Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Safewill made the process of preparing a will which can be a rather daunting task super easy! It gives you peace of mind that their helpful team review the will and pick up any errors to ensure all is correct.
To early to make a positive comment but to date I'm very pleased the way the process has been
Price is fine, website is not user friendly
Pretty easy to fill in
Very easy to do
We're so glad to hear, Cheryl!
An intuitive, easy to use platform to create your own will. It is well supported by a readily available and helpful contact team who answered many of my questions.
Thanks for your review, Quincy. We are always here to help and congrats on submitting your Will!
I easily created a legitimate will on safewill!
We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience with us, Saskia!
Very professional and helpful. Highly recommended
Thanks for your review, Teresa! We're always here to assist.
Safewill is extremely easy to use and is fairly comprehensive of everything you need. The price was great and instructions on how to complete/finalise the will were very simple. If you’ve been putting off doing a will, don’t! Get onto it ASAP!
We appreciate your kind review, Kingsley. Don't hesitate to reach out should you need a hand with anything else!
Very easy to use. The live chat was particularly useful. I was very happy with the process.
We're happy to help, David. Thank you for your kind review!
Fantastic service very straight forward process and super easy to finalise my will.
Thanks for your review, Petrina! We're always here to assist.
Fast and efficient.
Great to hear, thanks so much Paul!
Safewill made it so much easier than expected to do my will. The clarity of instruction was very helpful. Customer service was genuinely helpful.
We're so pleased to hear that you had a seamless experience using our platform, Karen. Thanks for your review!
Straight forward process. Questions were answered quickly by the team.
We're here to help! Thanks for your review, Kelly.
I don’t know why I didn’t do this sooner. It was very simple and I could ask questions while I was filling in the details. Responses were prompt and my final Will was ready to print and sign the next day. Thank you
We are a phone call away if you need anything, Maria. Thanks for your review and congrats on ticking your Will off your to-do list!
Very easy!
Thanks for your review, Laura!
This was much easier to do than I thought it would be. SafeWill we’re on hand to answer any questions and it’s good to know that I can change it anytime if it becomes necessary.
We're always here to help, Margaret! Thanks for your review and well done on writing your Will.
Safewill made the process of completing my Will easy and straightforward. It was fast and professional and excellent value for money. I recommend anyone wanting to make a Will to consider Safewill.
We appreciate your kind review, Chris. Congrats on writing your Will and ticking it off the to-do list!
Super easy to use and quick responses when I had questions. Highly recommended. Having a new baby on the way and knowing I can easily update my will when she arrives makes life so much easier for us. Thank you!
We're glad you have peace of mind for your future, Jaycee. Thank you for your review!
Very easy to use
Thanks for your review, Linda!
Safewill is rated 4.91 based on 1,015 reviews