Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Very easy to understand and complete. I had been putting it off for fear of it being difficult and this allayed all my fears
Thrilled we could make the process easy for you Taryna!
Easy to understand & complete once I had all my info sorted. Couple of questions were responded to very promptly, thanks!
Have referred several friends already,
Great to hear Mark. Thanks so much for referring your friends!
Talia is the best service ,polite and very helpfull ,she is the best
Thanks Imelde for your very kind words. So glad we could help you tick it off the list!
Easy to do and fairly simple. Free changes up till first year only, seems fair! Now just waiting on your email to confirm the legality(?) of it all.
Thanks so much Geoff! Glad you found the process easy
Fast and easy. Would recommend.
Thanks for the lovely review Matthew šŸ‘
Super easy, would recommend
Thank you so much Cinta!
Convenient, great customer service, excellent price for couples.
Thanks for the review Darren. So glad we could help you and Jessica with your Wills!
The process was really easy, the price is really affordable taking into consideration the discount code so my husband and I could both create our separate wills. The customer service has been amazing, I required a slight amendment and this was changed with no issues whatsoever. Highly recommend.
Thanks so much for recommending us Jessie. Thrilled to hear that you had a great experience, and have benefitted from our unlimited updates šŸ‘
The initial will writing was straightforward enough, but when I wanted to make an amendment, that became very difficult. Click the down arrow next to the download button which took me nowhere. AND a typo in the template - "and" instead of "any" which I was informed has been corrected. Of course. But why did it take a client to inform them of an error in their template? Makes me nervous that there are other errors which I, as a lay person, could not detect. I have asked for a refund which has not been forthcoming...... Certainly wouldn't recommend them. Have your will drawn up by a recognised legal firm. And still one query unanswered!!
Really great solution which has made the will writing process 100x easier!
We love hearing that Hamish. So glad you found the platform so easy to use šŸ‘
Good communication. Easy to follow instructions
Great to hear that, Thanks for the review Jef
Convenient, well thought out, easy to follow. Highly recommend.
Thrilled that we could make the Will-writing process easy and convenient for you. Thanks Steve
Easy to deal with. Great customer services.
Thanks Saowapha! Glad we could help šŸ˜Š
Just bought this recently after hearing about it from a friend. 10/10 definitely recommend I’d stressed about making a will for ages and safewill explained it well and helped me get it done.
Great to hear Harris. Glad we could take the stress out of the Will-writing process šŸ‘
Very easy to complete and very fast confirmation
Thanks Kerry, we're glad you found the platform easy to use! šŸ‘Œ
Very easy and straight forward. Glad i finally did it.
Thanks Darren, glad we could help you tick it off the list!
It was very easy to write my will and when I called for advise it was immediately given by a very helpful assistant.
Very intuitive process even if one is not computer literate.
Thanks Brian. So glad you found the process easy and intuitive, and that our team could support you šŸ˜Š
Easy to use. Efficient. Thanks!
Great to hear Rachel. Thanks for the review!
Very user friendly and the assistance received to help finalise the will was excellent. With thanks.
Thanks for the review Stephanne. Fantastic to hear that you had a great experience, and that our team were able to assist you šŸ˜Š
Very simple and straight forward! Highly recommended.
Thanks for recommending us Ezzeddin šŸ‘
Safewill is rated 4.95 based on 303 reviews