Quinnspares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinnspares
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Quinnspares Reviews
Advertised on their web site items they do not have in stock, accepted order and took payment for them. Then failed for weeks to tell me, until I called to query. They could could still have easily sourced elsewhere online and resold to me but did not even offer. I went elsewhere and the items were delivered next day without any hassle. They refunded what I paid but failed to offer even a small token gesture for being such a let down.
Hello Mr Hussain,
Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion, unfortunately in this occasion we were unable to source the part you ordered as it was no longer available from any of our suppliers. Apologies again for the delay in correspondence, but i am glad to hear you have eventually sourced the item required.
Excellent service
Dealing with Michael. He definitely went the extra mile to get the parts I need. Excellent service thanks
Next day delivery
Lads were very helpful over the phone. Took the time to to run through 2 options on a pump for washing machine.
Delivery turnaround was next day and what was ordered was delivered. I would recommend to anyone needing parts in the future.
Excellent service, great products, speedy delivery , defo use again
Very friendly and efficient service. Would definitely use Quinnspares again.
No prob Good advice on phone and arrived on time
Very helpful. Prompt delivery of items ordered.
Absolutely incredible service. So helpful and very polite. Would highly recommend thanks to mark who made the sale easy and was very informative.
Great service. Fast delivery.
Excellent service and quick response,I would definitely recommend this company
Very friendly and helpful
Great service part was delivered within 24 hours
Excellent service
I dealt with Dave. Who was very courteous and knowledgeable.
FIRST class service. I have recommended to my relatives.
Ordered a pulley and received it next day through fastway great service.
great service, really efficient and the generic spare has worked perfectly.
Friendly on the phone, fast delivery, right part and price ok.
Delighted to get a broken piece for our BEKO fridge shelf replaced. Very helpful, friendly customer service who suggested buying just the piece rather than the entire shelf. Highly recommended.
Quinnspares is rated 4.90 based on 1,112 reviews