Quinnspares Reviews

Quinnspares 2 star review on 24th January 2020
Mary Quinn
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service thank you
excellent service and very quick delivery the person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful and knew his job very well ,thank you 100% satisfied ,Noel.
Excellent service as always . Even during the pandemic of 2020, I still got the item I ordered very quickly . Highly recommend this company .
Bought Unifit hoover bags for my ancient Miele (still going strong). Difficult to find these anywhere else, but no problem here. Good price, fast delivery. Thank you Quinnspares.
Very happy with my purchase from this company.
I found quinnspares very helpful and professional and the young man that dealt with my query was very polite and efficient. I would have no problem contacting them again and the postal service was very quick
Ordered parts for a Henry hoover and they arrived within the week. I ordered items for a laptop, from another website and i am still waiting for them.
Excellence service
Ordered part for washing machine and arrived within two days . Straightforward
Correct part received in good time
Got excellent service right in middle of loughdown
Messaged through facebook. Got a reply quick and they had part I needed. Was able to order online and it was easy to so. The part was delivered 2 days later. Much appreciated during these times.
Being dealing with Quinn’s for years. Product arrived very swiftly despite cv19 and part was as expected Worked flawlessly. Theses guys know all about customer care.
Quick delivery
Great customer service .
Thanks wonderful service appreciated.
We were looking for bearings for quite some time to repair our washing machine. We looked on Ebay, Amazon, and many other retailers, but Quinnspares had them in stock. They were sold for a good price and delivery was quick!

A great service overall! Thank you!
Very nice and helpful ๐Ÿ‘
Excellent service and prompt delivery.
I found Quinn Spares to be very helpful and efficient in my dealings with them.
Quinnspares is rated 4.91 based on 721 reviews