Proozy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Proozy

Tell us how Proozy made you happy
I buy a lot of Adidas apparel - from hoodies, sweats, Yeezy’s etc. I purchased a hoodie from them a month or so ago and something seemed a bit off. Screen print was good, but the material was a bit more course than usual, and the tag was nothing but a generic screen print on the inner neck. NONE of my adidas apparel has ever come like that. If anything, they’re usually filled with annoying tags that I later cut off myself. I just thought I had an Adidas version that would be sold at Marshall’s or TJ Maxx. But since I’ve found this site, I’m beginning to question the authenticity of what I purchased. I’ll just hold back from future purchases.
i bought some adidas hoodies the quality are ok but they are all fakes so if you don’t mind buying fakes go ahead
I have ordered from Proozy numerous times and have not had one bad experience. Even when i messed up on an order, Proozy was there offering a remedy and making sure i was happy with it. You don't get that kind of service much anymore in this day and age so i highly recommend them
FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE PLEASE TAKE THIS WARNING AND NOT BUY THESE CHINESE KNOCKOFFS.
Got a couple Reebok jackets for an incredible price. Delivery was fast and the jackets fit very well. Have seen others comment about the quality but I don't have a problem with them, seems authentic to me. Would recommend.
Had a fantastic experience with Proozy! Was looking for a last minute Christmas gift and they delivered. Not only was the price incredible, but I got my package within days. Will definitely be back for more!
Price - Very Low and Great Quality Shipping - Timely, Quite Fast Customer Service - Excellent, Helpful and Kind
Great customer service! Love the products I've ordered. Will definitely be back for more!
Really not impressed with items I received or Proozy. Slow shipping my last order, billed me for all items ordered, and then they emailed me the day I received the order, after it delivered, saying that some items were out of stock and would refund.... Never refunded. I had to email and request my refund for the items they did not send me. I’m not warm and fuzzy over the quality of the merchandise or the merchant. Coming from someone who buys almost everything on line.
Material and color are not as good as they are shown in pictures. There is a lot of difference in quality, few items were missing from package, very very bad return policy. There is no Customer Service helpline at all, I wasted my money trusting PROOZY.COM
I agree with other review. They do NOT sell authentic clothes. All Under Armour are cheap Chinese knockoffs. UA decals come off after 1 to 2 washings. Also don't fit correctly. All run smaller just like the chinese knockoffs.
All their products are counterfeit. I bought two reebok T-shirts. They started giving off linen after the first wash. I bought a reebok rain jacket. it had the elastic broken. All these counterfeit clothes are made in Bangkok.
Received denim jacket ordered. Sleeves are way too long. Jacket smells! Have contacted to return item. No response received. So far only plus is price.
This is another one of those online retailers that makes returns extremely difficult and you as the customer are responsible for return shipment. What a scam. I ordered a medium size Adidas polo shirt, it says medium on it but is XXL. I believe the company is selling fake merchandise or seconds. What crooks.
Timeline of my order... -I ordered a red polo -I received a ugly red shirt that was not a polo -I contacted the company and was told to send the shirt back to get my money back, no exchange offered -I emailed them back explaining that I didn't feel I should have to work to get my money back when they made the mistake -no response -I emailed them again -no response -I emailed them again -no response -I left feedback on facebook they responded that they emailed me a label and to send it back -I contacted PayPal to open a case that I received the wrong item and I wanted my money back -They lied to PayPal and told them they sent the correct item and provided the tracking number to the original incorrect order -Paypal closed the case as a result -I sent them a nice email explaining that I was going to go ahead and send the shirt back -no response -I mailed the shirt back to them -Confirmation email was shown that they received it -I have since then, sent 2 emails showing the confirmation with no response and no refund. Sound like a company you want to do business with?
It doesn't seem as though they actually take returns. There's a return form you can fill out and an email address you can write to, but they never respond with any kind of instructions or return address info. 5 days ago, on a Sunday evening, I first filled out the return form, I emailed on Wednesday, and finally completed the return form again a day later. (((Crickets)))
I was able to get a good deal on a Spyder pullover. It is a good quality jacket!
Proozy is rated 2.35 based on 17 reviews