Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
Marcelle
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Marcelle
More Photos & Videos
Amazing, as always! The whole experience from front desk to service, perfect!
Thanks Joanne, I am delighted to see our Client Service Team are meeting your expectations. We also think they are awesome!!
Absolutely love my new lips! Thank so much Ivona!
Always amazing experience! Best clinic, products and team.
Friendly staff and excellent services
Alisha, was fantastic.
Very friendly staff, I felt comfortable during the procedure and happy with the results
Jenny and staff are very helpful and provide an excellent service.
Very professional and excellent service.
Thanks for the feedback! Come and see us again soon :)
I'm loving the skin care products!
Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to hear you love the RejuvAUS range as much as we do.
Extremely professional & friendly therapists. Great experience with Ann-Marie & Kellie. 😊
Linda, thanks for the feedback on our team members. Ann-Marie and Kellie are exceptional at what they do!!! See you soon :)
I had botox in three areas on the 25/05:
-Crows fit
-Fore head
-Frown
2 weeks afterwards I was not happy with the results and sent a picture and requested the Dr. To have a look.
Yesterday I attended to the clinic. Even I had an appointment, they made me wait for 45 minutes. The doctor checking was not the one that performed the treatment. I express her my concerns. I have had botox several times before and the result was always good. Her answer back was that with a soft smile everything looked fine. She did not even made the effort to approach to me to check. My left side also moves visible less. She said that I was getting old, I am getting more wrinkles, my face is falling and that is the best they could do... Pay 660 AUD to hear that... Overall very bad experience. Will not recommend, will never come back.
*Questions like if I am staying in Australia and that comments like I am lucky to be here are very rude.
Thank you for your feedback and I’m sorry to see that we have left you dissatisfied. I have left 2 voicemails if you could return my call so that I can assist you in resolving the matter.
Always friendly team and I trust them completely with my skin. Very professional
Thanks Hayley, we hope to see you again soon!
Love everyone at this place!
We love the fact that you love us!!! Come back soon :)
Love seeing Kelly for my lips. She always masters my lips with her precision injecting. Just perfect . Thankyou
Thanks for the feedback on Kellie. We would love to see those lips in the review if you would like to share?
The service was fantastic at the time and so helpful, but unfortunately I haven't yet seen any improvement in my skin.
Thank you for your feedback. Please contact the clinic direct if we can assist with a review of your skin?
Very happy with my recent consultation with nurse Ivona! She is very informative, thorough and so friendly! Definitely recommend!
Thanks for your feedback on Ivona. She has only been with us a few months yet clients are loving her approach and delivery of service. Come and see us again soon :)
Absolutely love the team at RCA. Special shout out to the beautiful Robyn & Ally.
Incredibly grateful for all of the staff, the lovely treatments and nourishing products.
Kind regards
Clare
Thanks Clare, I'm sure Robyn and Ally will be delighted with your comment. See you soon!!
Industrial assembly line experience. Get the job done with no personal touch or tailored solutions.
Thank you for your comment and sorry to hear that we failed to deliver to your expectations.
Great service
Thank you Renae for your kind words!!
Although i booked in an appointment and got there on time, the doctor made me wait 30minutes when he wasn’t even with any patient and there were no other patients but myself left in the clinic. He did not even apologise for making me wait that long.
Thank you for your feedback and I apologize if your experience did not meet expectations. We pride ourselves on service delivery but it seems we may have dropped the ball this time. Apologies again :(
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.64 based on 500 reviews