Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Kylie Riddell
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 17th January 2019
Jadie
More Photos & Videos
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia has transformed my face. I no longer struggle with pigmentation and acne. A huge Thanks to your warm and wonderful team, especially Ally C.
Thank you so much for the kind feedback Bianca, we will pass it on to Ally and the rest of the team.
I always feel safe and taken care of with honest expertise advice and service..
Thanks for the kind feedback B, our consultations are designed to be open, honest and friendly so you can come away feeling confident and informed.
..great care for my skin which is darker and with sensitivities
Thank you for your feedback, our clinicians undertake industry leading training to ensure we are capable of treating all skin types safely and effectively.
Excellent service and specialised treatments
Thank you for the kind feedback.
Best products I have ever used doing exactly what the promised. Not cheap but worth the investment
Excellent service and friendly staff
Very friendly I like the treatment also
Thank you for the kind feedback.
No complaints
Dr. Cusell is very knowledgeable and took his time to answer all my questions. Had a great experience and would highly recommend.
Thank you for your feedback, Dr Cussell will be delighted to hear this.
I was very unhappy with my consultation. I feel like I wasted $150 on someone telling me information already available on your website. I went in for snoring and the only information i didn’t already know was the price for the treatment. I guess it was my fault for assuming that it would be different information and more of an examination but it would of been good to know from the person who booked my consultation that my consultation will not involve any medical examination. Your doctor will not look at my nose and throat but rather sit me down and give me information already available on your site other than the price.

The people making your bookings have to let people know that they should only come in to know about the laser procedure. If they are looking for a nose, ears and throat specialist for snoring they should look elsewhere.
Thank you for your feedback, we have reached out to discuss your comments, but haven't been able to get in contact.

Kind regards,
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia customer services team.
Friendly and professional. Always follow up on clients
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, it is most appreciated.
I have been coming here for about 8-9 years and will continue. It is A very classy, well educated and caring business.
Jen Matheson is the reason I keep coming back to RCA.... she has a great way with clients, explains the procedure and tracks my progress. I feel like I am in capable hands.
Thank you Gordon, Jen will be over the moon to hear this - she cares very genuinely about the progress and outcomes of her patients.
Excellent service and care.
Thank you for leaving us feedback.
Recently, I had my third Botox treatment over a year, With Dr Maryam Ronagh. As usual, I’m very satisfied with her work. She is very professional and her Botox treatment looks very natural and beautiful.
Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback Nasrin, we will pass this on to Dr Ronagh who will be delighted to hear this, she is an excellent injector!
Anne Marie is great.
I really like the Barangaroo clinic and love Kellie .i am so glad she is back.
I spent 655dollars on product, but my credict card was charged another 10 dollars the next day, I will cancel the transaction for the 10 dollars, but please check your system! How come this could happen to your customer
Hi Xian, thank you for visiting us. Please contact your bank to dispute the $10 charge as we do not store your credit card details to reuse again. Please feel from to contact our Client Service Manager (Steven Hamilton) if we can assist further.
I didn’t have any services done but I went for a consultation for lip fillers. The doctor I saw was professional but not very warm or friendly. He rushed through what would happen in the procedure and then asked if I wanted to go ahead. I get that he probably does it a million times a day but for a first time client who has never had any injectables, it would have been nice to feel more comforted. Not sure if I would have treatment here as it wasn’t the nicest experience.
Maria is a great clinician and does a thorough job and very patient. Has very good knowledge of what is required for my face. Highly recommend her
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.63 based on 440 reviews