Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
I first tried Heavenly Chocolate after watching Dragons Den as I thought my Daughter who cannot eat chocolate containing milk might like it .
It was a success she really really loved it.Her favourite flavours are the salted caramel and the new cherry ,and the banana.
We love the presentation it makes the chocolate look so special especially if lucky enough to receive a gift box.
I would certainly recommend you give it a try .
Bought two bars of Heavenly chocolate, orange & salted caramel, what a disappointment it was. I was expecting something luscious but all I got was weird, that's the best way to describe this chocolate, it tasted sort of powdery and left an odd taste in the mouth. The two bars lasted us three nights and it just got weirder as we ate it, in fact I couldn't finish mine. I didn't feel as if I was having a treat at all.
Had a go at this product after reading reviews and have since bought quite a few times. Doesn't taste like something trying to be chocolate. The flavours are really good and I can eat this as a guilt free treat.
3 letters .... YUM!
I strongly recommend this product especially if you are looking for chocolate with a low sugar content. I have consistently enjoyed pure heavenly chocolate
An opportunity to enjoy tasty chocolate which is low in sugar and milk free. Lots of flavours but favourites are the dark, orange and mint.
I have many allergies and this chocolate is the first I have been able to eat without any reaction. In addition it actually tastes very good and my husband, who is a diabetic, enjoys it also. Ordering is very easy and the chocolate arrives promptly and well packaged. I particularly like the mint and fruit and nut.
Takes the guilt away from enjoying chocolate. So many lovely flavours to try, but you will soon find your favourites. Subtle and smooth!
Beautifully packed and absolutely amazing , delicious chocolate and as healthy as you are going to get for chocolate that still tastes amazing great service and delivery times and a good price for such a lovely product
So great to find a great tasting dairy free chocolate that’s isn’t full of sugar. My favourites are the salted caramel and the orange. Give these bars a try and you’ll be converted!
Lovely chocolate, and low in sugar! As a VIP member I receive regular. deliveries - always well packaged and delivered on time. Good value too!
This chocolate is the most tasty and addictive of all the chocolate I have tasted, and I've tasted quite a few!
I’ve always found each bar to be delicious. Delivery is quick. They’re tasty and just right for me as a Type2 diabetic. Great value for money. Some very good offers.
Heavenly chocolate is amazing, best chocolate I have ever tasted.
As a diabetic, chocolate was inaccessible until I found Pure Chocolate with its lower carb and sugar content. Also, the choice of flavours is really great. I love Dark Ginger and also Raspberry best.
I love this chocolate. As a diabetic I find it doesn't raise my glucose levels anywhere near the same as normal chocolate. Although remember its low sugar not low calorie, so moderation is the key!

Subscription is the way to go and it fits through my letter box.

Salted Caramel and Mint are my favourites, but I see that new flavours in development so can't wait for those (can I make a request for Rum & Raisin ?)
This healthy and tasty chocolate is faithfully and regularly delivered to my door in neat packaging. As a V.I.P subscriber I enjoy a hefty discount. Any questions I have receive quick and respectful responses. I love Heavenly Chocolate!
Love the flavour options.
It is a reasonable price for the product you are getting.
If you are thinking about trying it, go for it.. It is very tasty. I look forward to my monthly delivery
Great products, great service, happy healthy treats
Healthy choc that tastes great. Lots of different flavours too.
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 4.07 based on 678 reviews