Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Very simple and quick to complete. Response was also speedy
We appreciate your review, Vana. Thank you very much!
Very easy and quick
Thanks for your review, Vana! We really appreciate it.
It’s very straight forward
Anyone with basic english and computer skills can do this
Thanks for your review, Nigel! We are on a mission to make Will-writing as easy and as affordable as possible.
It was quick and easy to write my first will. Gives me piece of mind that everyone will be looked after if I unfortunately pass away. The interface is very simple to use.
Andrea, thank you for your review! We are thrilled to read that you had a pleasant and seamless experience on our platform.
Safewill was easy, quick and cheap for both mine and my wife's wills. I love the idea that it can be updated for free, things change so often.
We are so glad we are able to provide you with an affordable and efficient platform to manage your affairs. Thank you for your kind review, James!
VERY FAST AND VERY EASY TO FILL IN. GLADLY RECOMMEND TO OTHERS
Ian, thank you for your review. We are so glad you found our platform easy to use and efficient!
Safewill was a easy, fast and simplistic process.
Thanks for your review, Joanne. We are glad we were able to assist you with the Will-writing process!
Fast reply and easy to fill in. Will recommend to anybody.
Siew, thank you for your review! We really appreciate it.
Made it easy and not stressful to do when I have enough on my plate dealing with cancer and not knowing how much time I have left so thank you very much
Troy, we are grateful knowing that you were able to receive peace of mind by writing your Will with us. Thank you for your kind review, and keep boxing on!
Quick and efficient.
Thanks Mark! We think so too.
Thanks to Safewill preparing a will was made much easier.
Also appreciate the follow up support.
Thank you so much for the review, David. We are glad we were able to help you get your affairs in order!
Super easy and quick for very busy people if you don’t have time to draw a will, recommend to everyone who live a busy lives. The price is really affordable.

Thank you Safewill, you made my life so much easy.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Marilyn, thank you for your very kind review. Hearing that you found our platform affordable and easy to use, is one of the reasons why we do what we do!
Easy, easy, easy
Thanks Mat, we think so too!
I procrastinated preparing my will for so long because i thought it would be too difficult - wrong! Safewill was a breeze, so easy, quick and straight forward.
Thank you for your review, Karyn! We are so thrilled to hear that you found our platform easy to use.
Soooooo easy to do! I'm embarrassed about how long I'd been putting it off, considering how simple it was with Safewill!
Marion, we are here to help tick your Will off of your to-do list! Glad we were able to assist and thank you for your kind review.
Easy to follow steps to setup and friendly staff who are available on chat instantly. Would recommend.
Thank you for your review, Suzie! We are pleased to hear we were able to assist you with the Will-writing process.
After losing my loved one of 28 years 2 weeks ago,we both did not have wills.
looking around was so hard to do with so many options for a will,then a friend told me about Safewill.
i know have a will and was done in a short amount of time with no fuss and plain terms i can understand
Shane, thank you for sharing your story and for the very kind review. We are so grateful that we were able to provide you with peace of mind for your future in an affordable and accessible manner. All the best!
I wasn’t aware that I needed to consult a solicitor for legal advice.
You told me your legal consultants are there to help. Now I have to talk and pay a solicitor. I should have just gone to them in the first place.
Thank you for your feedback Christine. We are grateful for the opportunity to improve our services in the future. We pride ourselves on being an alternative for the expensive and complicated engagement of solicitors. Our legal advisers are there to provide peace of mind that you have filled out the questionnaire correctly, and to make sure your Will is in a valid form for execution.
I'd been looking for a place to complete my will for quite a long time. Firstly, their customer service is amazing. The receptionist was kind and so helpful with all of my questions. The price is unbeatable! What a wonderful business idea, not based off money-making, but based on making it affordable for families. Taking that extra stress out of making a will. Couldn't recommend Safewill enough.
Tyneille, thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear that you found our platform cost-effective and accessible to families like yours - we really appreciate it!
Thankyou to Tahlia who made this process so easy .
Tahlia was so patient , friendly, helpful and was there everytime to answer any questions I had regarding my will .
Great work to Adam , the founder of SureWill to come up with such a more affordable, brilliant and easy to follow process to help people to acquire a will .
I also put off this daunting task of doing my will due to cost and various reasons .
This has made the process of completing a will so affordable ,straight forward and legitimate now .
Thanks to the “SureWill” Team.
Shaz
Sharon, our team at Safewill are so pleased to hear that you found our platform affordable, easy to navigate and accessible. Thank you for your very kind review, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need a hand with anything else!
Safewill is rated 4.94 based on 463 reviews