Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
My experience was simple and straightforward. Great service at a reasonable price. Should have done it years ago. Thankyou
Excellent service, Easy to use and I love how we can still make any little adjustments for free for the first year!!
I thought that writing a will was going to be very difficult, but Safewill made it so easy - I don't know why I put it off for so long.
I think Safewill ticks all the boxes, especially since I am a simple person and don't own much. It is like half way between an expensive lawyer and the Public Trustee. I like how they think about pets..
So easy to use and customer service is a 10 out of 10 will highly recommend
Great customer service and value for money. Easy to complete online and follow through to finalise my Will.
Amazing. So easy and thorough. I feel so much happier knowing it’s all sorted.
Quick and efficient. Customer service excellent.
Easy process and professional service. The price was reasonable and affordable.
We had been thinking about doing a Will for a long time but just never got around to it and thought it would be a long process. It was very quick and easy to do online and we’re glad it’s now done
Excellent service, simple and easy to use and follow. Highly recommend!
Customer support was exemplary! I highly recommend this service. This easy to use website enabled me to complete a task that I have put off for many years.
Found it to be very easy to navigate the site, able to go back and make adjustments as I went. Very happy so far.
Much easier to prepare and finalize than having to visit solicitors etc. Response to telephone calls was not instant but good enough .... in time and queries were resolved. The computer side of the process was slightly cumbersome but that is probably just me !! Thank you for helping me do something I have been putting off for years ....
So easy and great to use
Safewill was a super easy process, it took roughly 10-15minutes to complete the online form and then I had the draft document in 2 days. The final document is well formatted and easily understood and covers all the things I would have expected a Will to cover. Really happy in terms of timeliness and value for money.
Safewill was an easy and quick way to write a will. I did mine online and there was always someone on hand to help if I had any queries. It is definitely value for money.
Simple, clear and easy to follow.
Safewill eliminated the apprehensions around creating a will by demystifing the process with a convenient and straight forward online process. Knowing the will was reviewed by qualified Safewill lawyers gave me the peace of mind that my loved ones would be looked after in the event of my death.
Very easy. I have been looking for solicitors and they charge a bunch. I don’t think it is too hard to do your own but it’s good to have someone that knows about them to look over your information. So I am glad RSPCA has sent me this offer! The assistant is very good, I got the answers very quickly. Great!!
Safewill is rated 4.90 based on 1,326 reviews