CreationWatches.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com
Email, Live Chat
Over A Week

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy
CreationWatches.com 1 star review on 8th February 2018
Tony Jones
More Photos & Videos
The watches look like a good deal. However, although you might not be charged import duty, you will probably have to pay other taxes. DHL have charged me an additional £27, which includes a £11 admin fee, on top of the price of the watch. CreationWatches will claim that this covered in the T&Cs. But, this has made the watch expensive now and I could have got it cheaper from WatchShop. Buyer beware, these are not the bargains they seem !!!! CreationWatches should be an estimate of potentially levied charges, prior to purchase. In my case, 33% extra. This is their claim "Buy your watch from us now and we guarantee you will be more than delighted with our service.". Really ? What guarantee ? I'm not delighted
CreationWatches.com 1 star review on 8th February 2018
Import duties have to be paid Irrespective of mode of shipping. The request for additional payment pertains to import duties levied by the customs of your country. The courier company collects and forwards that amount to the appropriate authorities of your country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. We hope this addresses your concerns.
I have ordered watch like a present for my brother, but he couldn't receive it. In any case I wanted to return the shipment back to sender. Which, by their returning policy is possible, until I pay shipment.

First, after I have contacted CreationWatches, (on their website is 12 hours for answer) I wait 36 hours just to send me email in which they explain to me why I need to take the shipment in any case and not with instructions how to return it. This instruction I have got 72 hours later on my insisting to send me.

After returning shipment I have wait for their refund or re-sending to another address, but they have send me refund minus 27€ for returning shipment, without any invoice from DHL or some other proof. When I asked about this proof they send me answer: "We have deducted shipping cost which DHL Express charged to us regular basis." and that's it.

So I have contacted DHL about returning shipment costs and guess what, they didn't charge it at all, like you can see in the attached picture. Answer from DHL was: "I would like to inform you that DHL doesn't charge the return to shipper. This service is free of charge. Please inform us if you have any news"

I have already paid CreationWatches extra 7.62€ to send it via DHL, they return it for free (the watch didn't cross border customs) and CreationWatches still charge me for returning shipment 27€?

Very dishonest behavior from CreationWatches and to the customer who already bought some watch from them.
You have not accepted package, DHL charge for return shipping as per our terms and condition we have refunded you deducting shipping charge
Never received the watch, shipped to wrong country and now they are unresponsive
They cheated us by giving papers in watch n broken watch sayng it is original n of combo box inside was broken
Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We always try to give the best service to our customers. We hope for your kind understanding. Please let us know your full name,order no. and email address that would have been associated with your Order?

Shocking company to buy from. Do not use. Terrible customer service. I waited 2 months and then to add insult to injury was asked to pay £18.27 customs charge when it says FREE POSTAGE.
Dear Jakki, As per our tracking system your shipment has arrived to your postal destination. Could you please check with your nearest local post office? As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. We have no control over this. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
Watch didn't arrive on time. Customer survice replies to their e-mail very slowly. Watch mechanisme is shaking inside and makes strange noise. You have to pay a custome fee on watch arrival. All return charges have to be covered by a customer. Do not reccomend to buy anything from this retailer. When you summarise the charges, then you will understand that it's much cheaper to buy the watch on a high street!
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. We hope for your kind understanding.Please let us know your full name,order no. and email address that would have been associated with your Order? If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
the first time I feel cheated buying online. very bad experience. delay of 2 and a half months and I still do not receive the order. don't buy. when everything goes well there is no problem but as something happens ... it is shown that they do not have technical equipment. little communication. don't buy.
Dear Jesus,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Due to the continued global epidemic of COVID-19, the shortage of international air freight and constrained overseas postal/ courier services will result in delay of the shipment and delivery. Please believe the customer support team is working honestly. If you have any query please contact us on contact@creationwatches.com Best Regards, Sally
Watch never turned up, creation refused to give refund despite acknowledging that somebody else somewhere else had signed for it.
Ordered a watch on the 15th March and there has been no sign of it. Tracking number which was provided does not work. Charged for a product, which I have never received. Many attempts to get a refund all ignored. I suggest you avoid this company if you would like to actually receive your goods.
Dear Will,

Ordered a watch from CreationWatches, waited 2+ months and it still didnt come. They dont reply to my emails.
Dear Juric,

