Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Good customer service: friendly and quick response.
With the UNICEF subsidy, the price was very competitive.
Great to hear you enjoyed the experience šŸ˜Š
Safewill was so simple and quick to use. I always assumed writing my will would be intimidating and difficult, but I was very pleasantly surprised with this website! Plus, the live help chat throughout the whole process was great to have. I highly recommend Safewill!
We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs with us, Christina. Thank you so much for your kind review!
Quick and easy.
Thanks for your review, Nick!
Extremely simple, smooth and functional method of writing a will, especially for those like me who do not have a complicated list of assets. Highly recommended!
That's so great to hear Rakesh! Glad you had a great experience with Safewill.
Completely user-friendly - Safewill made the process very easy at really great value. The staff support is prompt and effective. Definitely recommend!
Great to hear, Alan. We are always here to help and thank you for your review!
Great service and a wonderfully easy website to navigate for those who have little IT knowledge.
We are so glad you were able to easily and affordably manage your affairs with us. Thanks for your review Donna!
How fantastic easy to use and understand, should have done this earlier, thank you
Thank you Deborah! You got it done and that's what matters :) Glad we could help.
Safewill is so easy and user friendly. I wouldn't have known where to start without the simple template. Their staff on live chat are also fantastic - I asked a couple of questions and their answers were super helpful!
We are so glad we were able to assist you through the Will-writing process, Rachel. Thank you for your review!
Safewill is so simple to use. I enjoyed being able to progress at my own pace through the process. Small, simple steps made it easy to understand and work through.
Thanks for your review, Karen!
It was so easy
We are so glad, Lisa!
Safewill is so simple to use. I enjoyed being able to progress at my own pace through the process. Small, simple steps made it easy to understand. I got instant responses from the help desk, and the whole process did actually take around 20 minutes! What a relief to finally have my will drawn up. Nowhere near as difficult as I imagined. Safewill can help you get your will done. Do it. Today. 20 minutes.
We love hearing that you had such a pleasant experience with us, Sacha-Marie. We are always here to help and thank you for your very kind review!
This will is super easy and stress free.

The online help was constant .

I’m very happy with the whole process.
We are always here to help, Carlotta. Thank you for your review!
Easy and affordable way to make a will.
Thanks for your review, Lucy!
Easy and simple to use
Great to hear, Des. Thanks for your review!
So quick and easy to use! I've been putting off creating my will because I thought it would be really difficult. So glad it's done!
We're so glad you found our Will-writing process quick and easy, Kimberly. Thanks for your review!
Quick, hassle free Wills for Peace of mind
Thank you very much for your review, Louise!
A straightforward and uncomplicated process. Easily the best way to produce a will that I have seen and experienced.
Steve! That's so great to hear, we really appreciate your kind review :)
So Easy to do especially being able to update any time
We're so glad. Thanks so much for your review, Colin!
Setting up my Will was so quick and easy, it was ready in days, I would definitely recommend this service
We're so glad to hear, Michelle. Thanks so much for your review!
Quick and easy to set up.
Great to hear, Bernhard. Thanks for your review!
Safewill is rated 4.91 based on 674 reviews