Safewill Reviews

of reviewers recommend Safewill
Read Safewill Reviews

About Safewill:

Australia's most trusted digital Will-writing platform. We've taken the stress, hassle and cost out of writing your bespoke legal Will.

adam@safewill.com

167 Macquarie Street

Tell us how Safewill made you happy
The entire process was very easy and quick, which was great as I have been putting this off for years. It was so good to be able to do online, from home, and know experts had reviewed and signed-off.
It is so good to learn that you had an easy and seamless experience with us, Alisha. Thanks for your very kind review!
Quick and easy to use .
Thanks for your review, Sivashankar!
I was thankful to find Safewill! My husband and I attempted to do our will a few years back but due to different circumstances we never actually completed it. Having 3 small children we wanted to make sure that we had things in order. With a busy household Safewill just made making a will so easy, affordable!

This is for anyone who has been putting off such an important life admin task because it seemed all too hard to do - well Safewill makes it possible and easy! Tick it off your list.
Naomi, we are so glad that you were able to write your Will with us efficiently and affordably. Thank you for your very kind review, we really appreciate it!
VERY EASY AND STRAIGHT FORWARD TO FOLLOW.
Thanks for your review, Shayne! We are always here to help.
Very simple and reassuring.
Thanks for managing your affairs with us, Larry!
Very happy with the service
Thank you for your review, Richard. We are so pleased you were able to manage your affairs with us!
I was able to make my will and check out any additional problems that came to mind
We are so glad to hear, Richard! Reach out if you need a hand with absolutely anything - we are always here to help!
Excellent service
Easy to follow instructions, quick and cheap compared to hiring a lawyer. Definitely recommended.
Thanks for your review, Mathew! Great to hear that you were able to tick your Will off your to-do list with us.
Brilliant idea for those of us who are more comfortable doing things online. Clear and easy to follow instructions, it took no time at all!
We are so glad you were able to easily and efficiently write your Will with us. Thank you for your review, Deb!
Soo easy and fast the girl we spoke to was excellent
An easy way to do something most of us put off for way too long. I needed a little assistance in one area and was dealt with very promptly and in a friendly and professional manner.
Angie, thank you for your review. We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs with us!
An easy procedure for a job that can seem hard, but, the process is well taught out and delivered.
Thank you for your review, David. We are glad you found our platform user-friendly!
An extremely easy process for what is one of those jobs you always seem to put off but shouldn’t. Instant peace of mind.
Great to hear you were able to tick your Will off your to-do list with us, Anna. Thanks for your review!
Safewill makes this difficult period in our life very simple, the assistance provided was very friendly and pain free, one of our boxes have now been ticked and have the peace of mind, that we have now made provisions for the family. Thanks, Safewill
James, we are so glad to learn that you found our platform easy to use and now have peace of mind for your future. Thank you for your very kind review!
Safewill was easy to navigate. The staff are always very helpful, empathetic and efficient. Nothing was ever a burden for them. Everything done in the comfort of your own home.
Thank you for your very kind review, Gabriel. We are so glad to hear you had a seamless experience with us and were able to manage your affairs efficiently and affordably on our platform. Take care and all the best!
I was very happy with the online process and the help I received while online. I would definitely recommend this to anyone
Thanks for your review, Ailsa. We are so glad you were able to manage your affairs using our platform!
Excellent, all they say they do. Made it so easy, any questions they were there online ready help, would definitely recommend. I have already forwarded details to friend today. Thank you.
Jackie, we are always here to help and are so pleased to learn you had a seamless experience using our platform. Thank you for your review!
Excellent online customer service. I had a few queries and they were resolved instantly. Highly recommend.
We are always here to help, Coral. Thank you for your review!
Wow, such an easy to use website. I did my will in around 25 minutes and there is still plenty of room to add more later on after giving a little more thought. Congratulations on making a pretty emotional and difficult experience as simple as possible AND super affordable guys! Will totally share with my family and friends.
Tracey, we really appreciate your very kind review - we pride ourselves on our ability to make Wills easily accessible and affordable for all Australians. We are so glad you were able to experience that using our platform!
Safewill is rated 4.92 based on 590 reviews