Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
My chocolate arrived more quickly than I expected, thanks. I love it, I chose 4 different flavours and like them all. The chocolate is so smooth and gorgeous I feel really pampered eating it. Thank you, I will be a regular customer from now on being both gluten and dairy free.
Ordered with no issues and delivered quickly ordered a number of bars as my partner like a bit of chocolate and was trying to cut down on sugar and fats
Varying success the Raspberry was great as was the slated caramel and hazelnut
Coconut not so good he found taste started of with a nice coconut flavour but become a bit chemically
Would order a couple of flavours again and try other flavours as don't need to have much at a time and not sweet
Another favourite. Very satisfying. Thank you for continuing to work during this challenging time.
Thank you for the prompt delivery of your fabulous chocolate bar box selection.
I purchase it for my daughter and son in law,(both dedicated vegans).
They absolutely loved your amazing chocolates especially impressed by the fantastic different flavours .
That's my Christmas , Easter and birthday purchase problems solved😁👏🏻HOORAY❤️
Having discovered Pure Heavenly vegan chocolate after seeing the Dragons Den episode I immediately gave it a try thinking “if Debra Meaden thinks it’s really good” then it’s worth a try. I’m just starting to get through my third order! Each order larger than the previous one! I love their chocolate for several reasons, primarily because it’s vegan (I’m lactose intolerant) I no longer have the very sweet tooth of yesteryear! And their chocolate fits the bill perfectly, tasty but not sickly sweet. My go to choices are dark and salted caramel. I’ve got the milk, fruit and nut and the hazelnut all large size plus a small bar of the mint to try it out. Surprised to find the fruit and nut contains cranberries as the fruit element having expected the normal raisins as in most other brands. A hit for me. Yet to try the mint, but I’m sure I won’t be dissatisfied! The orders always arrive very quickly, are well packaged and I haven’t needed to return any at all. Customer service is very good - they treat you like a human being rather than an ‘order number’! I won’t eat any other chocolate now. Keep up the good work all at Pure Heavenly.
I can't personally comment on the taste as it was a gift for a friend who said the chocolates were 'gorgeous' hence the 5 stars. I can however comment on the delivery which over the Bank Holiday arrived pretty swiftly. I would certainly order again.
Disappointed, the chocolate was ordered as a gift and I chose 24 hr tracked delivery. Website said you were operating as usual even in these difficult times. Order received and confirmed in a speedy manner. 3 consecutive days I had to chase for confirmation that it had been sent, which even after day 3 it hadnt been. 3 different chat people - Ben, Abi and Anna, emails from Sonia all said different things. In the end I telephoned and spoke with Tara, who personally sorted my order and emailed me the tracking reference. No refund of the p&p as promised and I cannot rate your chocolate as I havent tasted it. Hopefully this is just a blip due to the current world circumstances. Wishing your business the very best.
Not good. Tastes like bad dust. Sorry, was really disappointed
Keep informed about deliveries, great chocolate without the bits I can't have, tasty favourites of mine are orange, mint and salted caramel. Mother in law likes the dark and ginger.... Looking forwards to next new flavours👍
As a recently diagnosed diabetic I thought I would never have chocolate again. I tried Pure Heavenly due to the Dragon's Den endorsement and they were spot on, this tastes great! The orange one in particular which tastes like a chocolate orange. I've joined the VIP club to get my fix!
I am lactose/dairy intolerant, I wanted chocolate that I could eat with comfort, and Heavenly Chocolate gives me that with low sugar too. I have a monthly order that includes fruit&nut, silk and dark chocolate. My favourite is fruit&nut, I love it.
Gift for my daughter and partner, both vegans. Best chocolate they have ever had was their response.
Outstanding!!! Best chocolate I have ever tasted! Pure Heavenly Chocolate, Pure Genius! thank you so much. I will certainly be ordering, again, in the future.
Lovely silky yummy and taste better than sugary counterpart, very fast delivery too will be back for more
Hi - I simply love your products and the ones I ordered were delivered in a timely manner and arrived in a pristine condition. My biggest issue is your IT and an ordering process in particular. I find it very unreliable especially when I want to enter a promotion code . I believe that your IT needs to improve; as an online only company it needs to work 100% correctly all of the time.
Tried the Dark Raspberry one. It's very tasty. Have to say that both Mint and Raspberry are very satisfying so only need a little at a time. Good for me as a diabetic.
I ordered from Heavenly having seen Dragons Den. I eat far more chocolate than is good for anyone and the idea of buying healthy chocolate that tastes good sounded good. Years ago we used to buy my father diabetic (low sugar) chocolate and it was dreadful.
I bought a selection for my wife (I have helped test !!) at a Christmas and then purchased two gift packs for Mothers Day (also helped to test) which both went down well. The Salted Caramel / Raspberry were my two favourite flavours. The chocolate is quite pricey, but you do get what you pay for.
Wonderful chocolate, excellent customer service, postal delivery usually arrives on time. Have never received damaged delivery. Whilst some people may think the price is quite high, in my opinion, you get what you pay for and I cannot fault the richness of the chocolate bars (especially the raspberry and dark ginger).
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is as good as any chocolate I've ever had. Being that it's vegan as well makes it the best! It is reasonably priced and delivery is exactly what they say. I'm very happy with this company.
Lovely silky chocolate that tastes amazing plus because of its very low sugar content it’s been a very welcome little treat for my Dad who has diabetes but still loves his sweet treats ... great service & value especially if you join the VIP club where you still get to choose your favourites highly recommend x
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 3.86 based on 520 reviews