Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

254 George Street, ,

I love my visits to RCA. Juliette is so kind and so professional.
Thanks Sophioe, we hope to see you soon!!
Maryam is just lovely!
Thanks for your kind words on Dr Maryam, I'm sure she will be over the moon with your comment :)
Excellent service, knowledgeable staff and I feel valued at each visit. Treatments are excellent and results have to be seen to be believed!
Unfortunately wasn’t what I was expecting. Also I was told the appointment cost $130 and then. i was charge $150
Very accommodating
The staff are friendly and the ultherapy was not painful
professional and good outcome with Ally !
I love Juliette! She is a gorgeous asset to the client, always so friendly and attentive. Thank you!
Yuliz is a real expert - thank you!
Dr Maryam is fantastic
Courteous,professional and very thorough
Clinician seemed experienced but treatment felt quite rushed. I felt like I didn’t have time to ask any questions or talk about what I was hoping for with the procedure. Feeling mildly disappointed with the results.
Thank you for your comment following your recent visit. I see you spoke with our Client Services Manager today, please let us know if we can assist further.
Just brilliant! Can highly recommend procedures and products
Leena is fabulous and caring, particularly when the procedure is a bit painful.
After travelling down in the train from the mountains I was welcomed by friendly staff and did not need to wait long for my scheduled appointment. A second consult was made for later that day and the advice I received was helpful and thorough.
After last treatment my face was excessively bruised , much more than before and expected
Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear of the bruising you received. I have asked your provider to get in contact to discuss your results further.
Robyn is always professional and it’s a please to go and see her.
Really friendly and helpful reception staff and no excessive waiting times.
Amazing service and results. First time receiving treatment and everything was explained perfectly
Dr Cussell is so professional, sure of himself and knowledgeable about products. It's very reassuring. I was nervous about my treatment but the result is amazing. I'm so happy!
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.67 based on 915 reviews