Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

How would you rate Rise Art ?

"Very friendly and helpful staff. Great website and service"
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
"Amazing. Easy. Fast. Efficient. I’m a big fan"
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
"Great service, kept informed about order."
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
"Good quality art , well managed order, delivered on time in perfect conditions. More fluid than other websides where yo have to wait for ages withour knowing if you'll ever receive your order."
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
"Great experience. I’d hadn’t eye on certain pieces ready for when I moved into my new house. Just ordered the first and more to come."
"Beautiful."
"I was very happy with the service. I was contacted by a real person via email, and received answers quickly. I received the art quickly as well. I would use rise art again."
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
"Rise helped me with a personal commission. They worked with me and the artist to get everything just right. Great experience--I highly recommend!"
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
"Rise Art was easy to use and I've ended up with a great picture for my wall."
"I love it all."
"Very good communication throughout and always happy to discuss the art."
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
"Great all round: easy to use website, fast to reply to any questions, good concept to be able to rent artwork before purchasing. Very happy customer!"
"Fantastic view."
"Uncomplicated. Picture was as expected."
"Great to deal with"
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
"Wonderful staff and excellent variety of works to either buy or rent. I love going through their recommendations! Fabulous site."
(Customer) - Posted 5 months ago
"Excellent buying experience and high quality art at very good prices."
(Customer) - Posted 6 months ago
MariwanGallery
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Photo"
"Excellent. Well done!"
"I believe your art language is very fresh and new I greatly admire your artwork"
Rise Art is rated 4.83 based on 262 reviews