Rise Art Reviews

customer service
Read Rise Art Reviews

About Rise Art:

Rise Art: Contemporary Art Chosen by Experts

We work with top independent artists -- and artist champions -- to find the best art, and most extraordinary artists. We have a lot of paintings on the site, but you'll find plenty of photography, prints and sculptures, too. Also you can rent almost anything on our site. It gives you a chance to road test, experiment, or explore your taste — risk free.

If you need something framed, we'll do that for you, as well as handling all the shipping. And everything you buy from us comes with a no-hassle returns policy.

For help or advice, you can talk directly to one of our curators at advisors@riseart.com.

+442086291525

info@riseart.com

Somerset House Strand

Tell us how Rise Art made you happy
Great artists and a variety of new works and supported by excellent customer service.
Brilliant speedy service.
Received my piece of art yesterday and I love it!! The overall experience has been positive- communications with Rise Art have been very professional and helpful, the framing of the piece high quality. The delivery of the piece after it arrived in Australia was slow and a bit cumbersome.
Great communication throughout the shipping process.
Brilliant service, keep you in the loop regarding delivery etc. Had my gorgeous print framed by them too, looks great.
(Customer) - Posted 6 months ago
Excellent service!
I ordered a piece of art as a surprise for my partners 40th birthday, I left it a bit late and didn’t realise that the piece was coming from France and had got delayed at the framers. When it became apparent that it wasn’t going to arrive before her birthday Jessica got in touch with the artist ( Ellie Vandoorne) who personally arranged a special , personal gift to arrive for the birthday, Jessica and melisa at rise art were absolutely amazing, and kept me informed every step of the way , and went above and beyond to arrange the extra surprise, I really can’t praise or thank them enough. Fantastic staff, fantastic service
So far so good, though I'm still waiting for delivery of the piece. We're excited to have it in hand and hung. I appreciate the follow-up emails from Jessica Aitken.
(Customer) - Posted 6 months ago
Really easy to use, friendly on contact. Great and easy to use service.
(Customer) - Posted 7 months ago
Great experience from start to finish. Very happy with my purchase. Many thanks.
Very helpful and great art!
Very attentive and patient. Personalised service. Thank you
(Customer) - Posted 7 months ago
A great selection of art and artists at competitive prices. And very good customer service too, which makes the experience all the more pleasurable. Would recommend highly.
All contact was very professional and friendly.
Really easy to use website and Rise Art provided an exceptional, personalised service - keeping me informed and up to date with the whereabouts of my order throughout the process. My piece of art arrived really quickly and looks fantastic. Could not recommend more highly.
Great service! Kept informed of progress at every stage. The artwork arrived ahead of schedule. Would highly recommend Rise Art and would have no hesitation to order further works though them.
Wonderful service from Rise Art. Thank you!
Excellent service from the staff at RISE. I recently purchased an artwork from them and was kept fully informed throughout. Nothing was too much trouble for them . Highly recommended.
Great service
(Customer) - Posted 8 months ago
It was lovely and efficient. Jessica Aitken was wonderful, her assistance was amazing!
Rise Art is rated 4.83 based on 480 reviews