Romwe Reviews

48% of reviewers recommend Romwe

Tell us how Romwe made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Here pretty great. Some of their material feels pretty cheap. Not all zippers are great but that wouldn’t stop me from buying another box of items from them. I just know what not to get. They’re room/wall things I wouldn’t recommend. They’re not of my taste but the clothing is affordable, there clothing is comfortable and cute ❤️ Romwe is my go to. I prefer it over fashion nova."
"Romwe's order took forever to arrive and when the clothes finally arrived they were horrible quality and were not the right sizes. I would avoid shopping at Romwe if you are looking for good quality material and shipping that comes on time."
"Hi, I was extremely happy with my clothing products from Rome as the material was good quality and therefore, I am now continuously purchasing new items from here. However, I do wish the delivery fee didn't go up so high when the products were cheap and I also wish they were shipped faster. Thankyou"
"Very low quality, Never order again."
"Do not order from this company. There re not looks like the pictures at all, Very low quality."
"Well I ordered 3 weeks ago and it said it shipped waiting waiting now I look it says it's refunded but noone refunded to my card these were Xmas presents for my kids but now no way to get in contact with these people this place has a lot of bad reviews I should have looked at these first wtf it's terrible I'm a single mom can't afford to be out 60.00 I could have bought other things with that money"
"**overall review: products as expected, communicated with customer service and had a delay in an order resolved. Longer more detailed review below** Just thought I'd add to the reviews. Unbiased opinion here. I ordered some shirts for my mains to wear during my wedding while we're getting ready so that we can look nice while photographed. I also ordered what I'll be wearing too. I ordered them at the beginning of December, so I was worried when they hadn't arrived at the 9 day mark. Especially after reviewing some of what was online. I logged into my account and apparently my orders were divided into two separate ones for delivery. Coincidentally, I received just one shirt that day. I wound up sending customer service an e-mail about the urgency of receiving the order. I was responded to in less than 24 hours (on a Saturday). She updated my order and said it should reach me soon. Although I was skeptical, that following Monday I received another e-mail from Customer service apologizing for the delay, and actually received the rest of my items that day. The items are cute enough for our photographs. Thank you for helping de-stress this stressed out soon to be bride!"
"Wrong size arrived and customer service is of NO help at all. Their system glitched and ended the chat and the second agent was horrible and wouldn't honor what the other agent said even though she could see my earlier conversation. Terrible company. Stay away! They sent wrong merchandise and just gave me the run-around and kept my money Please save yourself the aggravation. Learn from my mistake."
"Never delivered my package"
"It have variety of product"
"I noticed they had a sale on and had had my eye on some outfits for a while. I ended up buying 6 dresses/playsuits for only £42. I opted for standard delivery and it took a week to arrive which I was happy enough with as I was kept updated on my delivery status throughout. The clothes are lovely however sizes do vary. I ordered a Medium in all yet each fits me differently. Overall I was happy for the money."
"HUGE RISK OF IDENTITY FRAUD & FALSE CHARGEs Shein and Romwe are both asking me to send photos of my government id passport and credit card, i called paypal and my credit card company they said this is very concerning that an online merchant is asking for such photos. romwe gave me a refund on paypal because i refused, however shein has not given me a refund BEWARE you might not get your clothes or your refund, refund will take up to 7 weeks to post to my credit card from their off shore accounts"
"The clothes fit well and was a good quality material, had a good experience but it arrived a little late which isn't too bad, I can deal with it because they were relatively cheap"
"Very good material"
"Excellent app."
"clothes are a good fit and true to size will shop again thankyou"
"The idea is nice enough and it is very very cheap but the pictures they show make everything look amazing but when they arrive, you are just so disappointed. Hems unfinished, total crazy sizing, colour mis-matched, material quality is so poor on some items, you wash them once and that's it, gone! They also reward people leaving reviews so you tend to get lots of fake ones. Of the £100 i spent on various tops, three items are usuable and fit, the rest are ready to be given away or chucked."
"Clothes were inexpensive but sizing was a main issue. material wasn't that good."
"I ordered 3 items, and after paying, the told me that one of the items wasn't in stock so I couldn't get it. At least, I could use the money for another order."
"Pretty clothing, very cheap"
Romwe is rated 2.76 based on 21 reviews