place a review for prestige flowers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend place a review for prestige flowers

How would you rate place a review for prestige flowers ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ruth Wheatley

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about place a review for prestige flowers in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ruth Wheatley
Verified Reviewer
"My husband ordered flowers for our anniversary but did not arrive - tracking was useless asked for refund but said they would re send flowers - still nothing - all great reviews on website look false"
Chris Andreou
Verified Reviewer
"AVOID AVOID AVOID Absolutely disgraceful...FUNERAL flowers ordered Saturday for Wednesday 3 days in advance for my best friends funeral and never arrived... I went to the funeral with out flowers absolutely disgusting a disgrace from this company... customer service also a disgrace I’m still waiting for a refund..."
Anne Green
"They have the poorest customer service I have ever experienced. They are not interested and even though I sent photos as evidence showing how well the bouquet looked when it arrived, they tried to fob me off saying "that as the flowers had been in a box for 24 hours they needed special care and attention".How can thriving flowers look brilliant on arrival and be almost dead the next day? I have used prestige flowers 11 times in the last 18 months. They delivered on Saturday 30 December 2017 to a friend in a hospice which were almost dead on the 31/12. They have delivered to my friend in the past few months to her home, hospital and hospice with no problems. I was horrified when I saw the flowers on Sunday which were almost dead. I have sent photos which they disagree with and have offered me a voucher of £5. I have told them that without prejudice I am not threatening them but will never use them again nor recommend them."
place a review for prestige flowers is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews