Pulte Homes Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Pulte Homes

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Pulte Homes?

Tell us how Pulte Homes made you happy

"we closed on 3/9/18 and exterior from porch was left in a mess. They promised they would power wash and that didn't happen we had to stain patio a nice grey finish because there was mud engraved in our patio and also the lime stone sil was filthy dirty and has different marks and cracks yet they won't do any thing we went and asked if we could stain the limestone to match our siding and they would not approve it. This DelWebb community is run like a prison."
Are you Pulte Homes? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was interested in purchasing a Pulte home in Epperson in Welsey Chapel. I drove through the neighborhood while under construction in 2018 and noticed these home are concrete on the first floor and wooden on the second floor and homes are very close together."
"This review is for Sales Person - Dustin Conkright Pulte Homes. Dustin is one of the worst Sales person to deal with for any new home purchase with Pulte Homes. He is not at all helpful and all his commitments are baseless. Recently I purchased a new home in Star Key Ranch, Florida, Before Closing, I was planning an international trip to which he agreed and made me sure that closing date will fall after trip. During my trip, I got an email from Pulte group that closing date cannot be pushed and it must be done immediately. I tried contacting Dusting over Email / Phone / Text – No Answer. They made me travel 28 Hrs one way for Closing and Dustin never came forward about his commitments. He do not care for his customers and always rude and arrogant in his communication. PL DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON AND PL TAKE EVERYTHING IN WRITING."
"Tile roof installation is a complete disaster .I have photos to tell the story.pulte messed with the wrong guy .I do this for s living and have a tile roofing company in Chicago. Amazing what th hey try to get away with"
"The Del Webb model of active adult living appealed to me, so I built a home in Del Webb Nexton and moved here after I retired in June 2018. The neighbors here are great, and the lifestyle director consistently comes up with interesting tours and events for residents to participate in. However, Del Webb has a serious negative side, and that is that it is owned by Pulte. Pulte builds homes to a schedule, not to a quality standard. If they promise you a closing date, they will make that date no matter how fast they have to rush construction of your home in order to meet the deadline. Quality is not Pulte’s concern. Getting your money into their pockets most certainly is. My house cost over $200 per square foot, and the overall quality of fit and finish is abysmal. Pulte uses low cost materials and some of the poorest contractors I’ve ever seen. Crooked walls, damaged cabinets, scratched windows, faulty appliances… the list goes on. The painters are the worst. Not only is the quality of paint they use so poor that it comes off if you try to clean it, but they got paint on everything during construction – hardwood floors, carpet, windows, cabinets, tile, grout, countertops, plumbing fixtures, etc. I have spent days removing paint from where it didn’t belong. Caulking and sealants were smeared all over the kitchen cabinets and walls by the same crews. I’m still trying to get that mess taken care of. Anytime a group of neighbors gets together for any reason, the conversation inevitably turns to the poor build quality of their homes. I am not alone in my dissatisfaction. Everyone I’ve talked to has a horror story to tell. Some are much worse than mine. Let the Buyer Beware certainly applies at Del Webb. Should you build here? That depends. To Pulte’s credit they are, for the most part, working to resolve my home’s quality problems. That’s why I gave two stars instead of one. If you do decide to buy a home here, be prepared to go through several months of contractor re-visits. And in some cases, be ready for the repairs to look worse than the original issue, as was case with my flooring, grout, and paint repairs. The neighbors are great. The lifestyle is great and will be getting even better once the amenity center is completed next year. It’s just too bad that these positives are offset by such shoddy build quality."
Pulte Homes is rated 1.20 based on 5 reviews