Planet Bunk Bed Reviews

of reviewers recommend Planet Bunk Bed

Tell us how Planet Bunk Bed made you happy
We got the package quickly, but need a replacement part and can not get anyone on the phone or to call us back.
I was very nervous to order from this company because I had never heard of them before. Everything went great! They emailed me immediately after ordering confirming my order and shipping address. My order shipped within 48 hours and arrived packaged securely. There was no damage what so ever to my platform bed and everything was beautiful. I am extremely happy with my purchase and would order again.
Fast shipping. Great product. Thank you
We got the Santa Fe Mission Tall Bunk Bed Twin over Full set and I was very impressed with the product! Great quality, sturdy and pretty easy to put together. My only critique is that one of the ladder steps split when we were putting it together and I have a feeling that it will break completely when my kids are bigger. Otherwise, we love it, my kids love it!
Terrible, I told them to keep it after they insisted that I only use the ladder for a bed and only for their bed. I don't feel it's their business what I do with it once I have purchased it.
We purchased a twin-sized Camaflexi panel daybed in cappuccino with rails. Our order shipped quickly and complete in two boxes. We received it in less than one week after placing our order. It was fairly easy to put together. After having problems ordering the same bed from two different major online retailers, we will be purchasing from Planet Bunk Bed in the future. Great shopping experience!
My first time as a customer of Planet Bunk Bed was very positive. Purchase was easy on-line and available discounts were applied seamlessly. Shipping was prompt; far better in comparison to Wayfair. I WILL be a return customer.
The person on the phone was incredibly helpful and picked out the parts we needed in no-time. Shipping was super fast, and everything came in great shape and was just what we needed. Very reasonable cost too. Love Planet Bunk Bed!
While we loved the bed, my 4 year old sleeping on it and my wife puts him to bed started getting bad headaches. Bed must have VOC gases.
The panels came dented with some scratches and built by a professional but still wobbles. Otherwise looks nice and it’s def safe, just shakes!
Recently bought a standing gate for my dogs, it was made of wood, strong, and of excellent quality. Half the price of similar products. I recommend their stuff.
I was able to get help on the phone while shopping and shipping was very fast.
It looks great now that it's put together, but unfortunately, the ladder and the slide do not fit together on the same side of the guard rail according to the instructions. We ended up having to move the ladder over so that one side of it was on the other side of the guard rail.
I wanted to order an item on-line to coordinate with the bed I already had. The item was listed as out of stock on-line. I phoned to speak with customer service, and the experience was very good. The rep listened to my question, answered it, and told me the item had just arrived in stock, it was compatible with my existing item, and he would post it as available online . That was accomplished within just a few minutes.
Great quality, sturdy feel, space for storage underneath, and not too high. This fits what we were looking for. In retrospect, I wish I had purchased a bunk height mattress for the lower bunk to allow more clearance for the lower bunk occupant (and parent!). Would recommend.
Easy to order online, fast shipping, order as described and a quality bed very happy with purchase
I placed an order online for a bed frame and have only received and email confirmation. The order was placed on July 8th and I still have not recceived any the bed on September 2. I have called and left 2 voice messages and emailed once and never have received a response. I finally got thru to an employee who said the item was on back order, but was unable to confirm a delivery date. I'm still hoping to have the item delivered soon.
A pleasure to purchase from Planet Bunk Bed. I enjoyed our communications as we planned logistics and flushed out details. I'd absolutely love to do business again.
I was able to place an order for shorter bed rails for my daughter's bed. The package shipped quickly and was very easy to install on the bed. I am very satisfied with this purchase.
Very poor customer service. I can't evaluate the product because it never reached me, although my card was charged immediately. My email follow-ups remained unanswered. In response to my phone complaints I was told I would be called with the order status number of times and it never happened. When I called, each time I was given some unclear answers. Last time I spoke with PBB employee I was told the manager would call me back and again never happened. The item is out of stock, which I understand can happen but if something is on the back order, you don't charge the customer, but get in touch with them to provide estimated time of arrival.
Hi,
The regular customer service representative was on maternity leave and I greatly apologize for the lack of responsiveness.
Planet Bunk Bed