Redline Steel Reviews

Sue
Redline Steel 4 star review on 27th May 2020
Sandy K
More Photos & Videos
Ordered Nurse sign in early April. Has not shipped. Can't get any response form the company. Tracking says awaiting label for over a month. Horrible company SCAM! Do not order from them!!!
I placed an order on April 3, 2020. On April 18 the status showed that the shipping label was created. Ten days later the item still didn't ship. I emailed the company twice and finally got a reply a few days later. I was informed that it was shipping and I should receive it in a few days. I finally received a package this week but it was empty. I have now completed a missing item ticket and have emailed every day for 3 days and still have not received any type of response.
I ordered the free Cursive HOPE design. That was over 30 days ago. It was suppose to be free, just pay shipping. I was over charged. Instead of 5.99 i was charged 10.97. I have tried to talk to someone and or cancel my order. No one is available. I have emailed called and even contacted my bank. I realize that COVID has caused setbacks but there is no apology message or anything going out. I just want the product or my money back.
This company is a scam!! They delete your comments when you ask questions about your order. It’s been 3 1/2 weeks since I put in my order but have yet to received a tracking number or a response on when my orders should arrive. The only thing they are quick at is taking your money!! Shame on you Redline steal for taking people’s money! I know a lot of people who are in healthcare that have been ripped off by you!

This is just 1 example. Do just a little bit more searching and you realize this company is a sham.
Proceed with caution.
I made a single successful purchase and later received a promotional code that guaranteed arrival for Christmas.
I immediately ordered a Christmas gift through the promo email.
Several weeks later I reached out to inquire about the order status only to find out 2-3 days before Christmas it was running very behind. The only corrective action suggested by customer service was to get another gift. There was a multitude of reasons why they couldn’t fulfill the order in a timely fashion; a mashing broke, they received more orders than anticipated...but there is no excuse for the late communication. Perhaps I could have found another gift if given enough any notice.
It came 1-2 months behind schedule with some minor bending.
I can’t help but wonder how many other people were conned into trusting their “guarantee”.
I have unsubscribed from their emails and unfollowed on social media yet I still see their sponsored advertising in my feeds.
No, thank you.
Placed an order on April 6th and the order still has not shipped! I guess when you order something for free and only pay the shipping they're not in a rush to fill the order!
Have not received my order
Also cannot get a answer from anyone at this site
Order placed 3 weeks ago
No trace
Don’t think I will ever receive my order. I continue to get emails asking me to add to my order before it is shipped. I just want what I ordered!!!!
Poor quality and cheap.
Just ordered a nurses life sign for my wife and had paid the shipping upon check out and today again I had to pay $3.80 for postage. As a disabled / retired veteran I will never buy from this company again! Sad to say this is a veteran owned company!
I was charged double for shipping and handling and they refused to refund me the difference. 😤
Did not realize that this company was a huge Trump supporter. They won't be getting any of my money!
Product is great... it took over 3 months, numerous phone calls and contacting BBB to get a response from them.
Overcharged for my item. Requested partial refund. Was denied and told, sorry nothing we can do about it. Don't buy from these jerks. ZERO CUSTOMER SERVICE HELP. ZERO. You'll be sorry.
The coupon area is on far corner when you go to order instead of in check out area. Ended up ordering 2 items I did not want. No communication, emailed 3 times, no response. Did call help line & the man helping me said they get so many emails they can’t keep up. Nice product, but will not be ordering from here anymore, too busy to help the customer!
They shipped me the wrong sign and refused to make it right after repeated attempts. Avoid this place and I would love to say I support them because he served our country but he should take care of clients after the sale....lots of future opportunities through life but he did not make the correct sign and refused to take care of it. Sent me this generic sign and was supposed to have my nieces new last name on it....what would I want with this one.
I despise this company. They don't deliver on promises and don't care. I cancelled my order after it was 3 months late. They made up excuse after excuse. Just bad business. I ended up ordering from a competitor. Had my item delivered excuse free ON TIME. Save the aggravation and shop elsewhere.
Took over 12 weeks to get my order. Company responds to complaints by blocking dissatisfied customers. Even though I asked not to be contacted by them again- they sent an email offering me a discount IF I WOULD LEAVE A FIVE STAR REVIEW. Many of their positive reviews are obtained that way. While I was waiting for my order... which company said was being filled in the order it was received many reviews were being posted praising fast shipping and customer service on orders placed 8 weeks after mine and supposedly fulfilled. . So- either the company lied and shipped newer orders first or the reviews were fake.

Product was nice but shame on the way company represents veterans
Ordered a Father's Day gift. Nothing! No email, no customer service. False advertising and using a veteran status to make you think they are hard working and honest. Filed a complaint with the Alabama BBB. Buyer Beware!! ( isn't it "funny" all these 5 star reviews get posted AFTER the BBB put them on notice??) Hum?
Redline Steel is rated 4.33 based on 464 reviews