Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Easy, straight forward and logical.
We appreciate your review, Dan. Thanks for choosing Safewill!
So easy to use
Thanks for your review, Jane!
price wise is great compared to doing this with a solicitor. OVERALL, Look, one thing is the key here.. this is legit and is legally binding which is all we care about to be honest. Most of us will have simple will to leave a house, car or money. this will then ensure that it happens. the important stuffs that will make this run smoothly is well prepared boxes to be filled. simple easy and gets the job done. well done safewill
We love reviews like yours Charles. We are on a mission to make Wills accessible and affordable for all Australians, and are glad we were able to help you! Thanks for your review.
Found the process very easy and was able to speak with someone online straight away when I needed assistance. My wife has been asking me for years to do our will and Safewill made this easy to complete. I recommend this to anyone.
We are thrilled to hear you and your wife were able to tick your Wills off your to-do lists using our platform, Adam. Thanks for choosing Safewill and congrats on writing your Wills!
I found Safewill on a Facebook ad & thought I'd give it a go. It was very simple & easy to go through. Staff also reply to you efficiently & quickly
We're so pleased to hear you were able to manage your affairs using our platform, Catherine. Thank you for your review and congrats on writing your Will!
Absolutely brilliant!! Great service, professional and propmpt. Don't forget my husband's will... Roberto Pedro Kruk
Thank you for your kind review, Lois. We are so pleased to hear you had a seamless experience using our platform!
My wife and I completed our wills with Safewill just prior to 30/6/2021 - a very busy time especially with the Safewill 50% discount. After there was a slight delay in Safewill confirming my will, I phoned Lillia (Safewill) who arranged for the Safewill Support Team to finalise my will promptly. I certainly recommend Safewill based on customer service, price, and delivery.
We are always here to assist, Geoffrey. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything else, and thank you for choosing Safewill to manage your affairs!
Easy, Awesome and Sale was why i chose Safewill
Thanks for your review, Jasmine! We're so glad you were able to manage our affairs using our platform.
A very easy process and a great price, especially for a couple. We highly recommend Safewill and it's great to finally have peace of mind :)
Thank you for your review, Sharon and Clint. We're so pleased to hear you had a great experience using our platform, and thank you for choosing Safewill!
I have been putting this off for a while do to time and price. SafeWill is extremely well priced and unbelievably simple! Highly recommended!
Thank you for your kind review, John. We're so glad you were able to manage your affairs using our platform; congrats on writing your Will!
Could not be an easier process. Will be sticking with this system.
We're so pleased to hear you had a seamless experience with us, Jessica. Thank you for your review and well done on writing your Will!
Simple process, easy to complete. I've been meaning to do this for ages and it was nice and easy.
So glad to hear, Melissa. Thanks for your review and well done on completing your Will using our platform!
Very straightforward and it takes only 20 minutes to complete.
Thanks for your review, Roslyn! We're glad you were able to manage your affairs using our platform.
You're welcome, Peter!
I was absolutely stoked I found Safewill online, I hadn't updated my Will for quite a few years now, huge relief. Easy to fill out, each step clearly outlined and if you require help there's someone there online waiting to assist. Fantastic.
We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience using our platform, Clayton. Thank you for your review and well done on finalising your Will!
Very easy and affordable to finally make a will and have peace of mind.would recommend them to anyone.
We're so pleased to hear, Helen. Thanks for choosing Safewill and congrats on writing your Will!
Safewill was very easy to use and the online support was quick and efficient. It made the whole process very simple and stress-free.
We're so glad to hear, Michael. We are a phone call away if you need anything - thank you for your kind review!
Very user-friendly product and very prompt and helpful online staff!
We're always here to help, Vanessa. Thanks for choosing Safewill and congrats on writing your Will!
A very easy process and good value for money...
Thanks for your review, Nicholas. Congrats on writing your Will and thank you for choosing Safewill!
Really great process, made it easy!
Thanks for your review, Heather! We're always here to help.
Safewill is rated 4.91 based on 1,015 reviews