Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Easy to complete online without the hassel of going to a solicitor. Well priced and quick service.
The discount was a great incentive to write my will as well as the site being very simple to use.
Was very simple and straightforward. Made the process easy and stress free.
Hi, I've been meaning to do this for years, omg! Safewill are great it was easy to follow and understand also including major components such as Beneficiaries, gifts, pets and Guardians, I would recommend them to anyone. great price and is reviewed by a Solicitor, now I have some Peace of mind at last.
Simple, cheap and easy to use. Safewill prompts users to consider executors, beneficiaries, guardians, gifts, and funeral arrangements. I'm glad I've finally completed this task I'd been meaning to do for years.
Everything was super easy, straight forward and best of all - great priced and legal!
Safewill was very easy to use. Price was pretty good and customer service was great
Safewill delivered what it promised. Thank you.
Easy to complete the step by step process, and completed within the timeframes advised.
Simple, easy & straight forward to complete. Something I have been meaning to get around to for years so finally have peace of mind. Thank you
Easy to understand and complete, making doing my will very easy and something I no longer need to worry about.
Great job and so easy thank you
Such a simple process to create a legal will and only $240 for both mine and my husband’s will. Customer service was amazing, answered my questions so quickly even on a Saturday. Can’t recommend these guys enough.
The will was easy to do and the staff was extremely helpful. The whole process was quick and effective.
Easy, quick and available customer service on hand either by video or chat functions.
Completing a will had been plaguing my mind for a while. This process made it so easy to tick that box abd lifted a weight off my shoulders.
Seems like a sound, well thought out and easy way of getting your will in order.
Quick and easy… affordable and legal.
Super easy to use. A daunting task made simple!
All round fabulous experience. Quick, easy, secure and cost effective; all my boxes ticked.
Safewill is rated 4.90 based on 1,326 reviews