CreationWatches.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend CreationWatches.com

Tell us how CreationWatches.com made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Over a week
customer service
"Absolutely awful customer service. I bought my Seiko automatic watch from Creation about month ago. At start the watch the was perfect, however after 3 days of wear I noticed the watch was not holding time correctly and when held at certain angles would stop ticking. I immediately messaged someone about the fault, but after almost a week of to and from emails the best they could offer was $10 for the inconvenience. They refused to exchange/refund the watch even if I payed for shipping back to Singapore as the watch was in a "used" condition. Apparently because I adjusted the strap and took the protective stickers off they refused to look at watch, even though it was faulty. I can't get it seen by Seiko in the UK as Creation is not an authorised seller. I was livid with there customer service and would advise UK buyers to be weary as if you get a faulty product you are stuck with it."
Dear Customer,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We always try to give best service to our customers.

But we cannot breach our policy as your watch has been used, we cannot accept it for return/exchange.

You can send watch back to us for repair as watch comes with 1 year warranty.

Sally
"This is my first purchase with Creation Watches, and it was perfection! I love my new Orient Bambino. The shipping was mind boggling fast. So overall I am very pleased with my first shopping experience at Creation Watches. Thanks for everything! Bill in Missouri, USA"
Dear Bill,

We are pleased that you liked the watch and the experience. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"The watch arrived in 3 days to the Boston area and it's beautiful. I will definitely shop with Creation Watches again. Thanks!"
Dear Anonymous,

Sally
"Really good service and fast proccess"
Dear Rand,

Sally
"Good level of prices, but higher cost due taxes, then not saving if you compare the cost for example with Amazon, then this will be my last purchase because in total not competitive prices."
Dear Jose,

It is true that most of time we get blamed for import duties that are levied by the importing country. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties. Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. Some fee is usually charged by all these courier companies for handling the clearance. We have no control over this.

In future, we recommend you opt for 'Registered Post' as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option.

Sally
"Just received by new SEIKO SKX007J from creation watches and very impressed. Watch arrived well packed, in excellent condition with documentation and in under 5 days to AUSTRALIA (over the holidays also). Thanks and will definitely buy from creation again"
Dear Cam,

Sally
"COMPLETE THIEVES! Only buy if you are willing to throw your money away. I am a very experienced online shopper and this website is just a complete scam. Took my money. Sent me a completely different watch to the one I ordered and now want me to pay to return something that wouldn't even be worth the price of the postage, so that they can take 3 weeks to decide if I am due a refund. There is no phone number or return address on the website and the process to even get authorisation and an address to return product to is designed to ensure you give up before completing it, so they never have to worry about refunding you.... The watch I ordered was not boxed and was so completely different to the one ordered, that there is no way it was a mistake. Plus the cheap, basic watch sent wasn't even advertised on their website. Total Scam..."
Dear Anonymous,

We regret for late delivery, will take care in future purchase and try it never happen again.

If you are not happy you can send watch back to us for return/exchange, we have 30 days return/exchange policy.

Sally
"Hello Order No: 10364901 when is the delivery?"
Dear Dmitry,

We TOTALLY AGREE with your assessment!

On our side however, once the product is dispatched from our warehouse, we have little or no control over what happens enroute. Our research indicates that most of the delays happen at the customs office either in Singapore itself or (usually) at the destination country or at both places.

We are working with our courier partner. Please be assure your watch will reach you soon.

Sally
"Would rate it minus 5 star.. Totally fraud company which is stealing customers money. I've ordered a watch in August LAST year.. order #10245143 with tracking RT162877759SG. Sing Post confirmed it as lost or damaged. Ok. But since than No package, no refund, even no more replies to my e-mails. Amazing story. Creation watches, the Sing Post has refund you on 14th of August. Why don't you refund me after more then year of wait?! Next time I'm in Singapore, going to kick your asses.. We russians are quite touchy. Guys, NEVER deal with this frauds unless you're fine with have your money stolen like this."
Dear Dmitriy,

We are still working with SingPost, will update you soon.
We always try to give best service to our customers. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Sally
"I ordered my Seiko watch online at 9-10pm on 18 October and it was delivered to my home in Berkshire in the UK at 11 am on 22 October (one day earlier than estimated). I tracked it online from Singapore to Frankfurt then to Leipzig then to London Heathrow then to Reading Berkshire and finally to my home after which I receved a polite email from Creation Watches thanking me for my custom. The price I paid was £84 to Creation plus £27 to DHL to cover import duty, VAT etc. making a total of £111. The cheapest price I could find for in the UK was £131. That's what you call first class service."
Dear Garry,

Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you had to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website. Terms and Conditions (http://www.creationwatches.com/terms.html), shipping information page ( http://www.creationwatches.com/products/shipping.php ) and also in the FAQ ( http://www.creationwatches.com/faq.html ) on our website.

