Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Very easy to do and affordable, thanks Safewill.
Great to hear Sandra. Thanks for the review 😊
Great service, plain and simple, price is reasonable and gives peace of mind. Thanks.
Thanks for the review Mike! 👍
Way to do, value for money
Questions answered promptly
Thanks Robert!
Very easy to do
We're glad the process was easy Sarah! ✨
The team at Safewill made the task of doing a will so simple, easy & convenient. The online help with any questions was always straight away and so helpful. If I knew how easy Safewill made making a will, would have done it sooner. Coat effective. Professional. And quick service. The dog of my Will was returned in 24hours.
Thanks for such lovely feedback Sarah, we're thrilled we could make the process easy 🚀
Very helpful, patient and professional.
I was most impressed with their service, they were eager to assist and explain in detail all I queried, I had no problem with making amendments. It is simple and easy one online with their assistance. I didn’t have to wait for them to reply, it was instant. I highly recommend SafeWill.
It was a pleasure helping you Susannah! Thanks for the review
Very user friendly website, easy process to work through will completion. Clear instructions and questions to see all details completed. Reasonably priced and partner discount makes it even better value. I would definitely encourage people to use this as a simple and effective way to tick something really important off your "to do" list. It doesn't take long and will give you great peace of mind once completed. Super quick responses to help through process too.
Glad you had a great experience with us. Thanks so much for your review Jodi 👍
A very user friendly website, easy to navigate and complete my will. A very good service and reasonably priced especially with the partner discount. Would highly recommend.
I've been putting off writing a will for AGES, have called lawyers but always balked at the price. I can't believe I've just written it in under 1 hour. DONE! Very friendly advice, no waiting time, no extra $$ to ask questions. I rushed it so its not perfect & I can just change it anytime, so I'm much relieved
We love to hear that. So glad we could make it easy for you 👍
Found this really easy to do. Had very fast online help. Really happy with result.
Thanks Laura, we're happy that you're happy!
An excellent platform for writing your will. My wife and I are very satisfied with this service and will be recommending it to our family and friends. Thank you!
Great to hear that Michael. We really appreciate you recommending us. Thank you 😊
It was easy and quick.
We're glad we could help Tri 👍
Very easy to complete and prompt return of documents.
Any questions were answered immediately.
Thanks Heather! So glad we could help :)
An easy and stress-less way to make a legal will.
Effortless to follow the required sections.
After receiving checked Will I realized I had made an error so resubmitted it, done again promptly.
Future changes will incur very little cost and that was very appealing.
Thanks Dave, glad it was an effortless process!
I really like the fact that after completing my will on the platform, my will is then checked by a solicitor.
That's great to hear Phassara, it takes a lot of the guesswork out of it!
The platform is easy to navigate and complete the will.
Thank you, we're glad it was easy to follow!
I love this platform!
We love to hear it Kayde 👍
So easy to understand and follow along the prompts. Never thought organising my will could be such a quick, pleasant and straightforward experience, Thank you Safewill team!
We are so happy you found writing your Will quick and easy, Fayme! Thanks for the great review!
Easy process and great experience from start to finish! Should've done this a long time ago... Will definitely recommend Safewill to others!
Thanks for the review, Miguel - great to hear that you found our platform easy to use!
Brilliant. Have wanted to organise wills for a few years but couldn't because they are so dear. Safewill has enabled me to get wills for my husband and me.
Great to hear you were able to manage your affairs with us, Janet!
Safewill is rated 4.94 based on 176 reviews