Proozy Reviews

of reviewers recommend Proozy

Tell us how Proozy made you happy
Never received my order they said they refunded me for an amount way less than what I paid but I never even got that amount
My recent order (12217-PF) came super quickly and the items were perfect. The price was great too!
I ordered 5 shirts from Proozy and washed them like I always do before wearing them. On 3 of the 5 shirts the design started cracking after that first wash. I emailed and they basically told me I can't return it after I have washed it. So basically I'm saying don't order from Proozy because they will sell you defective products that you have to keep. This was my first order and it will be my last. DON'T order unless you like to pay for garbage.
PROOZY is horrible

there is no customer service whatsoever!
i order one T-shirt from them over a month ago and i haven’t received it or heard back from them after emailing and calling multiple times

don’t buy from proozy
It took a month to receive it (3 leggings) I ordered slightly larger size than normal and the holes to put my feet thru are so small that I can't wear them....I have an average foot.....don't buy from them!
I've ordered from proozy once before and the transaction was fine. This time around, it's been weeks and I haven't received anything from them. Called them multiple times, tried to message them on FB, etc and no response. I see they are still posting on social media, so they're not closed, and they have new items appearing on their site, too. And if you go on their site, you'll see a lot of recent reviews, many of them from people who are happy with their purchase. I don't know what happened or why I'm being ignored after multiple attempts to contact them. Maybe they accidentally sold me stuff they don't have? Or sold it to me for too cheap? I was really looking forward to my new shorts and shoes and am sad that they have such terrible customer service this time around.
Did not receive my order after several weeks. No one responded to multiple emails or phone messages. Poor customer service, poor shopping experience.
I have been shopping Proozy for a few years now and have purchased a lot of high quality clothing, boots, shoes at great prices! Customer service is great...I had to return a couple of items in the past and they made it really easy. I wish you could use multiple coupon codes in one transaction though....seems silly to have to create separate transactions to take advantage of multiple deals being offered. That being said, I love the site and will continue to be looking for deals! Last order #1394449-P
Good company with great customer service and good products and price. My last order was 1326623-P. Got Oder on time and as described. Will continue to be a customer.
I have been very happy with Proozy. I usually get orders fairly quickly and they are very helpful with any mistake. I will continue to be a customer
For some reason we just stopped getting emails for Proozy deals. After about 2 years of shopping, we were dropped. I thought maybe the company went out of business.
Great prices on quality apparel. Negative will be "no free returns" even if damaged & you can only use 1 coupon per order.
If I was able to use more than 1 coupon code, I would be purchasing more items.
Really like dealing with these guys. Great values and terrific service on purchase and the occasional return. Reviews are spot-on and the deals are legit.

Order #1307179-P
I placed an order and made a mistake on my credit card info. The order was kicked out a deemed fraudulent. I called and explained my mistake and they said sorry to late we are out of item. Ok I get it. Not too upset. Then I went to order another item months later. It was rejected as fraudulent. Very upsetting. I seemed to be banned. BTW I am business owner with a very good credit score.
I've had good experiences with Proozy. The prices are excellent for top brands. Customer service is great but at times can be a bit slow to handle cases. I do wish I didn't have to pay $5 shipping on every purchase. Please consider an annual membership that would work in favor of both you and customers.
I am a big fan of Proozy! They always have the best deals on some of the greatest brands out there. I have ordered everything from fashion and sports apparel to sunglasses, outerwear and even some golf items. My last order (1207325-P) included a couple pair of Callaway golf pants and (on the fashion side) a few Kenneth Cole t-shirts. Everything was perfect and I love my products. Proozy is one of my go-to websites for sure. I love the products and the selection.
Fast shipping and great pricing, very happy with my Ray-Ban purchase.

Order #1289479-P
The first 2 years I used Proozy I was impressed and bought all the time. The last few were slow delivering and on order 1313919-P I bought a jacket and paid for it and then weeks later shipment arrives with no jacket and a refund, which was suppose to be a gif for someone. I work a lot and had to run out and buy something and it was just very concerning that I was never emailed or called about this issue right away. So I have t bought as much lately. I really hope Proozy can get back to years ago service and know there inventory.
1043119 I’m ready to shop with 25% off 🤗
Proozy has some amazing deals on quality products. Their customer service has always been excellent any time we've had an issue, which is rare. I will say that shipping on our last few orders has been slow, but that is understandable considering the times.
ORDER #1450354-P