Pure Lakes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Lakes
Read Pure Lakes Reviews
Good products and quick delivery..
I have become a regular customer of Pure Lakes and I cannot recommend them highly enough. Such good value for money compared to well known high street brands and they have genuinely made a visible improvement to my skin. Delivery is incredibly prompt. Thank you also for the complementary hand gel, perfect size for a handbag or pocket. I have given the products as gifts to friends and family, and everyone has been really impressed and delighted.
Absolutely love their hand cream. Stocked up on it when in Lake District last September.
My friend loves the Rose and Geranium body lotion... not too strong, but leaves a lovely fragrance. Easy to order, and fast service.
I adore the products from Pure Lakes - in particular the face creams which feel like heaven to put on each morning and night! Thank you for making such wonderful, quality products.
I love Pure Lakes - the products are excellent, luxurious and great value. I am always getting compliments on my skin. It's also amazing to be able to use their refill service and reduce waste.
Love these products. Bought whilst on holiday in the Lakes last September. Have purchased twice since for friends and also received products for Xmas off my daughter as I loved them so much
Love everything I’ve ordered from Pure Lakes. Really good quality.
i was given a small Sweet Basil& Lavender handwash for my birthday last October and eeked it out until a couple of weeks ago. I love it- the smell is divine and texture lovely and I love the ethics of the company.
So much so that I ordered a 1Litre refill!!
Lovely product which I have no hesitation in recommending. Lisa Kent
Pure Lakes smells and feels amazing. I've noticed my skin looking fresher and more alive since using their products. The delivery and refill service is also first class and so good for environment. Highly recommend.
I purchased the Dry Skin Balm & Muscle & Joint Balm. They feel so luxurious and smell delightful. The skin balm is especially good for hands at this time of year. Its nice and thick and sinks right in. I use the Muscle & Joint balm on my recently twisted ankle and it just feels lovely. So thank you Pure Lakes I love my purchases and will definitely be back for more.
I ordered the hand wash and shower gel. Absolutely love the fragrance and quality of both items. There was a slight delay with delivery due to the Christmas rush and after I sent an email I received a call with apologies and delivery information. I this day and age having the personal touch was a real winner for me, will certainly order product again.
I bought the dry skin balm from Ashton Hall Garden Centre and I use it as a night cream, it’s absolutely fabulous. I then went onto the website and purchased the hydrating eye gel, hydrating hand balm and skin repair bar which I use on my heels. All are equally wonderful. I will be trying more products when these run out.
Absolutely fabulous products gentle on the skin, smelling divine and in gorgeous packaging.
Lovely fragrances and great service.
Amazed by the products. They are truly divine and such a treat particularly in the current climate. Goodbye to sticky cheap hand sanitiser, hello Pure Lakes luxury hand wash and sanitiser. A joy!
Thank you! Gorgeous product fantastic speedy and super friendly service for online order. Will definitely buy again, lovely gifts and miles better than buying a lesser product from a grim multinational company!
Initially I sent several gifts from Pure Lakes to friends during lockdown. They were so impressed I bought some items for myself and have used them again since. Beautiful products. And a very friendly, helpful team. For birthdays and Christmas presents they ensured my messages were included with the package. I highly recommend this site and their products.
Lovely products, textures of creams and scents area so well balanced! Arrived quickly also 😊
Beautiful products which bring a bit of luxury into our home and take me back to the scents of our Lake District Spa holiday. Love the consideration for sustainable packaging and refill options,
Pure Lakes is rated 4.95 based on 585 reviews