Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street
Sydney
2000

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
Such a simple process to create a legal will and only $240 for both mine and my husband’s will. Customer service was amazing, answered my questions so quickly even on a Saturday. Can’t recommend these guys enough.
The will was easy to do and the staff was extremely helpful. The whole process was quick and effective.
Easy, quick and available customer service on hand either by video or chat functions.
Completing a will had been plaguing my mind for a while. This process made it so easy to tick that box abd lifted a weight off my shoulders.
Seems like a sound, well thought out and easy way of getting your will in order.
Quick and easy… affordable and legal.
Super easy to use. A daunting task made simple!
All round fabulous experience. Quick, easy, secure and cost effective; all my boxes ticked.
My experience was simple and straightforward. Great service at a reasonable price. Should have done it years ago. Thankyou
Excellent service, Easy to use and I love how we can still make any little adjustments for free for the first year!!
I thought that writing a will was going to be very difficult, but Safewill made it so easy - I don't know why I put it off for so long.
I think Safewill ticks all the boxes, especially since I am a simple person and don't own much. It is like half way between an expensive lawyer and the Public Trustee. I like how they think about pets..
So easy to use and customer service is a 10 out of 10 will highly recommend
Great customer service and value for money. Easy to complete online and follow through to finalise my Will.
Amazing. So easy and thorough. I feel so much happier knowing it’s all sorted.
Quick and efficient. Customer service excellent.
Easy process and professional service. The price was reasonable and affordable.
We had been thinking about doing a Will for a long time but just never got around to it and thought it would be a long process. It was very quick and easy to do online and we’re glad it’s now done
Excellent service, simple and easy to use and follow. Highly recommend!
Customer support was exemplary! I highly recommend this service. This easy to use website enabled me to complete a task that I have put off for many years.
Safewill is rated 4.9 based on 1,354 reviews