Pure Lakes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Lakes
Read Pure Lakes Reviews
The hand sanitizer smells divine, all my customers comment on it. Pure lakes service is also fabulous!
I was first given some Pure Lakes as a Christmas present a few years ago. Since then I have compared it with other products - both new to me and ones I had been using - and I think it is actually better. It suits my skin, it's not too overwhelmingly perfumed, and it feels very clean. I have used facial cleanser, foaming cleanser, shower gels, moisturiser and face cream. I will be sticking to it and I have also bought them as gifts and recommended them. I also like that it's local!
We came across these products when visiting The Linden Tree in Cockermouth. My wife tried the hand lotion and loved it, but I couldn’t persuade her to buy some. So I surprised her with three products I purchased by post. She loves them and she states it leaves her skin so soft. She has also used them on very dry eye lids she has had for years, not so any more.
Amazing Products and Service
I regret that I have not yet used your product. I ordered it, however as a birthday present for my daughter who has told me how much she loves it. I shall order more as Christmas presents.
Beautiful, gentle products. Love the hand wash and hand and body cream
Rose and geranium is a really nice fragrance
Makes a perfect gift knowing where it comes from and knowing you love it yourself!
Absolutely gorgeous products which smell divine!
Sent me the wrong items at first but was rectified and delivered the next day! Amazing customer service!
Will definitely be ordering more from them soon!
The small white box arrived , and I had forgotten what the order could be as delivery was so prompt. From opening the package the smell that flowed from the box was amazing. The packaging is so lovely and the products are so lovely. We had the muscle balm after staying at a cottage in Yorkshire where it was a complimentary gift. My husband loves the chamois cream and the foot balm is a treat. Will definitely order again for myself and for gifts .
I purchased the hand sanitiser at Tebay Services on way home from Scotland. It has such a lovely aroma so decided to order some more on-line. The service from Pure Lakes was superb. Would highly recommend both the company and the product.
Lovely natural products that perform well and smell gorgeous! Have been using the soap free cleansers, face creams and oils for a number of years with great results. Love that Pure Lakes actively encourage you to recycle your jars and bottles by offering a discount and that all their orders are sent out using recycled packaging. Fantastic products at affordable prices, what’s not to love!
Lovely natural products !!
Fell in love with the products at Brimstone Hotel. Fantastic natural products from the lovely Lake District - will definitely be ordering again soon X
Fantastic product , smells amazing !

Will definitely be ordering again
Amazing cruelty free skincare,produced locally by a family company.
The products are good quality ,smell nice and work effectively, I will be ordering again and recommend them.
Dropped off my hand cream for a refill, then just a couple of days later it was ready to collect.
It's the best handcream for nurses ever, so I'm really glad the refill service is so quick and easy.
Absolutely love Pure Lakes products from skin care to shower gel, from hand sanitiser to hand balm.
For me , the products are excellent quality, simply packaged & very reasonably priced. I can’t fault the service either.
Pure Lakes is my escapism to to the Lake District whilst caring for my skin 😊
I have very sensitive skin and not only do the products calm my skin, they smell wonderful and work superbly. Thank you Pure Lakes.
Great products, great service and every day reminds me I haven’t lost my sense of smell!! Long may all of these continue.
Very efficient service and good quality
Pure Lakes is rated 4.95 based on 430 reviews