Rise Art Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Rise Art

About Rise Art: Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

advisors@riseart.com

41 Great Portland Street

How would you rate Rise Art?

(optional)

"Great to deal with"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Wonderful staff and excellent variety of works to either buy or rent. I love going through their recommendations! Fabulous site."
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Excellent buying experience and high quality art at very good prices."
MariwanGallery
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Photo"
"Excellent. Well done!"
"I believe your art language is very fresh and new I greatly admire your artwork"
"I believe in what Rise Art represent"
"Efficient service and good communication. Packaging could have been better - the envelope had ripped open but luckily the art work wasn't damaged"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"A great website, and good service from the shop. I was a little concerned about ordering an artwork from Germany, but all handled very well. Will use again!"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"It was great apart from the framing which looks cheaply done. the artwork is wrinkled at where it meets the mount as it wasn't backed with anything thick. Shame."
Hi Tonia,

Really sorry to hear that you've had a bad experience with Rise Art. Thanks for taking the time to feed this back to us.

We always aim to ensure that we deliver on high quality framing and are sorry to hear that your artwork hasn't been framed to this standard.

We are therefore more than happy to offer a reframe to you at no extra cost. Please let me know if you would be interested in this and we can make arrangements to collect the artwork.

Best wishes,
Liliane
"Very smooth"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"The website is user friendly. The artist associated with Rise Art is very professional, showing great care about me. Five star!"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Really pulled out the stops to deliver my purchase before Christmas. Thankyou"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Quick, easy, professional, and highly inspirational! I ll be definitely coming back for more!"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"very helpful with frame"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Dealing with Rise Art is incredibly easy - They represent works from a vast variety of artists - theres something for every taste - I wouldn't hesitate to use them again"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Great service & prompt with information"
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Disappointed with the frame which was rectangular for a square print. Otherwise good service."
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Easy to use. Good value. Fast shipping."
(Customer) - Posted 3 months ago
"Well informed throughout and fantastic piece of art work. Loved it"
(Customer) - Posted 4 months ago