. Pathetically small bunch of flowers including 10 roses plus friesas and costing in excess of £41 delivered at 1540hrs on celebratory day of our Golden Wedding. Idiot customer rep (Warm regards, Callum) had the gall to say that Prestige could accept no responsibility for actual delivery time because "courier had to have regard for the efficiency of its own business". Unbelievable. So, number and condition (old and dry) of flowers appalling and delivery worse. Golden Wedding Anniversary ruined. Thanks for nothing Prestige."
"Roses we’re dead after 2 days . The agapanthus was dropping it’s flowers after 2 days . The rest did not last more than 3 days. We were out when delivered and they were left on our doorstep in the sun. We could have been away. We were so disappointed for our daughter who lives in NZ and had sent them for our 61st wedding anniversary. Would advise anyone not to use you again."
"Shockingly bad service. They failed to deliver on the day promised for my mums 60th Birthday, despite my having paid extra for next day delivery. They then left the flowers outside in 35c sun all day the next day, so they were completely ruined. They refused to refund me or even send a replacement. Ghastly way to treat customers!"
place a review for prestige flowers is rated 1.41 based on 32 reviews