Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Genuinely such a great platform to write your will. I have been putting this off for ages. Thanks Safewill!
Glad we could help you tick it off the list Jay πŸ‘
I'm so happy I finally did this! Thank you so much for making this process so easy and fun.
Great to hear you enjoyed your experience with us. How good does it feel to get it done!
Thank you Safewill! I did this in literally 15 minutes - great service, easy process, highly recommend!
Thanks for recommending us Chloe. We're so glad we could make Will-writing quick and simple
For someone who perceived will writing as a super daunting experience, Safewill has turned that idea on its head. What an easy, simple and quick process - 100% recommending to my family and friends.
Thanks so much for the review and for recommending us Talia. We're so glad to be breaking the stigma around Will writing and making the process easy and simple
As a young Australian, I've got a couple assets myself. Safewill makes it known that writing a will isn't dependant on age, and if you have any assets, you should write a Will to protect them. Wrote mine in under 10 minutes - great idea.
Easy, quick and any questions were answered asap. Recommended!
Thanks for the review Joylene. So glad you were happy with the product and service
I have been meaning to do a Will for a while. But the effort in meeting with a solicitor and having no time to do it, made me put it off.
Safewill made it so easy and I was done in no time!
Well thought out company, for people like em that has no time!!
Thankful
Georgie we're so glad that the mission and product spoke to you, and that we could help you write your Will!
This was a great experience
Very easy to use
Great to hear Wilhelmina. Thanks for the review
Great service, very fast and easy to do, highly recommended
Thanks Stu. Great to hear you were happy with the platform 😊
Fantastic service! The process is simple, fast and stress free. I have recommended it to so many friends and family! Definitely a thumbs up from me.
Thanks so much Candice - we really appreciate you recommending us!
Simple, efficient, fast, well-resolved user experience and excellent customer experience. The only issue I experienced was not being able to edit details of people once entered, you have to re-create the entry. And also, I'm unsure how to make changes to my will once submitted. Do I have to re-do it? These very minor things are the only reason I did not give five stars. But definitely deserved 4.5 stars.
the operator that helped me fill it out was unreal a super helpful assistant
So glad to hear that our team were able to help you Paul
Outstanding product and service . I couldn't believe how quick and easy it could be. Thumbs up from me πŸ‘
It's fantastic to hear that. Thanks Robyn!
Very easy and well priced.
Thanks for the review Morel πŸ‘
This was a simple and cost effective way to do a will. I had made some errors when emerging information and needed assistance to change them- the safewill team was easy to contact and deal with. I feel confident that my family and assets are now organised if anything was to happen. thankyou safewill
So glad we could help you with your Will Tegan. Thanks for the review 😊
Safewill are professional supportive understanding and very easy to use. Just what I required. Great service and value for money
Fantastic to hear David. So glad you were happy with the platform and service!
I have always been putting off doing my Will, and always think it’s going to be a long progress and hard. This was so easy. A few simple questions and it’s done.
So glad we could help you get it done. Thanks for the review Ming!
So quick and easy! The response time to questions was amazing and the website is simple, which made the process quick and easy.
Great to hear Naomi. Thanks so much for the review
Safewill made just so simple. I had been putting off doing my will for years, had I known it would be this simple I'd have done it years ago. Safewill will definitely get my recommendation.
Thanks so much for the recommendation David. We're so glad we could help you tick it off the list!
Safewill is rated 4.94 based on 176 reviews