Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Hi, I have had such a tremendous experience writing up my WILL with Safewill. The process was so simple and I eventually had my WILL written. I attempted to complete my WILL few times previously but never got it finalised. Safewill made it so simple for me and also provided a discount for my partner to complete her WILL. Safewill also provides options to amend your WILL as and when you fill appropriate. Thank you very much Safewill.
We are so glad to hear you had such a positive experience with us, Rohit! Thank you for the great review!
I honestly did not think that making my will would be as simple as a few steps and clicks. Definitely referring my friends and family!
Thank you so much Lili! We hope your friends and family like the platform too :)
This business just know whats going on. They even provide handy little tips during the process of writing your will if you dont know, for example, what an executor or beneficiary is (all that legal lingo). Highly recommend! I would have no idea how to do this process without them.
Jade, it's great to hear that you benefitted from our helpful tips on each step of writing your Will! Thank you for the review!
very easy to fill out after submitting and printing i realised i had made an error so went in and changed it submitted it again all done in a really quick time frame
affordable as well
thankyou
Hey Tracie, thank you very much for your great review! We are so glad you found our 'Update your Will' function useful!
So easy to do, they take you through it step by step. Highly recommend.
Great to hear that you found our platform easy to use, Lynne!
Very easy system to create your will & great support along the way
We are always here to help with the process. Thank you so much for your feedback, Colleen!
Terrific service, makes it extremely easy to get your affairs in order.
We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs with us, Tom!
This is the easiest and stress-free way to make a legal will.
Effortless to fill in the required sections and any questions I had, were answered via a telephone call.
Any changes I wish to make in the future will incur very little cost and that was a very appealing feature for my changing circumstances.
I have recommended Safewill to many people.
Thank you Meredith! We're so glad we could help you out
Easy to complete
Thanks for the review Jennifer! Glad you found it easy to use
Filling in the Safewill was made easy with the assistance of Tali who guided me through every step of the process. I would love to have a person like her working for us! Compared to other options for making a will, the experience and the price cannot be compared to Safewill. I was so relieved to have it done and I now have peace of mind that when I go my will is safely in place.
Thanks so much for the lovely review Lynda! It was our absolute pleasure helping you, and we're so glad to hear you had a great experience 😊
Safewill was so easy to use; the drop down lists were super helpful. I loved that you could save and go back to it once you had had a chance to think about it. Excellent product!
Thanks so much for your review Eva. We're so glad to hear you loved the platform!
I love how Safewill gives you the option to appoint backup executors and beneficiaries, and assign a guardian for not only your kids, but for your pets.
Thanks for the review, Tyra!
You have reached a particular milestone in life when there's a deliberate attempt to consider what is done with all of the goods we have enmassed. If its legal involves with a member of a legal team, your heart sinks as you know that is going to cost you some coin. I came across this site. I managed to compile the will in one afternoon under an hour. The guidance steps are easy to understand web forms are easy to complete. The final document ready by the end of the day.
We're so happy to have helped you tackle this important life admin task without the cost and hassle. Thanks for the review Kalupahana!
I am extremely happy with Safewill it was a very easy process and I had no trouble changing my Will when I needed too.
A great discount available for my husband to complete his Will also.
I have no hesitation in recommending Safewill to anyone needing to do their Will.
Thank you for the lovely review Elizabeth! We're glad we could help you and Bradley with your Wills.
Very affordable, easy to do and secure. Highly recommended.
Thanks for the recommendation Adrian!
Not intimidating at all, very easy to go through the steps & broke it down to feel all areas were covered.
Glad we could remove the intimidation factor Joanna!
Extremely easy to use, quick support and responses. Thanks!
Thank you so much Tracy, we're glad we could support you through the process!
Made an intimidating task completely doable & easy!! What a relief!
So glad we could take this one off your mind Kristen!
I love that Safewill allows you to update your will anytime. Makes an already seamless process, even better!
So thrilled that the free updates are helping out Cindy, we're happy to help whenever you need :)
Safewill is awesome. On top of your traditional will requirements, you can also appoint a guardian for your pet! I love that!
We can't forget about our fur-babies! Thanks for the review Gabi
Safewill is rated 4.94 based on 176 reviews