Quinnspares Reviews

of reviewers recommend Quinnspares
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Quinnspares Reviews
Really good service of spare parts
Had a really good experience with Dave who helped me purchase nilfisk parts. Really appreciate the great customer service and nothing seemed too big for the team. Fantastic company, would highly recommend.
Excellent personal service when I ordered the wrong part and had to change it.
Service was excellent and assistant very helpful.Delivery was also very quick. Overall a great service
No Problems exactly as described
Very good customer service, very helpful, quick turnaround.
Fast efficient service, got what I wanted with no hassle
Excellent service, had my order within 24 hours. Would highly recommend them, very helpful on the phone, wouldn't hesitate to contact them again if need arises
Excellent quality, very quick service as I received it the next day. Would highly recommend and will definitely shop again if needed. Thank you
Excellent service and value
Ordered and was delivered the next day excellent service would recommend
Great service for parts and appliances
Extremely easy to deal with. Friendly customer service and quick delivery.
Great service. Fantastic range of products. The staff are very knowledgeable and helpful.
Fabulous service, quick delivery and great customer service from Sean, highly highly recommend this company.many thanks
Great service and fast delivery
Excellent service.
Thank you very efficient service and quick delivery.
Great help on options of what I was looking for. Dave in spare parts was superb,very helpful and knowledgeable for what I was looking for.
The guy I spoke to was amazing. I didn't know the model number of the cooker but just by describing the part, he knew which one it was and saved me a fortune. Highly recommend.
Quinnspares is rated 4.89 based on 1,150 reviews