Planet Bunk Bed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Planet Bunk Bed

Tell us how Planet Bunk Bed made you happy
Very sturdy and easy to put together. Only issue I had was the pilot holes were off a bit.
Planet bunk bed is awesome! My bed looks like real good quality. When I received the bed it was missing some screws and the customer service rep was so helpful and sent the missing hardware within the day. I would definitely recommend them.
We were hesitant to place our first order from Planet Bunk Bed, but figured we give it a try on a nice looking Baja bed. The price was almost the same as other beds online that are made from cheap particle wood. Delivery took about 1.5 weeks and the bed took us about two hours to assemble. The instructions were just a little challenging at times. We were impressed with the quality and look. Very happy customer. Thanks
It was easy to navigate the online site, and delivery came quick. Thank you Planet Bunk
NEVER RECEIVED ITEM. I cant get anyone on the phone.
The bed is beautiful, it was very easy to assemble and shipping was in record time.
Many thanks
Planet Bunk Bed 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Love the Twin solid wood bed! Looks great and is great quality.
My son is enjoying it and his new mattress fits on it very nicely.
I found a great bed frame at a reasonable price. I received a tracking link pretty quickly, but it took about a week before the link worked - which worried me a bit. Once the bed shipped, the tracking worked and it was here in just a couple days. It arrived on time. The bed was well packaged and protected with padding. The assembly instructions were clear - each piece was labeled, as were the various screws and parts. The assembled bed is as pictured, and nicer than anticipated (you never know when ordering online without viewing in-person.) It does smell of paint, but this should easily air out within a week or so. I love my new bed frame and I would definitely order from Planet Bunk Bed again.
Very not clear from the website that an additional part was needed to use the bed log extender. No description that it was not fully complete. The additional needed part is not in stock for at least a month. So, basically I’m out $250 and have a useless few pieces of wood when I needed a loft bed. I really try to support non-Amazon business but this blows.
Headboard has 2 big cracks in the wood. Bed is sturdy once put together but quality is not great. Took 3 hours to put together. Definitely need a power drill. Tons of screws and 12 with no holes started.
Planet Bunk Bed stands by their products and especially their service. Thanks for resolving the shipment issue so quickly! I converted my daughters bed into a high loft and the conversion kit was a breeze to install. The quality of the Camaflexi line is rock solid. Thank you
I ordered an item from this company more than 3 weeks ago, with a promise to ship 2-4 days. I haven't heard a thing this far, and when I called the number on their website it was disconnected. I tried several times over the past week or so and finally someone picked up. The person said they would check on my order and call me back with an update today. That was yesterday... I am beginning to think that this company has gone out of business but has kept my money anyway like some of the other reviews have speculated... I hope to not have to take this up with Chase visa as that is a huge hassel. Either way I will be reporting this company to the BBS if they don't provide me with some sort of explanation on my order...
I had same issue that phone number was disconnected on Monday 9-28-2020 but I called them today, 9-30-2020 and they solve me the problem with my order. Thank you!
Never received any follow up regarding shipping after purchase. Two weeks now gone by. Nobody replies to email and phone number disconnected.
Hopefully PayPal buyer protections works for this company with not contacts. Looks like they went out of business and kept the customers money.
Absolutely rude customer service. Been longer than 2-8 business days so I called. She said she'd email me an update. Haven't heard a thing back. You guys can do better. This isnt the first time I've read this from your reviews. I love your selections but everything else needs serious HELP!!
I love this bed!
Beautiful. Easy to assemble. Delivered in a timely manner. Awesome!
Are you still in business? I ordered a nightstand and never received a confirmation or a delivery date. I called the phone in the website and the phone was no longer in service.
My kids really love their bunk beds. I consider this a great purchase with longevity of usage. The beds are really sturdy and the material is of high quality. My only negative would be that due to the movement of usage some of the screws and even the dowels have loosened and disappeared?? Possibly being vacuumed by one of the children I'm speculating?? Anyway I have requested additional hardware and hopefully that will be easily accessible, so my children can get back to enjoying their bed.
I received terrible customer service in connection with a mistake that the company made and would never order from here again.  The canopy twin bed arrived in four packages.  Unfortunately, the box with the canopy included a wrong part so I needed to contact them to get the correct part sent.  That process was a major hassle, requiring multiple phone calls/emails to get it sorted out.  I reported the piece missing on a Wednesday night (8/12) by email and voicemail, followed up with a call on Thursday after no reply, and was asked for pictures to prove the mistake, which I sent immediately.  Despite being told the correct piece would ship out within a day, I spent a week calling every single day, where I was repeatedly told it would ship out that day.  According to the FedEx tracking, the piece did not actually leave their warehouse until 8/25. It was also sent by regular ground mail rather than an expedited method to mitigate the inconvenience.  It ultimately arrived on Thursday, 8/27, over two weeks after I received the package and reported the mistake.  And this is where it gets absurd. The piece was AGAIN incorrect. I called twice and emailed and, at this point, they simply stopped returning my calls. I ultimately had to take matters in my own hand, go buy a new size drill bit and drill holes into the piece I did receive to make it work.

The quality of the bed is of IKEA-like quality, and the overall look is marred by the fact that there is a prominent set of safety instructions printed in bright white lettering on the footboard (not a sticker either, but what seems like a transfer onto the wood).

I very much regretted not ordering a similar bed from Wayfair.
So happy we went with Planet Bunk Bed! We looked at other big box companies, but were worried about stock and shipping times. We were shocked to see that PBB had the same beds for LESS, in stock, and with fast and FREE shipping! We love the bed we purchased. It took my teenager four hours to put it together herself and it is both sturdy and beautiful. As mom to eight kids, I know my way around a bunk bed and we’ll definitely return to PBB for future needs!
Planet Bunk Bed is rated 3.79 based on 87 reviews