Prep Expert Reviews

Difficult
Read Prep Expert Reviews

support@prepexpert.com

Tell us how Prep Expert made you happy
My instructors of Celina and Harsh Patel were amazing, very good at explaining the concepts. The SAT is takes a lot of time to practice and the classes seem long but they make it fun. I recommend to get the best SAT score.
My instructor was Miguel Chavira who was really nice to work with because he has good teaching methods, isn't the type to judge any questions or working techniques, and helps in any way he can whether that's providing helpful sources or explaining any questions step by step.
I definitely learned little tricks that can make a big difference in the test and my score improved for sure. Only downside is that it gets a bit tedious after a while but it's beneficial for sure
Daniel Lee made the course interesting and was willing to help with all questions clearly
It was a good course. Daniel Lee taught me a lot. It was just a lot of work.
My instructor, Daniel Lee, was entertaining and provided great information on the SAT course. The only problem with the program was that there were no homework video explanations and it costs additional money to attain video explanations for the practice tests.
Teacher- Daniel Lee. Overall, I found the class to be very useful in teaching me new things that I will apply while taking my exam and I would highly recommend it. It has made me more comfortable and confident. Daniel was a great teacher who explained everything fully and in a way that helped everyone in the class. However, I do feel that the class may have gotten a little bit redundant and repetitive towards the end, due to the nature of the scheduling.
The prep and teaching from Daniel Lee were good. The only issue was the zoom meeting polls where only a specific amount of wrong answers could be chosen for when selecting which questions we got wrong and needed help with.
My instructor, Daniel Lee, was incredibly helpful to me and taught me all of the strategies and lessons that I will need to ace the SAT.
Harsh Patel would prefer a zoom meeting over a webinar since it's more engaging/interactive and I'd rather talk into a mic than type in chat would like more focus on other reading/writing/science rather than math otherwise really great, learned a lot, had as much fun as one could in an ACT prep class
It was a good, hard course. Hopefully I do well on my test, I learned a lot. I was tutored by Miguel Chanira, he was great & I learned a lot with him.
My tutor Jacob Harrison. He was great! The course itself was awesome, and Jacob helped me improve my score by approximately 100 points.
This course was pretty good! Thoroughly went through all the major topics and lots of helpful tip and tricks to get you through the studying portion of the ACT / SAT!
I learned all new trick to help with the SAT thanks to Mr. Patel
It was a great class learned a lot teacher was really good, my instructor was Harsh Patel, and he did an amazing job teaching.
Mr.Patel was the best! always kept class going and made it very interesting!! Only wish it wasn't as punishing on our workloads but I guess its a part of the sacrifice!
Very thorough and well made. I had Miguel as my instructor and he did an awesome job breaking down the tough concepts.
My instructor Miguel was amazing! He did a very good job explaining all of our material thoroughly, and also made class very fun! 100% recommend!
The program was so helpful and insightful. I came into the program thinking the test was difficult. Miguel worked through the problems and was always checking in with the class. Now I have confidence and the ability to assess my work.
Miguel was one of the best teachers. He really helped me with tips not just with the SAT, but also with life in general. He went over all 4 sections of the SAT in depth and helped me increase my score. I really enjoyed this course.
Prep Expert is rated 4.67 based on 3,494 reviews