Pulte Homes Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pulte Homes

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pulte Homes?

Tell us how Pulte Homes made you happy

"Pulte is the cheapest builder ever. Poor quality and cheap appliances."
Are you Pulte Homes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"we closed on 3/9/18 and exterior from porch was left in a mess. They promised they would power wash and that didn't happen we had to stain patio a nice grey finish because there was mud engraved in our patio and also the lime stone sil was filthy dirty and has different marks and cracks yet they won't do any thing we went and asked if we could stain the limestone to match our siding and they would not approve it. This DelWebb community is run like a prison."
"I was interested in purchasing a Pulte home in Epperson in Welsey Chapel. I drove through the neighborhood while under construction in 2018 and noticed these home are concrete on the first floor and wooden on the second floor and homes are very close together."
"This review is for Sales Person - Dustin Conkright Pulte Homes. Dustin is one of the worst Sales person to deal with for any new home purchase with Pulte Homes. He is not at all helpful and all his commitments are baseless. Recently I purchased a new home in Star Key Ranch, Florida, Before Closing, I was planning an international trip to which he agreed and made me sure that closing date will fall after trip. During my trip, I got an email from Pulte group that closing date cannot be pushed and it must be done immediately. I tried contacting Dusting over Email / Phone / Text – No Answer. They made me travel 28 Hrs one way for Closing and Dustin never came forward about his commitments. He do not care for his customers and always rude and arrogant in his communication. PL DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON AND PL TAKE EVERYTHING IN WRITING."
"Tile roof installation is a complete disaster .I have photos to tell the story.pulte messed with the wrong guy .I do this for s living and have a tile roofing company in Chicago. Amazing what th hey try to get away with"
Pulte Homes is rated 1.17 based on 6 reviews