Planet Bunk Bed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Planet Bunk Bed

Tell us how Planet Bunk Bed made you happy
I placed my order 11 days ago. I received email same day that bed was in stock and would be shipped and I would receive tracking number for shipment. I have not been given tracking number and I have send 3 emails over past week and half and no response last email, and still no tracking number. Can someone please follow up with me ? I was suppose to receive my bed last Thursday.
Fast shipping! Great quality, no scratches, bumps, etc. Exactly what I hoped for!
Defective product, zero contact or customer service after 3 attempts. Don't order from here.
Ordered a Camaflexi rustic grey 5 drawer chest on May 18 - stock on hand showed 9 but was later informed by James that the chest is out of stock until 7/9 and do we want to wait? I sent an email asking if PBB was ABSOLUTELY sure that the chest would again be in stock because we purchased the dresser elsewhere predicated on wanting a matching set. There has been no return response as of 6/28. Sorry, can't assign a star rating yet. So far, would give it a 1 or 2.
The item is okay and arrived undamaged. My biggest issue is the customer service. No notice of shipping was sent until after the item had arrived, no one was ever at the phones during business hours, and multiple attempts to call and email went unanswered by anyone at the company. I finally heard back from an email more than a week later with a one sentence hurried response that didn't even answer my question. Perhaps this is just because of the pandemic. Or perhaps this is normal. I won't ever know as I likely won't order from them again in the future.
I ordered a bed and dresser on 6/6. The money was immediately taken from my bank account. I received an email on 6/10 p.m. that the bed we wanted was out of stock. I answered the email on 6/11 a.m. and I’ve not had any response and my voicemail sent yesterday morning has gone unanswered! Horrible customer service!
Most affordable quality solid wood bunk beds. Also like the sustainability component of the wood.
Love the bed! Love the wood! Some of the holes didn’t line up so had to make some adjustments. Can’t give a 5 because of that. But overall I would recommend otherwise. Shipping was fast! Packing was great!
Excellent quality; prompt delivery; easy assembly.
Online ordering was easy, the price was competitive and the bed we ordered arrived quickly.
Order arrived so quickly!! It even arrived before I received the email notification that it had shipped! Haha, what a great “problem” to have! Arrived I excellent condition with all parts present. Ordered Camaflexi Baja platform bed. Highly recommend. My daughters LOVE their new rooms!
Great experience with the bed! Our bunkbeds were delivered right on time and came with excellent instructions for assembly. They are sturdy and well-built.
Very pleased with the quality of the bed and the quick delivery. Assembly was easy.
We had never ordered before from Planet Bunk Bed, but thought we'd give it a try as we needed a bookshelf for my husband's at-home office. The price was the about the same as one made of particle board from another source. And we got it delivered in no time at all and were VERY impressed with the quality of wood (not particle board) used. It is sturdy and exactly when was needed - and a beautiful addition to our home! Thank you very much!
Great product and fast shipping!
I canceled my order eventually. I’m very satisfied with the level of communication customer service provided. They responded quickly on my request. Refund also happened pretty fast.
We asked for white bookcases, but received cherry ones. They are okay.
I ordered a bed from this company seven days ago, the order still states it's in processing. I have called repeatedly and left voicemails only to never have a call returned to me. They have already debited my account for this bed and I'm inclined to call the Better Business Bureau since I cannot get a returned call. It's called common courtesy when you're a business selling something to the public. Merchandise has not been received so I cannot comment on the merchandise itself.
Got my bed super fast ( even amidst the pandemic) beautiful and easy to put together. Highly recommended!
We got the package quickly, but need a replacement part and can not get anyone on the phone or to call us back.
Planet Bunk Bed is rated 3.88 based on 48 reviews