P.S. In future, we recommend you opt for 'Royal Mail' shipping as there have been lesser incidences of import duty levies for that shipping option but we will not be able to send original box via that method (so as to avoid custom levies). Original boxes can be sent if you select 'DHL' but will attract import duty.
"Same problem import duty levied on my watch of extra £40.00 NOT GOOD! At this stage of the process it’s to late to do anything about it. I think you need to be clearer in explaining how extra costs could be incurred it’s not enough to say we can’t do anything about it you need to point customers to Royal Mail if their import duties are less than dhl At the end of the day you are up against amazon on price and service this lack of clarity spoils the whole experience."
Dear Chris,

Please note that in most cases import duty gets triggered based on value of the item being imported. We have no control over this. As explained on our website, the shipping fees are paid by us but Import duties (if any) are always the responsibility of the buyer. While we regret that you have to pay import duties, please understand that we have no control over this. Also, nothing is hidden and the fact that you have to pay import duty is mentioned on our website.

If you do not want to pay the custom taxes, you can refuse the delivery once we get watch back to us will refund you soon.

Sally
"6 WEEKS STILL NO ITEM 24 EMAILS AND NO JOY REQUESTED REFUND"
Dear Alan,

We have sent a reminder to SingPost in order to have an expedite update. We will keep in touch with you in regards with this concern. Please do allow us some time more in this.
We always try to give best service to our customers. Sometimes the shipment gets delayed and it is difficult to predict actual time to delivery. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Please keep in touch with us via email we will resolve your problem as soon as possible.

Vanya
"Great service and had just what I wanted a seiko land shark . It came with all its guarantees and boxed . Creation Watches I would recommend and will be using again. Thanks A M"
Dear Andrew,

On our part we do everything possible to make the entire experience smooth. Our happiness is in receiving confirmation from customers that they loved the shopping experience; it makes us very happy. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Ordered from CreationWatches last Thursday afternoon. Item arrived, exactly as described, on Monday. Singapore to Texas, 2 business days - Will do business with, again."
Dear John,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"Fast shipping ,Good communication.Good seller.Just 3 days the watch sent to Hong Kong By DHL."
Dear Joe,

Our packing section and our courier partner are both pleased with your appreciation of their hard work. We are pleased that you loved the watches and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Sally
"This was the 2nd time I bought a watch from Creation W., and I'm totally satisfied, both for the product and the service. When I placed the order choosing the free DHL shipping method (to Europe), the Company warned me about the strong possibility of duties charges, and suggested me to use the Singapore Post service instead, with longer delivery time. So I did, and I received my watch in less than two weeks (it was possible to follow the expedition with the tracking number), without paying additional charges."
Dear PAOLO,

All the watches we sell are below market price as we do not have to spend on glitzy expensive showrooms. We are happy to see your watch collection grow and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Sally
"Thankfull with delivery and price, i got my order în 2 weeks.Regards from Romania!"
Dear Vlad,

We are pleased that you loved the purchased from our online store as well as our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

If you have any further query please contact to us on contact@creationwatches.com

Sally
"First time buyer. Everything advertised is 100% correct. Delivery from Singapore to USA was seamless (5 days from order to delivery-thanks DHL). Watch was authentic and pristine. Price was unbeatable. I have been an Amazon customer for years. Just switched to Creation Watches. Will not hesitate to purchase from them again. Many thanks to the great sales department at CW!"
Dear Ross,

Sally
"i ordered my watch about 7 days ago with your site still havent got shipping info you guys have stopped replying to my emails and your emails that i have got a short replys which dont even help me"
Dear Krish,

Your order has been shipped by SingPost.

Tracking Number : LP000422729SG

You can track your shipment here: http://www.singpost.com/

You should receive your watch in roughly 3 to 4 weeks.

For countries where we offer Free DHL Shipping, the order total needs to be greater than US $75. If the total is less than US$ 75, we will send the watch by registered mail.

Sally
"Fast service very good price surprised at the bad reviews bought several watches from them all good for me."
Dear Paul,