Pulte Homes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pulte Homes

Tell us how Pulte Homes made you happy
WORST CONSTRUCTION! My Client purchased a Brand New home at the SkyView Terrace in the month of December of 2018, a wet wall around an electrical outlet was noticed a month later the whole wall was leaking and due to that it was discovered that the stucco they used was of poor quality so the ENTIRE wall of the house was removed, It took them 8-9 months to finish the job while my client was not able to move in his brand new home. So $30,000 in mortgage payments and $18,000 for rent PULTE/ AMERICAN WEST offered today to pay my client $2500 ( yes your read it correct ) for the inconvenience. Have in mind that FOR A YEAR we did not even hear back from them. Complete Insult!!!!! I have one client that is buying a new home at the moment with American West and after that i am Done with them. Taking them to court, lets see if the Judge sees things the same way.
Worst Experience. Rude profession staff. I dont recommend to go and look for homes here. Location Sanjose. Flats at Metro - Pulte Homes
Stay away. Far away. Nothing but problems
Pulte is cheap construction.
Stay away from purchasing a Pulte home! Their build quality is horrible! From pouring the basement to the finishing trim, we had nothing but problems! And their so called warranty, it's one claim at 11 months of ownership and no more. If you miss something and/or it's not fixed, too bad. It's your problem! Just stay away!
My home is 3 years old. We have replaced 3 Air Conditioner coils on the upstairs unit in 3 years. Pulte will not take responsibility because our warrantee is up. Lenox is the unit and they will not give us any more coils because they said the unit was clearly not installed properly. Our air conditioning company that we use now said to fix it the cost will be $400-600 dollars. We feel that Pulte should fix the issue. Pulte will not even speak to us or come out and look. We recommend that you NEVER BUY A PULTE HOME.....COMPLETE GARBAGE
The entire process from start to finish.... terrible!!
We bought a new home that was a year old , from owners that never ever lived in home. The air ducting is improperly installed, the air conditioner is leaking and not working properly , the bricks are missing from the front entrance , the irrigation line was cut and no water is available, the quality of the home is really quite poor, many things are additional, like the rain gutters, laundry room cabinets, etc., I would strongly advise people to stay away from these homes, the customer service does absolutely nothing to help, they since a sub contractor to look at ducting and he fixed nothing and I was told he was only there to inspect and they would be fixing nothing.
Pulte is the cheapest builder ever. Poor quality and cheap appliances.
we closed on 3/9/18 and exterior from porch was left in a mess. They promised they would power wash and that didn't happen we had to stain patio a nice grey finish because there was mud engraved in our patio and also the lime stone sil was filthy dirty and has different marks and cracks yet they won't do any thing we went and asked if we could stain the limestone to match our siding and they would not approve it. This DelWebb community is run like a prison.
I was interested in purchasing a Pulte home in Epperson in Welsey Chapel. I drove through the neighborhood while under construction in 2018 and noticed these home are concrete on the first floor and wooden on the second floor and homes are very close together.
This review is for Sales Person - Dustin Conkright Pulte Homes. Dustin is one of the worst Sales person to deal with for any new home purchase with Pulte Homes. He is not at all helpful and all his commitments are baseless. Recently I purchased a new home in Star Key Ranch, Florida, Before Closing, I was planning an international trip to which he agreed and made me sure that closing date will fall after trip. During my trip, I got an email from Pulte group that closing date cannot be pushed and it must be done immediately. I tried contacting Dusting over Email / Phone / Text – No Answer. They made me travel 28 Hrs one way for Closing and Dustin never came forward about his commitments. He do not care for his customers and always rude and arrogant in his communication. PL DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON AND PL TAKE EVERYTHING IN WRITING.
Tile roof installation is a complete disaster .I have photos to tell the story.pulte messed with the wrong guy .I do this for s living and have a tile roofing company in Chicago. Amazing what th hey try to get away with
Pulte Homes is rated 1.20 based on 15 reviews