Pure Lakes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pure Lakes
Read Pure Lakes Reviews
Thank you for such prompt delivery and easy order service. Also a massive thank you for my amazingly gorgeous products. I love them all. From the clean looking packaging to the fresh amazing smells and of course the luxurious products themselves.
The hand and body lotion I have got to say is the best hand cream i have ever used and i have tried lots and lots. Ive tried different ones and they are all as luxurious as each other. The lip balm keeps my lips extremely hydrated and the flavours are delicious. All the products are so gentle on my skin - i have psoriasis so i am so pleased i can use something so natural but so lovely delicately smelling. I have ordered more products including the muscle balm as the reviews were so good. I have also bought some gifts to take to friends in Spain - they are going to know how special these products are too. Thank you.
Posted 1 hour ago
One of my very favourite British companies, fab ethics and amazing products at just the right price. Since trying their grapefruit and lemongrass body lotion I can't buy anything else, it smells so divine. Love the way they have supported the NHS.
I would highly recommend the skin range it’s absolutely fabulous, my skin looks amazing since I started using pure lakes products
I love getting my Pure Lakes parcels. They never disappoint and it is my little bit of luxury every time no matter what I order. ❤️
Loved my pure lakes products, defo will purchase again. Can’t wait for Lake District to re open so I can visit again and purchase even more 💗
Excellent, friendly service. My favourite products are the Lavender and Chamomile hand wash and the Aloe Vera, Tea Tree And Frankincense facial moisturising gel. The hand wash has a lovely clean smell and only a small amount of the facial gel is required to give a hydrated feel to my skin. Would especially recommend these products and will be purchasing them again.
My 2 recent purchases have been gifts and have been very well received.

It would be helpful if there was a facility on the website to write a note to the recipient - otherwise the package arrives somewhat anonymously!

Fiona
Excellent products and very prompt delivery
Wonderful company. Very friendly and efficient with orders and products are first class
Fabulous product, gentle on hands & smells lovely.
What can I say? Rose, Jojoba & Frankincense Facial Oil and Hydration Cream are just amazing and a fraction of the cost of many similar products!
In a nutshell...divine products and fantastic service.
Thank You!
Love Pure Lakes products and as I have a couple of friends birthdays thought I’d treat them both to a gift set each. One friend has just had hip replacement and has just been able to get in the shower by herself so I know she’ll love this. The other has an op coming up soon. I use the face cream and it’s gorgeous.
I LOVE PURE LAKES PRODUCTS!! THEY ARE LOVELY PEOPLE TO DEAL WITH TOO. HOPE YOU ARE BOUNCING BACK IN THESE SURREAL TIMES. IT'S GOOD TO KNOW YOU ARE STILL THERE.
Great service, fast delivery. Products are the best I've ever used! I've spent so much money in the past on expensive products that have never been great with my skin. Since using pure lakes cleanser, exfoliator, cream and oil my skin has been so much better. Can't recommend these products enough!
This balm purchased for the third time as despite my scepticism helps relieve my joint pain. Very quick delivery.
Great, punctual service and product line that combine affordability, sensitivity and sustainable awareness with brilliant functionality.
Fantastic products. Perfect on my sensitive skin and the muscle soak is a god send!
Love these products. Beautiful fragances and nice quality. Also excellent customer service
Absolutely amazing products, pure luxury! Will be ordering many more!
Good website, easy ordering process and very prompt delivery. The grapefruit and lemongrass hand sanitiser has a lovely scent. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.
Pure Lakes is rated 4.95 based on 221 reviews