RentalCover.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend RentalCover.com

How would you rate RentalCover.com ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tiko

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about RentalCover.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Hi everybody, please do not trust this layer company. They are doing their best to decline claim. Once they paid my claim hardly but I thought that this is good company and bought 4 insurance packages from them for my upcoming rentals. But just yesterday they declined me and I will copy their email below. They always can answer you like that and they do not need explain the reason to anybody. In the claim process one of their employee told me that my rental agreement is not accaptable for them. I can show that remtal agreement to everybody whom it is interesting. It is standard agreement of local rental company. I cancelled all my existing insurances which bought from them previously and have not get their cancellation confirmatons already 2 days. So be carefully with them nd always know that they can decline your claim without any reason, just they want and that's it."
Hi Tigran, We appreciate customers sharing their experience with us. As mentioned in our different emails, RentalCover.com does not accept documents leading to fraudulent claims. Our Compliance Manager gave you all the details of the reasons why it has been stated as a fraudulent claim after a deep investigation. The fact of having 2 claims on a row is not the reason for the decision. Please refer to our emails. May you have any other question, please get in contact with us by email. Thanks. The Team at RentalCover.com
RentalCover.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews