Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Wished I'd done it earlier! Safewill steps you through all the sections with an easy and intuative interface. Its was also fast to get it reviewed by the lawyers and has given me peace of mind that my wishes are expressed. We're a yound family and so the easy of SafeWill was great!
We're so thrilled to hear that, Liam! Thank you for your kind review and congrats on ticking your Will off your to-do list.
So easy to use. Completed my will on Saturday night while watching a movie. So simple, and now I have peace of mind that my family are taken care of. Do it now, you won't be sorry.
It's as easy as 1-2-3! Thank you for your review, Gayle. We're always here to assist and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need a hand with anything else.
I had put it of for so long writing my will but Safewill made it easy and very simple to follow. I feel at ease now that i have that in place .
Great to hear, Michelle. Congrats on writing your Will and thank you for your review!
Great and simple for anyone with a pretty straight forward financial and family situation.
We're so pleased to hear, Stefan. Thank you for your review and congrats on writing your Will!
Easy to follow
Thanks for your review, Pat!
very impressed
Thank you for your review, Francis!
Fast efficient and very easy
We're so pleased to hear, Elliott. Thanks for the review!
Safewill made Will making so easy. My wife and I were very pleased with the whole process and most pleased with the prompt assistance given. So pleased we chose Safewill after much on line research. Thank you Adam & staff.
We're always here to help, Bruce. Thank you for your review, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need a hand with anything else!
Fast, efficient, easy and didn’t cost the earth.
We're so pleased to hear, Paul. Thanks so much for your review!
Very easy to complete, confidence that I can change it at anytime to reflect my current status and clarity of online forms to complete. There does not appear to be any hidden agendas or costs.
We're so pleased to hear that you had a seamless experience on our platform, Stephen. Thanks for your review, and congrats on writing your Will!
Simple and easy to fill out
Thanks for your review, James!
It was a simple and quick process at a very affordable price.
We're so pleased to hear, Kerrie. Thanks for your review and let us know if you need a hand with anything else!
Quick and easy experience
Awesome! Thanks so much for your review Mark.
Truly, this couldn't be easier. I don't know why we waited so long to do it, highly recommend Safewill.
We're so glad to hear, Sarah. Thanks for your review and congrats on writing your Will!
Very easy to follow and complete. Great service and at a great price. Bringing peace of mind to myself and my family that I have this in place when they will need it. Thanks
You're most welcome, Kellie. We are so glad we were able to assist you, and thanks for your review!
Much simpler than expected. Would recommend.
Thanks for your review, Amber. We're always here to help!
Very straightforward and easy to navigate . Online help chat was very quick . The only tip I would give is have your info. eg. bank account numbers , birthdays , names , addresses at hand before you start , so you don't have to keep stopping the process . I would certainly recommend Safewill for taking the stress out of making a will .
Thank you for your review, Fay. We are so glad we were able to assist you and congrats on writing your Will!
Very easy to use, with simple explanations and intuitive interface. I called their customer service team with a question about their EOFY offer, and they were very helpful.
We're always here to help, Nicole. Thank you for your kind review and congrats on writing your Will!
Easy to use.
Thanks for your review, Tracy!
So far very happy with the service and feel at ease with the process. Always concerned in dealing online, particularly with something as important as this. Thank you to your considerate consultants who have spent time on the phone with me.
We know how important getting your Will sorted is, Christine. We are glad that you were able to manage your affairs using our platform, and thank you for your kind review!
Safewill is rated 4.91 based on 1,015 reviews