Proozy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Proozy

Tell us how Proozy made you happy
Material and color are not as good as they are shown in pictures. There is a lot of difference in quality, few items were missing from package, very very bad return policy. There is no Customer Service helpline at all, I wasted my money trusting PROOZY.COM
I agree with other review. They do NOT sell authentic clothes. All Under Armour are cheap Chinese knockoffs. UA decals come off after 1 to 2 washings. Also don't fit correctly. All run smaller just like the chinese knockoffs.
All their products are counterfeit. I bought two reebok T-shirts. They started giving off linen after the first wash. I bought a reebok rain jacket. it had the elastic broken. All these counterfeit clothes are made in Bangkok.
Received denim jacket ordered. Sleeves are way too long. Jacket smells! Have contacted to return item. No response received. So far only plus is price.
This is another one of those online retailers that makes returns extremely difficult and you as the customer are responsible for return shipment. What a scam. I ordered a medium size Adidas polo shirt, it says medium on it but is XXL. I believe the company is selling fake merchandise or seconds. What crooks.
Timeline of my order... -I ordered a red polo -I received a ugly red shirt that was not a polo -I contacted the company and was told to send the shirt back to get my money back, no exchange offered -I emailed them back explaining that I didn't feel I should have to work to get my money back when they made the mistake -no response -I emailed them again -no response -I emailed them again -no response -I left feedback on facebook they responded that they emailed me a label and to send it back -I contacted PayPal to open a case that I received the wrong item and I wanted my money back -They lied to PayPal and told them they sent the correct item and provided the tracking number to the original incorrect order -Paypal closed the case as a result -I sent them a nice email explaining that I was going to go ahead and send the shirt back -no response -I mailed the shirt back to them -Confirmation email was shown that they received it -I have since then, sent 2 emails showing the confirmation with no response and no refund. Sound like a company you want to do business with?
It doesn't seem as though they actually take returns. There's a return form you can fill out and an email address you can write to, but they never respond with any kind of instructions or return address info. 5 days ago, on a Sunday evening, I first filled out the return form, I emailed on Wednesday, and finally completed the return form again a day later. (((Crickets)))
I was able to get a good deal on a Spyder pullover. It is a good quality jacket!
Proozy is rated 1.38 based on 8 reviews