Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
I was looking for Vegan chocolate , when i found the website. As i had tried most firms for their chocolates i thought i would give this firm a try too. WOW the customer service that i received was first class and when i received the chocolate it was the best i had ever tasted and most of all it was suited for all purposes in my family, eg gluten free, vegan, etc . My son, family, friends and me, 100% highly recommend them, and my son likes them so much i've had to double my order, thanks to a wonderful team. Please go to their website and try some chocolate , it will be the bestest thing you will have done that day
Delicious chocolate treat which is perfect to wean you off the bad stuff. Ive recommended it to many friends.
If you like to have a naughty treat but don't want to consume all the nasties like sugar, dairy, wheat, gluten, soya I could go on, Pure Heavenly is ideal.
I have to hide it from my family otherwise it all goes. My favourite flavour is Mint and Salty caramel but all the flavours are great, really
Yummy but without the guilt!
I am lucky that I do not have any intolerances. I initially bought some of this chocolate, as I think one of the original claims was that you can eat and really enjoy a few squares, and not feel you must eat a whole bar, - as with all other brands.
Difficult to choose between the flavours.
Delivery has always been as stated.
Have certainly not needed to try the return and refund service.
Price, - what you would expect from this luxury chocolate.
Have bought this chocolate twice and both times it's really really good not as sweet love the mint one
Beautiful smooth tasting chocolate
If there’s a vegan in your family I highly recommend this chocolate.
Love it, will buy more.
The reason I bought this product is because I’m not allowed ordinary chocolate products, this product has a different taste but it definitely satisfies my chocolate fix and I fact I love it
This chocolate is low in sugar and suitable for vegans. But most importantly it is delicious. That’s why I buy it.
Easily the nicest vegan chocolate I’ve found, and palm oil free too.
Excellent customer service, I cannot recommend them highly enough
Delicious recommend it to anyone who loves chocolate will be buying again.
Best vegan chocolate I’ve ever had and even better that it is also so low sugar!
It’s, well, heavenly 🤣
This is the best none dairy non soya chocolate and also no palm oil, so many different flavours all very delicious, good price and very efficient delivery service.
I buy this for my Mum who is Diabetic and for my Grandson who is dairy free and both say it is the only chocolate that tastes like normal chocolate as most others that are low sugar or dairy free don’t they love it xx
I am Coeliac and also have to eat Lactose (dairy free). Finding delicious tasting chocolate was not easy until I tried Heavenly. My husband likes it too - result! I love a couple of squares of Dark Chocolate with my coffee after supper in the evening ..... heavenly!
I now have a regular order, which also saves me money. Orders arrive on time and the range of flavours is excellent.
For those who are diabetic like me, this chocolate is a real find.It is delicious, especially the mint and the salted caramel.Even though I eat it almost daily my blood sugar fell last time it was tested.Furthermore the response of the team at Heavenly Chocolate is perfect.You feel you are communicating with people who really care about their customers.
I cant speak for my self ,because I got this chocolate for a friend, she has a lot of dietary issues. Dairy intolerance is one of them.
She loves the chocolate, and had no ill effects eating it.
Great tasting chocolate, the mint one is my favourite. Really low in carbs, so good for keto.
Lovely tasty chocolate with a creamy texture. Such interesting flavours, too!
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 3.86 based on 520 reviews