PolicyMe Reviews

of reviewers recommend PolicyMe
Read PolicyMe Reviews

Tell us how PolicyMe made you happy
I accidently stumbled across policy me, but I'm happy that I did. It took a little longer for the whole thing to come together than I thought it would, but now that it's done, I'm happy.
Using PolicyMd was an easy and pleasant experience!
The PolicyMe team made choosing life insurance very easy and I recommend anyone shopping for life insurance to use their services. Did not feel impersonal in any way as all of my questions were carefully answered and always felt I had their support throughout the process.
my husband and I were looking for a life insurance policy. Policyme helped us navigate the system by allowing us to be in constant communication which was beneficial to whole process. They are highly recommended
prompt and user friendly service, thank-you
Very Easy and Best Rates. was almost halve to cost of my current provider
Thank you. I am very pleased with your service.
Start to finish everything went smooth. Even having to reschedule my husbands health interview. Thank you for such an awesome service and way to do something so important. I will spread the word about you!
I was overwhelmed when I first began my search for a life insurance policy. I honestly didn’t know where to start. Luckily I came across an ad for Policy Me and thought I would give it a try. It was incredibly easy and took my stress regarding the search process completely away. Just a short time later I was all set to go with my new life insurance policy through Manulife. I am very happy with the outcome and would definitely recommend this service!
A very detailed process. A very helpful staff. They even texted me with updates. I got a great rate from a well known provider.
As a first time life insurance buyer it was great to have Policy me to keep me updated along the way along with providing me all things to know before signing my policy.
Erik Heidebrecht was AWESOME!! I experienced some confusion during the transaction/transition over to Manulife, however Erik took it upon himself to call me and within a day everything was "good to go"!! Thank you, Erik, CEO Ostro and PolicyMe for your time and kind assistance!! Take care and stay safe!!!
Easy and quick, no hassle which was a major change from our last company.
They support you through the process and make getting insurance online straightforward. It took about 1 week from start to finish getting term life insurance, and I’m happy with the results and recommend giving them a shot.
Happy with my policy
Excellent. All went well for my life insurrance application.
You made it possible for me to find the right insurance fast, free of hassle and all online with no strings attached or needed meetings with any advisor about a bunch of products and services I did not need.

Also, Policy Me did all of this work for me for free, no cost paid to Policy Me for finding me a few options that would best fit what I was looking for and processing all back and forth on my behalf with the insurance company.

Thank you so much Policy Me!!!
The service I received from beginning to end from PolicyMe has been outstanding. I gained valuable insight and genuine guidance on the options available even when it meant paying less. Throughout the process, I felt informed and reassured that the life insurance needs of my husband and I were in good hands. Thank you for all of your help and the seamless process.
Very satisfied with policyme service
Awesome costumer service, helpful and transference for the information
PolicyMe is rated 4.86 based on 279 reviews