Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
What an excellent service. So glad I came across Safewill.. I had no excuse to put off making my will. The entire process was super fast and easy and very affordable. I've been recommending Safewill to all my family and friends.
Donna, thanks for your very kind review. Great to hear that you found our platform affordable and straightforward!
Made it so easy and fast. Filling out documents can be time consuming, but not Safewill!
Aiddy, we really appreciate your review. We are so glad we helped you manage your affairs quickly and easily!
So easy to complete and now I feel at ease knowing that my Will is completed. Get onto it - such an easy process and so reasonably priced!
Thank you for your review, Leila! We are so happy to hear that you found our platform affordable and easy to use.
It’s been on my list for so long since having a baby! It was so easy and cheaper than I know others have paid.
The online help support was excellent, easy to navigate and understand. It’s great that you can go back to make changes to it.
Elizabeth, we are so glad we were able to help you tick your Will off your to-do list. Thank you for your very kind review!
Simple, quick and easy. Highly recommend.
Thank you for the review, Kristen. Appreciate it!
Simple, quick and easy. Highly recommend.
Thank you for your review, James! We are alway here to help.
really good experience, very helpful over the phone when I was bit stuck on some details. made the whole process super easy.
Highly recommend
Roubina, we are always here to help with any questions you have regarding your Will. Thank you for your kind review!
So simple and affordable
Thanks for your review, Kate. We think so too!
Very user friendly. I have been putting off doing a will, but this process was so quick and easy. I did it in 10 minutes on my phone 😊
Thanks for your review, Melita. Our platform is super easy to use and takes no time to create a bespoke Will, if we do say so ourselves.
I've been putting off doing my will for about 10-20 years because I thought it would be too difficult and I didn't want to go to a solicitor as it made me feel uncomfortable disclosing such personal info to a stranger.
I was relieved to find this service and that it was legit.
What also caught my eye was the focus on pets as that is a huge consideration to me when I die; who will look after my pets.
I found the process easy from beginning to end and there was always someone to answer my questions on the chat forum whilst doing the will. I now have a will done and dusted and printed out and signed. I will also upload it to Safewill for extra security. The price and quality is amazing. I look at my finished product compared to my parents done at a solicitor's and mine is so much more professional, thorough and detailed.
Madonna, hearing your experience with us has made us even prouder as to why we do what we do. We are so glad to hear that you found Safewill straightforward, reliable and affordable. Thank you for your kind review, and please feel free to reach out if you need anything!
so easy to do. I'm late 40's & have been holding off to create a will just because of how hard it seemed to be. who do I go to - lawyer etc. what is it going to cost- a lot of money? Safewill is reasonably priced, so simple to fill out & the great thing for someone my age is that I can go back in & change & update easily when needed.
Melissa, we are so glad to hear that you found our platform affordable and simple to navigate. Thank you for your kind review!
The will has been completed in two days
That's how quick it takes with us! Thank you for your review, Thamer.
Extremely friendly to complete with online chat facilities to help if required
Thank you for your review, Sue! We are always here to help.
Very easy to use, helpful live chat. Highly recommended
Gargi, thank you for your review! We are so glad you found our platform easy to navigate and complete.
Such a easy process to complete the will. Was putting off for so long and came across this option. Much relieved now.
Thank you so much for your review, Jitin. We are so glad we are your solution to managing your affairs!
Had avoided Will writing a while, but with discount and ease of doing from home, did eventually get round to it! On -line assistance very helpful.
Thank you again, Maeve. We are so pleased to hear that your found our platform easy to use and affordable!
Something that i meant to do for ages - but with ease (and discount), eventually got round to it! Quick response from on line help was appreciated.
Thank you very much for your review, Maeve. We are always a phone call away if you need anything!
Was a simple and easy process with questions asked that I would have not have thought of otherwise. Definitely affordable and used the Black Friday discount which was worth it!
We are so glad that you were able to tick your Will off your to-do list with us, Glorianne. Thank you for your review!
Helpful guidance and quick response to questions. Easy process to click through.
Kirrily, thank you for your review! We are always here to help with anything you need.
The process was straight forward , nothing to difficult to deal with and help available if required. Very happy with my completed will, and due to the black Friday promotions, received 50% discount.
Very happy I found this site, and recommend to those looking to prepare their own wills, take a look, you will be happy you did.
Peter, we are glad to hear that you found our platform easy to use and affordable. Thank you for your kind review!
Safewill is rated 4.94 based on 463 reviews