Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia
Telephone
Read Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Reviews

About Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia:

Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia have skincare clinics in Sydney’s CBD, Barangaroo and Chatswood with extended hours for your convenience. Under the expert guidance of cosmetic physician Dr Garry Cussell and his team of highly skilled doctors, registered nurses and clinicians, you are guaranteed and excellent experience with some of the most advanced technology and trusted techniques in the world.

Tell us how Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia made you happy
Marcelle
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia 5 star review on 31st July 2019
Marcelle
More Photos & Videos
My experience has been good so far. The service is friendly and professional. However I appreciate it if there is less up selling tactics to products/services I am not interested in.
Thanks for your feedback. We’re glad to hear that overall you’ve had a good experience at out clinic.

We often refer to other products and services because typically combinations of different products and services produce the best results, we also like to keep patients informed of the latest developments at our clinics. However I apologise if we got the balance wrong on this occasion. If you like I can make a note of your feedback on your file to ensure an even better experience at your next appointment, just send your details to customerservices@rejuvausrtalia.com.au and we will treat it with discretion. We hope to see you back soon.

Kind regards,
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia Customer Services
At Rejuvenation clinic I saw Dr Ahmed the skin cancer specialist, he is very thorough and has a great bedside manner, I would highly recommend him.
Hi Martin, Thank you for your feedback!
Went for the Laser Snoring Treatment (SleepTight) last year 2019. Highly recommend you consult with your GP and get a referral to a throat specialist first and get a 2nd opinion before proceeding as I did not do this first. It was a major regret as I was quite desperate and was hoping it would work but no result is guaranteed. It's a big expense and I'm still paying it off.

Went for 3 sessions in a month and minimal improvement that only lasted a few nights. Even after 6 months as advised. You'll for sure need more visits, assuming it works for you. My referred throat specialist said that he saw no difference was made, just had hot lasers on my throat and no visible tightening. Which was quite an uncomfortable process. Accompanying the laser treatment is a neck device that will try to train you to sleep on your side. Buzzes every time you lie on your back. Again, depending on your individual condition this may also be an ineffective solution for you. I had appointments in all 3 clinic locations. Each had a mix level of average customer service some felt fake/forced and some a little more genuine.
I always see Robin and I am so happy with my treatment, never had any issues
Thank you for your kind feedback Karen.
Better if Medicare / DVA were actioned within the clinic.
I was so impressed with my experience here after being to a few different clinics. The staff were so in tune with my needs and by no means rushed over anything. All the staff I had contact with were so professional, supportive, clear and did all they could to make me feel comfortable. I would recommend this clinic absolutely
Hi Heather, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit at our clinic! We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Maria is great at what she does. I’m always happy after every visit. P/S: She makes my laser sessions less painful !
Hi Jas, Thank you for your feedback - we will be sure to pass this on to Maria!
Had a really good experience. Was very happy with the final result. And the cost were fair and reasonable enough that I would come back again.

Overall, highly recommended to anyone thinking of using RCA
Thank you for your feedback Harold. We are pleased to hear you are happy with your result!
Ask for Ivona! She did my botox and lip fillers. I have had lip fillers done at least four times before and they used to always swell for weeks. Ivona is incredible: she used a specific technique that made sure there was little to no swelling and the most natural looking result I have ever had. Incredible. She really takes the time to talk through all procedures and options, reassured me of the process but I had to see it to believe it. I highly recommend her to anyone - she actually looks at YOUR face, knows what looks best and works and gives her dedicated attention. LOVE
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback Jessica, Ivona will be so pleased to hear you are happy with your results!
Very professional and the staff are excellent
Thank you for the kind feedback Michelle, we very much appreciate it.
Good service good outcome follow up service would have been nuce
Very helpful with information
Thank you for your feedback Robyn.
The service was ok. However, It would be better if the clinic could’ve notified me earlier that my therapist was gonna be someone else. Not found out when I already arrived for my appointment, this left me no options but accepted it. Thanks.
We apologise that the provider you booked with was unavailable on this occasion, we do have processes and procedures in place to keep clients informed of any service changes, however there are sometimes exceptional circumstances that can result in an unavoidable change.

We hope to see you back in clinic soon with your usual provider.
The experience was first class from the minute I walked in. Friendly, caring staff and my doctor was a pro at my injections.. so quick and painless in comparison to other places I’ve been. Customer for life.
I have been going to the rejuvenation clinic for years, and am always happy with the work they do. Very professional and knowledgeable. I highly recommend them to anyone.
Thank you for the kind feedback Lisa, that's wonderful to hear from a long-time customer. If you do recommend us to anyone don't forget to mention our referral scheme and you could save on your next visit!
I’m very happy with my treatment plus the way they greet you and their services are amazing.
Thank you so much for the kind feedback.
Fast professional and friendly would definitely return.
Thank you for your feedback.
I’m absolutely thrilled after my appointment with Dr Maryam Ronagh
Everything about the treatment was excellent. She is a friendly, gentle and reassuring doctor who made the experience an extremely positive one
I’m delighted with the results and will always return to her in the future
I highly recommend the RCA and I wouldn’t go anywhere else
Thank you so much for the amazing feedback Elizabeth, Dr Ronagh will be thrilled to hear this - If you do recommend us to anyone don't forget to mention our referral scheme and you could save on your next visit!
This clinic lives up to its name - I have been rejuvenated!
This is our mission Dominique, thanks for the kind feedback!
I went to see Nurse Kellie for a lip filler and I would highly recommend her. She made me feel very comfortable, she's very nice and easy to talk to. She did a great job and would definitely see her again.
Thank you for the kind feedback, we will pass it on to Nurse Kellie as it will make her day, we hope to see you again soon.
Rejuvenation Clinics of Australia is rated 4.64 based on 499 reviews