Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
I got offered a discount to use Safewill by the Bob Brown Foundation and ended up following up as my Will was out of date. I had not hear of them previously. I get sick of having to buy a new Will kit each time I want to change it, and think the on-line option is a winner. Hopefully the rest of the process will be a straightforward as the basic on-line Will completion was.
We're glad that you chose us, Helen. Reach out if you need a hand with anything and thank you for your review!
Very happy with the support provided and the efficiency.
We are always here to help, Melissa. Thank you for your review!
So helpful to have the Live Chat available. Excellent idea to be able to have my partner's will form populated ready for him to proceed after I had done the original filling in.
I found the Gift section the hardest to fill in as I had 15 beneficiaries with different amounts and I really needed better guidance before beginning the process. However I did appreciate the notes which followed most headings before one tackled them.
Such a great idea to encourage Charitable organisations within the Will.
Thanks so much for your review, Georgia. We are always a phone call away if you need further clarification and are so pleased that you were able to manage your affairs using our platform!
This was simple and efficient. It removed the anxiety often associated with undertaking such an important family task. Thanks Safewill!
Thank you for your very kind review Larry! Glad we could help you tick this off your to-do list.
A straightforward, easy to follow method of writing my will with the added benefit of the online platform to ensure those I leave behind can action my wishes with confidence as to their legal accuracy, security from tampering and timestamping to ensure there's no wondering if its truly my most recent will.
Thank you for your review, Janelle. We are so pleased you were able to manage your affairs with us!
This was such a simple process and we now have peace of mind that our affairs are in order. The team at Safewill were really helpful and responsive. Thank you.
We are so thrilled to hear that, Marina. Thank you for your very kind review!
What a Godsend this company is. For a pensioner it is very difficult to find the money to have this done by a solicitor.
It is so easy to do your own online, simply follow the prompts and tips along the way and you are done,
I would recommend this service to anyone. Well done Safewill, your actions and help have taken a big weight off my shoulders.
Michael, we appreciate your very kind review and thank you for choosing us to manage your affairs. We are always a phone call away if you need a hand with anything!
Safewill makes writing a will so so easy. There were prompts along the way as well as someone to message if I needed it.
Once I had completed filling out the different parts, it was sent off to legals to be reviewed.
I am looking forward to receiving my will via email. Thank you so much.
Thank you Mary for your very kind words. We're so glad that we could help you tick it off the list, and make it easy to do so 👍
Super easy to create, great team to work with. Ask for Pascal, who made it such a breeze! Very good model for helping people create wills without having to engage exxy lawyers for simple execution at reasonable prices. Already recommending to all my friends !
Aarti, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure being able to assist you with your Will-writing process, and are so pleased you were able to manage your affairs using our platform!
Very easy to use, and quick and thoughtful responses to my queries. Thank you!
Thank you, Jessica, so glad you found the Safewill easy and helpful :)
Easy to use
We're so glad, Han!
Very easy to use for your basic style of Will. Very quick return time and excellent responsive service to any questions. Very good value for money and the end Will is detailed enough.
Thank you so much for your review, Douglas. We are so pleased to hear and are always here to help!
Easy and straightforward to use and reasonably priced
Thanks for the review. Glad you found the process easy to complete!
Really easy and straight forward. Will be doing my husbands as well soon through Safewill.
So glad we can help both you and your husband, Katie 👍
I couldn’t get over how easy this was to fill out. It literally prompts you every step of the way.
Love hearing that Mandy ❤️
Extremely easy to navigate. Been putting this off for ages. Adam and his team have a product that should appeal to everyone. They speak English not gibberish.
Thank you Samantha for your very kind words. We're so glad that we could help you tick it off the list, and make it easy to do so 👍
Quick and easy... something we've been meaning to do for ages and Safewill made it all happen in a few minutes. You can update at anytime so we got the basics done and it has made us think about what additional things we want in our Wills which we will add later.
Thanks for the review Neil. So glad you'll be taking advantage of our unlimited updates!
Easy as process. They were super helpful and responded via chat straight away. Would definatley recommend them to everyone
Thrilled that our team were able to help you. Thanks for the recommendation
easy to use
Great to hear Anita. Thank you 😊
Easy and quick with good customer support
Glad our support team were able to help you Bridget 😊
Safewill is rated 4.91 based on 674 reviews