Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
It was super easy for me to follow the steps provided. The professionalism of the Safewill Team is outstanding. The affordability enabled me I to put my affairs in order & knowing, if my circumstances change, I can make amendments without the worry of further huge charges. Thank you Safewill.
Michael, we are so delighted to hear you found Safewill an affordable and easy solution for getting your affairs in order. Thank you very much for your kind review!
So easy to follow the simple step by step process and having Adam and the team available to assist with answering any queries along the way was outstanding . A very affordable option for us. Well done Safewill. Gives us peace of mind & if the need arises, we can update our wills by taking advantage of the very low cost annual subscription fee. Thank you.
Thank you for your kind review, Judy! At Safewill, part of our mission is to ensure Wills are accessible and affordable to all, so we are glad we were able to assist you with the Will-writing process. Greatly appreciated!
Easy to complete your will and safewill are quick to answer any questions you might have.
We are always here to help, Vince - appreciate the review!
It was easy, I could do it in my own time, it took all the fuss out of having to think about the big things, with its easy to use step by step instructions. Also knowing that Adam was there virtually if I wasn't sure about something. It was something that I was putting off, but made so easy. Thank you
Julia, thank you very much for your review. We are so glad we were able to help you with the process, and that you found Safewill straightforward and easy to use!
Great system, easy straight forward affordable process.
Thank you for your review, Michael! We are so glad you found our platform easy and affordable.
A very easy process. The live chat with a real person made the difference. She responded quickly and was very helpful, despite it being outside of regular work hours.
We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our platform, Rachael. We are always here to help!
Great service. Very easy to use. Very easy to edit the will too! Very responsive support team.
Thanks Michael, we're glad you had a great experience!
Great, easy to use affordable service
Fantastic to hear Lixian 👍
Very efficient and quick service, and if you need help or have a question, excellent live chat with a real person too.
Thanks Cornelia. So glad our support team were able to help you 👍
Quick, straight forward and simple process, very affordable and excellent customer service.
Great to hear you found it so quick and easy! Thanks Michael
I found it a cheap, easy, very quick and efficient service.
Thanks for the great review Kelly 👍
I have found the procedure very straight forward and the program user friendly. Amazing, instant "live" assistance too - no computer generated automated response to my enquiries. Very courteous and professional. the first draft that has been sent includes all the definitions and interpretations expected throughout the Will, which makes the document a little longer than expected but I believe this is important to those executors who are needing clarity at the time when eventually administrating the Will. An extremely cost-effective way to make a standard Will. Highly recommend.
Thank you for recommending us Jason. We're glad that you were happy with the service 👍
Safewill made the process so quick and easy! The team were great and answered questions thoroughly and within minutes of submitting. I would highly recommend!
Thanks so much for recommending us Mia 😊
Safewill was so easy to use, and quick! The team were fantastic and answered questions thoroughly and within minutes of submitting. I highly recommend!
Thrilled to hear you had a great experience with us Mia!
Helped me out greatly in an awkward family situation in regards to my father's Will
So glad we could help you Nikola 😊
Excellent service, great price, prompt and friendly communication. Thank you, Safewill.
Thanks so much for the feedback Sarah. We're so glad we could help you!
I was very surprised how easy and thorough your service is. I also had questions that I needed to be answered and I called the phone number provided and spoke with a very helpful person. So I actually felt that I would be able in the future to have contact either virtual or over the phone which is great.
Thrilled to hear you found the platform so easy to use, and our team could help you too! Thanks Marina
It made it very easy to do, explained all steps in the application. Stress free !
Thanks so much Liz, I'm glad we could help!
Easy, quick turnaround, awesome product.
Thanks Kerrod, we really appreciate the kind words 😊
I had thought writing a will was going to be a difficult process and kept putting it off.
Thankfully Safewill made the process straightforward and easy to follow. Not to mention affordable.
I would highly recommend using Safewill.
Thrilled to hear you had a great experience Gail, and we could help you tick it off the list 😊
Safewill is rated 4.95 based on 303 reviews