Royal Mail Reviews

Window watcher
Royal Mail 1 star review on 1st June 2020
Royal Mail 1 star review on 1st June 2020
More Photos & Videos
The packages are always late and they left my package to one neighbour when I didn't say anything about it, because I had problems before. They are totally not professional at all.
Parcels are always late by several days and up to a week.
One parcel didn’t arrive at all, but tracking said they had delivered and no one was at home. That was a lie. Was at home all day. Will not be buying in future from anyone who uses Royal Mail as a carrier. Shocking service. Far better service with other couriers
Phoned up to see why my parcel kept being sent back and forth between two sorting offices (instead of being delivered) and they said there was nothing they could do and they were not able to contact the sorting offices to find what the issue was. Instead of investigating why this was happening, they said I’d have to wait until enough time had passed (so it was considered lost in the system) and claim a refund. Apparently they’re not cable to contact their own Royal Mail sorting offices to see what the issue was... What a joke. Terrible customer services.
Parcels lost, taken to the delivery office, and then to Belfast when they are destroyed left at neighbours door, you can’t rely on their service... don’t send expensive items
I am tired of parcels not being delivered to my door when I am at home, and instead being left with a neighbour but no card being posted in my post box to inform me of such. It’s by pure luck that I find out things have arrived at all. The other thing that happens frequently is tracking info shows the parcel as delivered when the parcel is no where to be seen. Shameful level of service.
Each time i send a parcel ot doesn't get delivered i sent my sister a Xmas present in 2019 Xmas she never received it. I bought 10 bottles of juice 10 days ago and they still haven't turned up, royal mail are failing to deliver and we need another postal service because this company are just plain thieves or the parcels are growing legs and running away.
Package sent to Portugal on the 17th, been in the Belgium sorting office for 10 days! Am furious, there is a problem Every time with Royal Mail!
This is LITERALLY the WORST experience I've EVER had! Posted mail to my brother in Indonesia on 1st June 2020, and 30th July 2020 - they have no freaking idea where the mail is. Been following up with them for a month! They ask me to be patient because of the COVID crisis and now they say, sorry it seems like its lost, so file claims. It left UK on the 19th of June and they have no idea where it is. Is it suspended in air? I just don't get it. Nobody is helpful and it has been so distressing as its an expensive package.

This is really the worst service ever and the worst experience I've ever had.
It doesn't really work does it. Everyone seems to have the same experience. Ive had far better experiences with couriers like Hermes and parcel force over the years. Royal Mail consistently fail to provide the service they're meant to, loss or damage being the main two occurrences. My local postal sorting office is a nightmare, the staff are so rude and agitated all the time, and the hours the open are a joke. Such a shame were stuck with this system.
Never received a notification that my parcel had arrived at the parcel collection office. 2.5 weeks after initial purchase I go and collect the parcel ( hoping it’s not a wasted journey ) opening hrs are 7-9am only! My parcel is there but has a handwritten label and one of my items has been smashed to bits. Nobody at RM tells me this. Get told by Rail Mail rep, “ this happens all the time” then given a card with a number to ring which gives out a long recorded message about disruptions and then sends me several beeps and cuts off.

No notification from RM as to when my parcel arrived and you cannot get through to them on the phone to check. Parcel which arrived smashed and you cannot get through to arrange a refund.

They should be refunding there and they especially if it is happening all the time. Why is it happening all the time?

Used to feel nostalgic for RM but now I see why you are going under , bad management , shoddy service and non existent customer service. No wonder my postie complains to me on the doorstep and is totally unhappy in his job.

Royal Mail you are letting yourself go under. I am very frustrated right now so will not use you again. Amazon refund straight away, collect plus never an issue. You have no place on the market anymore if you treat long standing customers like this.

AVOID ROYAL MAIL
I sent a letter to abroad. It should take 5 days to be delivered. It has been 15 days and has not been delivered yet.
What an Absolute shambles Royal Mail is.
I posted off important time sensitive financial documents (which included photocopy of my driving licence as proof of identification) at my local Post Office by 1st class signed for delivery on Tuesday 7th July 2020 at 9:49 a.m.
The Certificate Of Posting Reference Number is: NV200343955GB.

It has now been 21 days and the financial company in Newport have still NOT received my letter. I know this as I have constantly rang the company up to enquire whether it has been delivered without a signature. NO such luck.
On the Royal Mail website their Track and Trace shows that ' WE'VE GOT IT'.
I have complained to customer services over the phone but was just told to fill a complaint form in.
ROYAL MAIL YOU SUCK!!!!!!!
Worst mail service in the history of the world! Stagecoaches deliver faster than royal mail. My item is "being prepared for despatch" since 28 March!!!
I bought something off eBay. Seller tracked the item. It was apparently 'signed' on delivery. However I never received the item. As a buyer, I was unable to look into it and couldn't query Royal Mail on their website as I am not the seller.
When the seller queried them, Royal Mail simply said it had been delivered as it was signed.

I note that I have since had a separate item delivered, and it was listed as signed. But this was not the case. It was just left outside my door.

eBay have now closed my appeal. And I have now lost money and have no item.
Royal mail tracking service is absolutely useless server issues 24/7 ultimately impossible to track your parcel until delivery had been attempted
They really did just lose my parcel but said it was delivered on its website
Awful awful awful been chasing a delivery for a week and they make no effort to actually get your goods delivered so frustrating x
Used RM international tracking for a document that was supposed to take 5 to 7 working days. 30 working days later and no sign. Absolutely disgraceful service from Royal mail.
Royal Mail tracking is pathetic I had to contact a buyer who confirmed it was delivered 3 days ago but no confirmation from Royal Mail to me.
Royal mail are absolutely useless, I'm sick of hearing them use the covid as an excuse..funny how I have used other currier companies with no problems at all..
Royal mail weren't that good before all this happened now there a joke. I have had things delivered from Japan to the UK quicker than from London to Scotland.
Royal Mail is rated 1.14 based on 1,149 reviews