Pure Heavenly Chocolate Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Pure Heavenly Chocolate made you happy
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is a real life changer - I absolutely LOVE chocolate, but put on weight just looking at it. However, I can eat PH freely, and have a small bar in the evening without any of the guilt.
It is dairy free, which is great, as I am trying to stop eating any dairy, so all in all, it is just YUMMY!
Customer service is excellent, and they respond very quickly to any questions. I can't comment on returns and refunds, as have never wanted either.....I mean really, who would ever want to return this delicious chocolate!
Very helpful customer service.
Amazing chocolate..
Words cannot do it justice.
Lovely Chocolate. Hazelnut is my favorite. I have my order delivered every month and it’s so good.
It’s well wrapped and goes through my letterbox so no fear of missing the post.
I highly recommend you try it.
I adore this chocolate! I love the dark chocolate in my porridge, I love the fruit and nut as a chewy treat and the orange and dark raspberry are best sucked slowly! There are so many flavours and each one appeals when in different moods. The service is brilliant and the gift boxes are lovely to give away to friends. I cannot recommend Pure Heavenly highly enough. Give it a go! What have you got to lose, except the sugar! I even lost weight while still having my nightly treat!
After a test run, I joined the V.I.P. Club right at the start, the chocolate is so smooth and creamy, but low in sugar, Palm Oil, Dairy, Gluten and Soy Free, ans so many different flavours......what more could you ask for, apart from it being totally delicious! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Try it and see for yourself!
prompt service, quality merchandise, interesting flavour choice.
Perfectly heavenly Chocolate sin free
Beautiful smooth chocolate and many different flavours to choose from. Being a diabetic l can now have an indulgence without the quilt, l am now a VIP customer and the customer service is excellent.
Hi, been getting this chocolate for a long while now as a VIP member. Taste is brilliant and healthier than a lot of other chocolate, this helps as I love my chocolate but should’nt really eat much. This stuff is great. Highly recommended.
Chris
I am neither Vegan nor Vegetarian but I have always been a chocolate fiend (which is about 10 stops worse than a chocoholic).
Having been TOLD in no uncertain terms to lay off sweet things as well as complex carbs AND FRUIT, which have been taking their toll on my liver and shoving me headlong towards diabetes/heart attacks/stroke territory I had to find something.
Serious stuff eh.
Decided to give PHC a go as I know that to cut every sin out of my otherwise very healthy diet would be nigh on impossible.
As a result I am now a huge fan. I was at first a little worried about the thought of sweeteners but I did some homework and it seems that those used in PHC are OK.
I have my fave flavours and find that more often than not a couple of squares satisfy my sweet tooth maybe after a meal; so no need for a pud every night.
I cannot and would not eat a whole large bar in one go, as I used to with the sugar heavy stuff we know only too well and have learned to savour what I allow myself to eat.
So I hope it is really a win win win for me.
I also love the packaging and have sent bundles to friends during lockdown.
So as another DRAGON once said.
‘What’s not to like?’โค๏ธ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ท๓ ฌ๓ ณ๓ ฟ๐Ÿซ
The chocolate is outstanding! The whole family enjoy it and being delivered by post in good condition is wonderful.
The taste standard never varies. The customer service is very good and orders always arrive in time. Not to be beaten and great value for m9ney
I was so delighted by the wonderful taste of Pure Heavenly that I decided to join the VIP Club to not only have a regular delivery, but also to benefit from the lower cost. Being a TYpe 2 diabetic I can enjoy the low sugar formula which has been great. Also the fact it is dairy free has been of benefit to me as I am lactose intolerant. It also made very welcome presents for family and friends during lockdown - they loved the Gift Packs.
I'm a vip customer, who absolutely loves there chocolate ๐Ÿซ ๐Ÿ˜‹
There are many different flavours to choose from and so far I have tried them all.
You just can't go wrong with this chocolate because it has less sugar and so would suit the kids as well as the adults. This chocolate taste amazing and that's why I have given them 5 stars.
I love my pure heavenly chocolate! It’s my “all about me” treat. And to have it delivered straight to my door every fortnight is the icing on the cake(which incidentally I have done -melted salted caramel choc on my sugar free cupcake too) What more can I say, absolutely delicious, absolutely what it says on the box -pure heavenly!
I have been a customer since Pure Heavenly started and really like the chocolate. Unfortunately my little grand daughter was with me earlier in the year when an order was delivered and asked if she could try it and since then I have had to share my monthly order with her as she loves it as well!!
Do try it, you may well find that you love it too!
Great chocolate for everyone especially those with dietary needs. The subscription service works well and we love all the flavours.
I was one of their first customers and have a regular subscription. Ideal for diabetics like myself and anyone with other health issues.
I have recommended it to many other people and given them bars of my own for them to sample. Nothing else like this on the market.
Fabulous chocolate!
I love heavenly dark chocolate I have a square every day and because it's not full of nasties I don't feel guilty for eating chocolate every day. I joined VIP club a couple of months ago and have my favourite chocolate delivered to my door every 4 weeks. Heavenly!
Pure Heavenly Chocolate is rated 4.07 based on 678 reviews