Planet Bunk Bed Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend Planet Bunk Bed
Click Here

Tell us how Planet Bunk Bed made you happy

"It looks great now that it's put together, but unfortunately, the ladder and the slide do not fit together on the same side of the guard rail according to the instructions. We ended up having to move the ladder over so that one side of it was on the other side of the guard rail."
"I wanted to order an item on-line to coordinate with the bed I already had. The item was listed as out of stock on-line. I phoned to speak with customer service, and the experience was very good. The rep listened to my question, answered it, and told me the item had just arrived in stock, it was compatible with my existing item, and he would post it as available online . That was accomplished within just a few minutes."
"Great quality, sturdy feel, space for storage underneath, and not too high. This fits what we were looking for. In retrospect, I wish I had purchased a bunk height mattress for the lower bunk to allow more clearance for the lower bunk occupant (and parent!). Would recommend."
"Easy to order online, fast shipping, order as described and a quality bed very happy with purchase"
"I placed an order online for a bed frame and have only received and email confirmation. The order was placed on July 8th and I still have not recceived any the bed on September 2. I have called and left 2 voice messages and emailed once and never have received a response. I finally got thru to an employee who said the item was on back order, but was unable to confirm a delivery date. I'm still hoping to have the item delivered soon."
"A pleasure to purchase from Planet Bunk Bed. I enjoyed our communications as we planned logistics and flushed out details. I'd absolutely love to do business again."
"I was able to place an order for shorter bed rails for my daughter's bed. The package shipped quickly and was very easy to install on the bed. I am very satisfied with this purchase."
"Very poor customer service. I can't evaluate the product because it never reached me, although my card was charged immediately. My email follow-ups remained unanswered. In response to my phone complaints I was told I would be called with the order status number of times and it never happened. When I called, each time I was given some unclear answers. Last time I spoke with PBB employee I was told the manager would call me back and again never happened. The item is out of stock, which I understand can happen but if something is on the back order, you don't charge the customer, but get in touch with them to provide estimated time of arrival."
Hi,
The regular customer service representative was on maternity leave and I greatly apologize for the lack of responsiveness.
Planet Bunk Bed
"I love my Mission style queen size bed. It came quickly and in good shape. The price was excellent for the product. Exactly what I was searching for."
"I really can't write a review... it has been 7 days since I placed my order and I've received the email requesting a review, but my purchase is still processing and hasn't even shipped yet!?!"
"Still waiting on it on back order after a couple of months. Hopefully I can let you know soon. I called and left a message about 2 weeks ago to check on the status but still nothing yet."
"The bookcases we ordered were as described and were easily assembled. The complaint we have is regarding delivery. I had asked to be notified when the package should arrive as it was being delivered to an address where we don’t live full time and I wanted to be there to collect the delivery. Instead, I received this notice from your company: “Your order has shipped. (Order#: 1650 placed on 06/08/2019) “ when in actuality FedEx delivered the boxes that very same day. We were not there but fortunately the boxes were unharmed when we could get there the following day. However, there could have been very different results..."
Hi,
Our warehouse made an honest mistake by not letting you know the exact shipping time. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you have a better experience next time.
Planet Bunk Bed
"I have now purchased 3 bookcases from Planet Bunk Bed. All are beautifully designed and easy to put together. They also shipped very quickly."
"The beds are awesome! Very well crafted, beautiful wood!!"
"We ordered two beds and were very satisfied with the customer service when we wanted to convert it into a bunk bed. They guided us to what we needed and it was delivered very quickly."
"I was very please to receive my order just 4 days after I placed it. The quality of the bunk bed was superb."
"I was a little mortified seeing the bed come in a tightly compact box but simple to read instructions made everything fit like a glove and the wood is truly high quality"
Planet Bunk Bed is rated 4.18 based on 17 reviews