Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
The process was quicker and much more straightforward than I expected! I have avoided writing a will for 5 years, was great to actually just get it done- before I even got out of bed and finished my coffee!
We love hearing that Lauren. Thanks for the review!
This was so easy am going to recommend to my family and friends. Thank you
Thanks so much for recommending us Lynn 👍
Safewill was incredibly user friendly and made the process simple and stress free.
Thanks so much for the feedback Emma!
Super easy and quick
Thanks for the review Alex 👍
Safewill is very thorough will and very user friendly. All the appropriate questions are asked and I feel confident that we now have legal wills. Staff help was exceptional and they replied to my emails within the hour. 5/5
Thank you so much Annette, we're glad you had such a great experience!
So easy to understand
Thanks Troy! 👍
So easy and straightforward. Customer service is prompt and helpful
We're glad we could help Maddison, thanks for using Safewill!
Really easy process
Thanks for the review Naomi!
Easy as,was done in under an hour👍👍👍👍
Fantastic, we're glad to hear it Owen!
So easy,was done in under an hour👍👍👍👍
Great to hear it was quick and easy! 🚀
Very helpful and convenient and affordable, and easy to follow I would recommend to my friends Ethel
Thanks for recommending us Ethel 😊
Finally, a quick, simple & easy solution to writing a will. I have been putting this task off for years, due to it's complexity & ever changing personal circumstances. You have addressed both issues very well. I will definitely recommend your services.

However, there are a couple of quirks in your online software that should be corrected. Overall, quite good, but could be better. The reason for 4 stars.
Creating a will can be very stressful and it can also be extremely costly.

We found the Safewill process to not only be easy, it was set up in a way to make you really think. You simply complete some questions online, submit for review and your drafts are returned within a day or two for checking.

We didn't get it right the first time simply because we hadn't thought it out enough so we asked for some amendments which were completely in a timely and accurate fashion with the wills amended and returned for checking.

Tali especially was extremely helpful.

I would definitely recommend Safewill.

Thank you.
Thanks so much Mark and Frances - we're so glad we could help you tick it off the list! 👍
A quick, easy and cost effective way to do a will.
Thank you Angela!
A very intuitive interface that makes it easy to navigate a traditionally complicated process. Simple to understand, easy to make updates. I would highly recommend.
Thanks for that Megan, we're glad it was easy to navigate!
Customer service Talia and price
Thanks for the review Imelde, we're glad Talia could help you out!
Safewill made my long overdue, difficult and daunting task to update my 19 year old will a breeze. With a great support team to assist me at every step of the way, inspired me. Talia was very responsive, and I was most impressing the speed of a version ready for printing and signing. In comparison to another online will offering, Safewill price was more, but with instant access to support and a first year of free updates, Safewill is hard to beat.
Many thanks Safewill. I can highly recommend your online offering, which I have done so to a friend and family members.
Such a beautiful review Elizabeth - Thank you and we're glad that you were happy with the service 👍
Great user-friendly website design. Easy to use.
Thanks Lauren!
Nice website- lay-out is very clean and easy to use!
Thank you Phoebe!
The website was really user friendly and the information well laid out.
Thanks for the lovely feedback Ella, I'm glad it was easy to navigate ✨