Sally
I believe they are a scam company. I’ve been exchanging emails since 18 March and finally come to the realisation I’ve been had. If you are considering purchasing from creation watches then do yourself a favour, set fire to your money. The outcome is the same but you will avoid large amounts of stress and frustration until you realise you’re a mug.
If you are still considering using them, please do get in touch with me and I’ll sell you some fresh air from Yorkshire. It will arrive with you the next day post free and with no packaging to help the environment. I’ll employ sally and Vanya to deal with your rage emails once you figure out you’ve been robbed. They are really very good.
Ordered a watch from creation watches, paid extra for postage and was told it would be with me soon. After about 50 days of it will be with you soon emails, I was promised a refund. Still no refund and now they won’t respond to emails. Their emails are usually vague and contain no information, just words like soon and due course but even these have stopped. I’ve accepted my money has been stolen so please do yourselves a favour and avoid this dishonest company like the plague.
Dear Andrew,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. We have initiated the refund process, it will credited in due course.

Ordered a watch for £97.00 and just had to pay £45.00 import duty to dhl to get it in to France as it was sent from Singapore , be very careful you need to search this site to find any mention of this ,,,,,,very very unhappy ,,,,would not recommend to anyone , Julie Coster.
Dear Julie,
As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. we regret that you had to pay import duties. (Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported.) We have no control over this. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Ordered a watch end March and paid via Paypal. Today, May 7th still no watch. Communication with Creationwatches is poor and getting straight answers is even more troublesome. Sure, covid19 delays worldwide shipments however the parcel got lost after being dispatched from Singapore on April 4th, as there aren't any tracking updates after that date. The local postal confirmed they didn't receive the parcel yet CreationWatches expects customers to keep on waiting. For what.

Customer Service, satisfaction...customer first isn't their priority. When all goes well you're good to go, when you need them to sort things out....well, you're left on your own. Keep that in mind when you buy from CreationWatches.com
Dear Customer,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused. We always try to give the best service to our customers. Please be assured, it will reach you soon.Due to the continued global epidemic of COVID-19, the shortage of international air freight and constrained overseas postal/ courier services will result in delay of the shipment and delivery. Please believe the customer support team is working honestly.

Had to re write a review. Eventually got response from admin and we're in the process of settling. But website can improve by simply adding a cancel order button. Makes it easier
I ordered(10430510) a Tissot watch six months ago,I paid 368 euros só far,,no watch,no money.The watch was arrested on the Portugal border as a fake.
Dear Valeriy,

We are sincerely apologize for inconvenience caused to you. We are currently working with team, we shall intimate you as soon
as we get update.

Sally
When FREE SHIPPING is plastered all across the website, i shouldn't expect to have to pay CUSTOMS TAX to receive my shipping. Very deceiving to have a small disclaimer at the very bottom of T&Cs page saying customer is liable for this tax.
Dear Customer,

As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. (Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported.) We have no control over this. Please be assured all our watches are 100% authentic, new and we deal only in genuine watches.

Sally
I made an order No. 10460121. Citizen Eco-Drive AT2150-51E Chronograph Cal.H504. I asked to include the original Citizen box in the order. For a box I was offered to pay $ 8. I specifically paid this amount. The clock was sent on time, the delivery was fast, but the mass of the parcel was incorrectly indicated in the customs declaration, as a result I received a warning from the customs for breaking the rules, I was forced to pay a fine of $ 14. In addition, the box that I was sent for $ 8 is not an original Citizen box, its price is not more than $ 2. I'm sorry that I met such an attitude. Creationwatches did not offer me any compensation or bonuses. Attaching photo.
Dear Andrei,

Sally
I dont recommend this company as they send me a faulty watch and to make it worst they told me to send it to repair shop instead of taking it back. I think its a used one instead of a brand new and after a long negotiation they finally refunded me. But the tax that i paid i need to apply for a refund and untill now there is no sure if i will get it.
Horrible company! Don't waste your time or money. I placed an order two weeks ago and have yet to receive anything, But the money has been taken out of my bank account. Poor customer service. The don't reply to email or Facebook messenger. Dodgy!!!
Dear Customer,

We apologize for the delay. Your order has been shipped by DHL Express Shipping. You should receive the order in 3 to 4 days. We always try to give the best service to our customers.

CreationWatches.com is rated 4.22 based on 1,315 reviews