Shoeaholics.com Reviews

Over A Week
Returns & Refunds
Refunds Process
Difficult

Tell us how Shoeaholics.com made you happy
They are big frauds - do not buy anything from them! I never received my product and never received any refund either. I contacted them numerous times but they never reply. This company does not even deserve one star rating. It's a shame to Kurt Geiger that they own and manage this shop. Brings a shame to Kurt Geiger shops which I normally like. I used to be a regular customer but now even Kurt Geiger will lose me as a customer because of Shoeaholics!! There is NO customer service whatsoever. Do NOT buy from them, they will steal your money and not send you the goods. I will be forwarding on my case to the Ombudsman office and also to the small claims court for settlement.
Do yourselves a favour and stay away from this company! I wished I had received this advice before.
My orders always arrive promptly, well packaged and in perfect condition
Good prices
Everything is as expected, sizes, description and value for money, great service too, quick and easy, with free returns labels within package, although never had to use
You often assume discount sites will have nothing in your size, even if you find something you like the look of. Shoeaholics have a great range and lots of sizes and super fast delivery. Perfect!
Shoeaholics.com is rated 2.12 based on 105 reviews