Rise Art Reviews

customer service
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

info@riseart.com

Somerset House Strand

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy
Really appreciate the fast reply on emails and the service they provide. (impressed)
Superb service and fantastic art
Great customer service. Made every step of the process a piece of cake.
Wonderful item, very well packed and very, very fast delivered. Perfect!
The team was quick and communicative every step of the way from post purchase to delivery. They left no stone upturned and I felt like they did a wonderful job of guiding me through my first purchase of art!
So efficient, with an intimate approach. A great range of artists, and styles and at accessible prices. I couldn’t recommend Rise Art more highly.
High quality product and really excellent, personal service.
Great service
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
Great purchase experience within RISE ART team (french buyer of a french artist to an english art gallery !) As I love sharing/exchanging my contemporary art passion with others, I found passionate team, Hope to be back, Thomas
Great service. Jessica was very helpful and professional.
Great communication, Great service! I will be back.
Fantastic communication from Jessica throughout . Prompt framing and very prompt free delivery . Definitely would recommend Rise Art and will use them again
Painting exactly as expected so good reproduction of image and colour on website. Friendly service and quick despatch of painting. Securely packaged with no damage. Would purchase from Rise Art again.
Highly recommend Rise Art.
Unbelievable care and attention with my order from the rise art team. Went above and beyond to make sure my order arrived sooner than estimated so was in time for a birthday present. Communication was excellent. Could not have asked for more!
Excellent. Beautifully framed gorgeous artwork. Excellent communication in run up to my painting being delivered. Carefully packaged. Very impressed and looking at my next order.
Wonderful experience. Rise was very communicative from purchase to shipping to arrival and everything in between. Lovely to deal with and I will happily purchase from them again.
easy process, good service!
Worked seamlessly
(Customer) - Posted 6 months ago
Helpful and informative from start to finish. Thanks Phin. The communication and follow up was also great. Thanks Jessica.
Rise Art is rated 4.83 based on 480 reviews