Recovery for Athletes Reviews

Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 7th January 2021
Chris Fornof
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 2nd January 2021
nicole killion
Excellent price (saved $630), excellent service, significantly faster than expected delivery (7-10 days estimated, 3-4 days actual). I will definitely try to use again for next equipment purchase, and recommend to anyone who asks.
I got my M3i two days ago, the packaging was robust to say the least, ensuring that the bike survived the shipping. Assembly was quick and easy, was up and riding in an hour, using the tools provided in the kit.

The fit and finish is solid and clean, good sturdy product supports my 225 lbs with ease, with more time on the bike I look to drop my Covid-19 (25lbs) and get to about 200.

I am way out of shape and I am counting on the convenience of having this quality American Made, and assembled, Bike in my home.

Recovery for Athletes were very helpful in the purchase of the Keiser M3i. Very informative of the product as well. Made doing business with them a pleasure!
This was a gift for my Army Veteran Special Operations Ranger Sniper boyfriend and let me tell you, he says it's the best/most incredible gift he's ever received. He keeps showing it off to LITERALLY everyone. He is SO thrilled with the look and highly impressed by its functionality. It was a GREAT buy at a truly unheard of price. Love it!!
The order for my balance board was processed quickly and I received it in a few days. It is just what I needed and I have been using it every day. I would recommend this company to others.
Excellent service and communication. Love the machine. Took a while to arrive but that was mostly due to Covid issues. Highly recommend.
I looked all over for a simple but effective way to stay fit for golf season. the Adapt Cable Trainer is absolutely PERFECT. It fits on the wall of my office, it is convenient and available and my wife has also been able to use it. This is exactly what I needed.
Item and service exactly as promised. Would recommend and would buy again.
We ordered the Stages SC3 bike. I knew that because of the holidays and pandemic that shipping might be slower than usual, and when I contacted their customer service they told me to expect delivery in about 2-3 weeks. It was delivered in that timeframe and the whole process was smooth. I would recommend this site to anyone interested in these products, as their prices were the best I could find. Their customer service was also very kind, helpful and quick to respond. Thanks!
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 31st January 2021 Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 31st January 2021 Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Great service and great product.
Great compression system!
All my questions were answered before the purchase. The MY3 platform was delivered as promised and required only four bolts to fully assembly the machine.
I’m very happy with my Keiser purchase. This bike is the best. A solid build that ranks supreme and is the best of the best out there. Thank you and may God continue to bless your business big time! Way to keep it in the family!
Our machine took quite a while to arrive (6 months) and I probably would have preferred more updates, but they did always respond when I emailed, and finally we did receive our machine and we are happy with it.
Well made although original seat is small and uncomfortable. Shipping was quick, assembly easy and the bike has a small footprint. With a quick change of seat to a wider, softer seat from an old outdoor bike, the M3i is now perfect. We are in our 70's and very happy with it!
I was impressed with the customer service provided by Recovery for Athletes. The sales representative explained how my order would be processed and delivered. The delivery arrived ahead of schedule by UPS. Very Pleased.
Recovery for Athletes 5 star review on 25th January 2021
Purchased a Fenix 5+ And it arrived very fast and has worked for exactly what I needed! Very happy with my purchase.
Injured my knee and bought the knee wrap. now after using it for 2 weeks I am 85% recovered. Only complaint is the outrageous overnight shipping fee of $175.
Good service. Product is very well packaged in shipping. Pricing is best I could find.
Great experience. Ordering, shipment, packaging, instructions, Final Product. I did the assembly in a couple of hours with tools I had around the house. The one suggestion I have is that Keiser should include the applicable Allen wrenches and the 15mm open end wrench. I had these, but they might not be in most households. The hardest operations were mounting the flywheel (getting it lined up) and mounting the flywheel guard (holding the nut on the cross bolt while tightening. a small adjustable wrench is useful on this). All in all a superior purchase experience and a product that we will enjoy for years to come!
Recovery for Athletes is rated 4.78 based on 375 reviews