Sassy Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sassy Online
Read Sassy Online Reviews

About Sassy Online:

Sassy Online are devoted to all things sassy! We strive to bring you modern accessories at an affordable price and seek to offer you all the newest, freshest trends for your favourite accessories. We offer a wide range of products, all of which are created with meticulous design and careful craftsmanship and are finished to the highest possible standard.

All of our products are designed and made at Sassy Online HQ in the UK by our production team.

customerservice@sassyonline.co.uk

Tarryn Attfield
Sassy Online 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Natasha Leighton
My 15 year old daughter loves this site
I got a gorgeous personalised phone case from here. Fab quality and great service for a reasonable price. Thank-you.
As I pay for 2 and only got one did not get secret cases
Amazing quality phone cases and lovely marketing
So happy I found sassy online
Easy website to navigate and quick and easy delivery!
Sassy Online 5 star review on 24th September 2020
helpful customer service and quick responses, would’ve liked more updates on delivery but love the case
Cute and easy site to find the perfect phone case your looking for, amazing customer service one of the best phone case sites I’ve ordered from will definitely be ordering again!
Honestly was not worth the wait, over a week and a half in shipping and i have had it now for about two weeks and it has chipped around the camera and it doesn’t go over the sides of my phone?? i did get the gloss so i wasn’t expecting it to be completely covered over all parts but it doesn’t even reach around the front and it is really concerning!
this is now my 3rd time ordering from here and i honestly couldn't say a bad word about them. their cases are good quality and aren’t to overpriced! would defo recommend you to other people!
Decent quality, protective case, I’m happy with the purchase.
Love the product customer service was amazing and defo reccomend to everyone !!
Delivery took about 2 weeks and I wasn’t sent the confirmation for shipping and stuff untill I had received it a week ago
I love my phone case it is such good quality and very pretty!
Amazing quality! And even better service! Highly recommend!
super good and easy to buy from
Took a while but when it came I fell in love.
Amazing quality phone cases with such unique prints!
Absolutely love your phone cases as u can see I’ve bought quite a few lol , so trendy and girly ❤️Very good quality !!
I didn’t receive any order updates until I asked? Customer service was quick to reply which is good but upset with how long and confusing the shipping has been.
Fantastic cases for both iPhones , and especially with added name , very good price and deffo order again
Sassy Online is rated 4.08 based on 343 reviews