Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
Marcelle
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Marcelle
More Photos & Videos
I'm loving the skin care products!
Thanks Liz, we also love the RejuvAUS skincare range. Our client are amazed with how quick they see results. Thanks again Liz
Professional, caring and great results
Thanks for your comments :)
Always great service and provide effective treatments.
Thanks Michael, come back to us again soon :)
Amazing outcomes as per usual!
Thanks Liz :)
Very professional and friendly clinicians, I get great yet natural looking results.
I have just begun using their face creams to support my ageing skin and after one week it looks less inflamed with no breakouts
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 9th June 2020
Thank you for your kind feedback and I am pleased to here of your results. Our RejuvAUS range is our most popular range of skin care with our clients.
Great customer service from the minute you walk in the door the time you walk out. Lovely people to deal with always smiling and helpful.
Hi Donna, thank you for your kind words, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Reception friendlier at Chatswood.
Hi Rhonda, we are glad to hear that our team at Chatswood looked after you well. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
They do listen!
I do appreciated they don’t push to sell products they do explain how it works
Thank you for your comments. We like to invest the time with clients to fully explain our range of services and products. We listen to our client needs, wants and expectations. Come back and see us again soon Yordanos!
Great team, I highly recommend.
Thank you Ann-Maree, we look forward to seeing you again soon. Did you know that we have a refer a friend program in place to reward both the referrer and the referee? Please contact us for further details.
Excellent service, staff are always so friendly and Kelly is just amazing!
Thanks Rachel for you glowing comments on the team and especially Kellie.
Always welcoming and personable, nothing is too much trouble. Everything is explained and understandable. All in all a great service, and the products are great too.
Thank you Marilyn, we are so pleased to hear of your recent experience with us and look forward to welcoming you back soon.
So happy with my results and can not wait to come back!
Thank Kim for your kind words. Why wait, come back and see us any time.
Botox feel painful and itchy. Concrete like feeling. Wanted to get fillers, was advised not to instead suggested a more expensive treatment. Bought expensive creams I was probably brainwashed in buying them because apparently better than expensive creams on the market. Very dissatisfied with sensation on my forehead, I hope it goes away.
Hi Maria, thank you for your feedback. It was nice to chat to you a short time ago and I can confirm your follow appointment has been brought forward to see Dr Cussell. We look forward to welcoming you back!
She’s lovely I’m very happy and also all the staff is beautiful and very friendly I enjoy very much coming there
Thank you for your kind words for our Senior Clinician Maria, she truly is an asset to the business and our clients. Come back and see us soon.
My experience was great and I am very happy with the outcome
Great to hear Bianca, come back and see us soon.
Great customer service. Can’t wait for my results to start showing!
Thanks Lee, I'm so pleased to see your comment. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Very lovely people and happy with the results
Thanks Jaimee for your kind words.
Very professional staff and great service!!
I have been coming here for over 6 years now and i wouldn’t go anywhere else! I have had so many compliments on my lips which i owe it all to Dr Robyn she is incredible!
The staff are highly professional and so helpful when i need an appointment especially last minute! They are so wonderful and welcoming i’ve always had positive experiences. i would recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 110%! Looking forward to my next appointment! Thankyou so much!
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 3rd June 2020
Thank you Kristina for your comments. Great to hear that the team look after you even with short notice. Nurse Robyn is amazing I agree and so do many of our clients. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best results