Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
This has made something I have put off for a number of years so easy. Like really easy. I have been telling all my peer group to get on to this site for a very easy experience.
Amar, we are so pleased to hear that you are recommending Safewill to your friends and that you found our platform easy to navigate. Thank you for the review!
From the moment i called Talia made me feel relaxed, comfortable & at ease. She was helpful,knowledgable, patient and went the extra mile to complete my will. I felt a sense of trust immediately and geniue care factor. Honesty I was overwhlemed with how easy the process went and the simplicty of the will. Thank you for your high end professional service and care factor. I have already recommended their service to friends.
Mary, it is experiences on our platform like yours that make us proud to do what we do! Thank you for your very kind review, and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need a hand with anything else.
Easy to navigate, quick turnaround, clear process.
We think so too, Christian! Thank you for your review.
Simple process done with confidence. Help service was excellent too.
Thank you for your review, Peter! We are always happy to help.
So simple, easy and convenient. Making a will has been on a our to do list for a long time and I've finally managed to sort it all out for myself and my husband thanks to Safewill.
Thank you very much for your review! We are thrilled to hear that we were able to help you and your husband manage your affairs.
Simple and convenient format.Glad we finally have something in place to safeguard our family from further stress if we die unexpectedly.Very reasonable cost for peace of mind.Was hard to coordinate a day for my husband and I to see a physical lawyer so we kept on procrastinating about writing a will.Safewill solved that problem easily.Highly recommended
Thank you very much for your review, Jane. We are so glad to hear that we were able to help you manage your affairs easily and affordably!
Great experience, easy to complete .. have recommended to all my friends.. and they too are going to get organised and do their’s too..
Thank you for your review, Natalie. Great to hear that you are helping your friends manage their affairs with us, too!
Easy to use, simple to understand.
We think so too! Thanks for the review, Eddie.
Very simple process. Great to know it's sorted.
Thanks for your review, Peta. Appreciate it!
This was a job I had been putting off for years. A friend had recommended Safewill and in one afternoon both my husband and I have completed our wills. It was so easy, the people a Safewill were professional and extremely helpful. We paid only $95 each, (Black Friday price) which was amazing.
Barbara, we are so glad to hear that you and your husband were able to get your affairs in order with us. Thank you for your kind review, and please reach out if you need a hand with anything else!
Great service that is easy to follow and lots of support.
Thank you for your review, Sarah! We are always here to help.
Very slick service. Clearly maps out the key points of your will. Online chat support is available throughout the process which ensures that this important document is prepared correctly.
Simple to use and modernising the delivery a document that we all put off due to reluctance to engage expensive lawyers. Great price too.
Charles, we are so glad that you found our platform easy to navigate and affordable. Thank you for your review, and please feel free to reach out if you have any questions regarding your Will!
Very simple steps to follow and appreciate seasonal deals on pricing. Affordable and more simplified process.
Thank you for your review, Rifen. We are happy to hear that you found our platform an affordable and easy process!
Don't get stuck without a proper will. Take 20 minutes of your daily screen time and get this sorted today. It's simple, painfree process and you can even include your fur babies.
We love reviews like yours, Travis! Thank you very much, we are so glad to hear that you found our platform easy to navigate.
Easy step by step process to follow.
Safewill also gave me a call to ask if I had any questions.
My will was sent to me quickly with clear instructions on how to proceed with getting it signed.
We are always a phone call away to help with anything you need, Sophie. Thank you for your kind review!
Great service simple and easy to use
Thanks for your review, Michael. Congrats on submitting your Will!
Quick and easy to do and I didn’t have to book an appointment. Just entered details and recieved it all clear within 24 hours.
We make it that easy, Tania! We are so glad you were able to seamlessly start and finish your Will, thank you for your kind review.
super easy to understand and complete very happy to recommend
Thank you for the review, Sue! We are so glad to hear you are satisfied with our platform.
Simple process and was happy with the resulting document. I will be recommending Safewill.
Thank you for your kind review, Elizabeth. We are pleased to hear you were happy with process of our Will-writing platform!
My will is done
Congrats on completing your Will, Kristy-Lee! Thank you for the review!
Safewill is rated 4.94 based on 463 reviews