Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Very User Friendly & Professional. Perfect for the average person or family with simple assets.
Easy to use, great support and nothing extra. Such an important document in life shouldn't be overly difficult or expensive to complete for the average person; this is so easy you'd be foolish not to use it. Safewill is just what you need to get a will in place as one day we will all pass and not having a will makes your estate extremely difficult to settle for those you love and leave behind.
A super easy system with plenty of guidance from the website on how to fill out a successful will.
I’m very appreciative that I was able to complete my Will and have peace of mind. The offer was of great assistance as I completed my Will at a time where due to Covid I am restricted to work so finances are tight. The process to complete the Will was easy to follow and plenty of assistance was available if required throughout the process.
This was an excellent service and the product also looks robust. The customer service on the phone when I needed was also excellent. I have recommended to several friends
Easy to use, very clear Quick process
Excellent service, very happy, highly recommend!
I had a basic will requirement. No blended families and very simple requests. I had been putting off undertaking a will as the cost to see a lawyer seemed to be too high for what I needed, but a will kit seemed fraught with risk. I was very happy with the speed and ease of the process. The instructions are very clear. If you have a complex estate or a convoluted family structure this might not be for you. But for someone with one partner, two kids and no other financial complications it was perfect.
Simple and easy to use website. Affordable service.
Easy to follow and complete and the convenience of being able to do it online from home.
Easy to use
Who knew it was so easy to prepare a will. thanks so much!
a very easy way to prepare a will at a great price. Process is easy to follow, quick and online support was readily available when needed
It was fast easy and reasonably priced, thanks
Great customer service!
Very easy process.
So pleased with the service, I can't believe how easy this process is with Safewills, also help is available straight away. Thanks very much.
Fast and reasonable price
Safewill is easy to use with helpful guidelines and excellent support from the staff. I have setup for my wife and myself without any difficulty. Knowing that we have a will in place puts our mind at ease.
Finally, I have a Will! Thanks for making this so easy. It's been on my 'must do' list for way too many years. I really appreciated the prompt and knowledgeable replies to my questions. It's a relief to know that it's done and I commend Safewill for their great product and service.
Safewill is rated 4.91 based on 1,021 reviews