Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Will made easy, so glad i went with Safewill. It made everything seamless and stressfree.
We love hearing that. Thanks Eleni!
Now I feel like a grown up! This was incredibly easy, and inexpensive, no visits to a lawyer etc. I have started a number of wills and not finished them, so this is such an easy way of getting this off the to do list. Thanks for creating this, I'm a huge fan.
Fantastic to hear Rachel. We're so glad we could help you tick it off the list!
Too easy! I have been putting off doing my will forever... this process made it so quick and pain free.
How good does it feel to finally have it done! So glad we could help you Melissa
Easy to complete, easy to deal with.
Thanks Barry. Glad to hear you found the process easy πŸ‘
So easy to do and very prompt highly recommend
Great to hear Megan. Thanks for the review
Easiest way to make a will in the comfort of your own home and no stress.
Will certainly recommend
Thank you so much for recommending us Carmel. Great to hear you found the process so easy!
The easiest way to prepare your own will from the comfort of your own home. No need to book with an expensive solicitor. Step by step makes it so easy to prepare a fully legal will
Thanks so much for your review Geoff πŸ‘
Would recommend this site for anyone wanting to make a Will it was so easy and I got plenty of help which meant no stress. The price is very good and the staff very help full and understanding especially for us oldies. I went on plenty of sites before I found this one and I am so pleased I did. Thank you Safewill
So glad we could help you with your Will Irene. Thanks so much for the review 😊
Quick, easy to follow, clear explanations. Reasonable cost for the service. Would recommend to friends/family
Great to hear Jane. Thanks for the review
What an intuitive, user-friendly and innovative product. Highly recommend Safewill!
Thanks Sophie. Glad you loved the product
Seamless process, amazing customer service and great product - definitely referring my friends and family.
Glad we could help you with your Will Eden πŸ‘
I'm so happy this company exists to make getting a will possible for anyone. Safewill helped me do something that I've been meaning to do for ages but never knew how easy it could be. Now I feel so much better about the subject of my will and would recommend this service to anyone.
Thanks Rebecca! So glad we could help you tick it off the list πŸ‘
Easy to navigate, very simple process. Concise and to the point.
Great to hear Allen. Thanks for the review
Finally got it done. Good company and very helpful.
Thanks Frits, we're so glad to hear you had a good experience!
So great to have found a service that I could do from home, on my own, but still have the support and guidance as I would from a lawyer. Very happy with the end product.
Thanks Cayley, it's great to hear you're happy with the product!
Brilliant - very simple process. Document definitely worth having
Very happy customer
Great to hear Graham! Thanks so much for the review
Straightforward, easy to use and really great price. Would highly recommend for anyone looking to get their Will done
Thanks Jason - we really appreciate the feedback
We had simple wills so decided on Safewill because the cost was so much lower than a Solicitor. The chat feature was great instant help for any queries and the finalised will was done promptly. Yes I recommend Safewill.
Thanks for the review Janice. So glad we could help you!
It doesn’t get better than this. Literally took me 10 minutes to complete my Will and so affordable. Highly recommend
We love to hear that. Thanks so much for the review!
Finally a product that takes the stress out of writing your Will. Was such a quick and easy process and feels so good to get it done. Couldn't be happier! Have already recommended to all my friends and family.
So glad to hear you were happy with the experience Haydee. Thanks so much for recommending us!
Safewill is rated 4.94 based on 176 reviews