SKY Reviews

of reviewers recommend SKY

Tell us how SKY made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
SKY 1 star review on 18th February 2020
J payne
More Photos & Videos
Very Good customer service, but changed me £50 for a sky multi room book even when Iv been playing for it for a year. I never got sent a box when I set it up.
After contracting covid 19 working for…
After contracting covid 19 working for the nhs so having to take time of work and currently receiving ssp I have been unable to pay my sky bill, i rang sky as they have suspended my services thinking that after being a sky customer for many years they would help me through this difficult time but quite the opposite i was told that unless i make full payment my services will not be reinstated , during this very difficult time everyone around the country are helping out people and trying to offer support especially to nhs workers who are risking their lives on a regular basis to keep our loved ones well looked after whilst we try and beat this awful illness, unfortunately Sky tv do not support people in this way and have lost my custom as I am absolutely appalled by the response I had from them during this pandemic.
Will not help in anyway can’t get through to anyone ! We are working from home but our WiFi drops every 5 minutes !!!!!
Oh where do I begin, constantly cuts the internet off everyday twice in the space of 15 minutes, never getting the speeds we’re paying for and I would probably get better customer service from a lamp as intellectually it would be brighter and to top it all off the internet has completely cut out all together and they’re crappy online diagnostic thing came back to say “there is a problem with the connection”...nahhh really I thought it decided to furlough itself. They should rebrand their slogan...“SKY BELIEVE IN SHITER” as that’s all it compared to the others. Go for something else, literally anything plug a potato in as I’m sure it’ll run more smooth and get consistent speeds.
Worst service provider been with them since Jan the engineer still not coming to join the connection for TV box delaying even the internet is no good very bad service provider
Easy to access via mobile app and easy instructions to follow. However if issue is not resolved then sky free telephone customer service offer great support and get the issue resolved fast.
Have stayed with them for about 6 years, no problems at all and great deals
Sky movie selection I find is very boring and repetitive. I scroll through every day to try and find a decent movie, there never is. I have Sky Cinema too and that is a waste of time, need Internet to download the movies. I have Netflix, Disney and my PS4 has good choices of movies. I will soon cancel Sky membership and find other alternatives.
Not even one star.
What went wrong?
Well since I joined sky back in December 2019, I haven't had a descent Internet connection yet.
I have called and emailed a few times about it but nothing get done about it .
Basically I'm not getting what I'm paying for . Disgusting , no help at all.
And I paying a lot for this extremely poor service!
I all ready complaint About sky scrooge now they're asking me for £91 and a late fee of £10 Which is £101 For one moment they already told me it If I put 65 pounds into my account That would do put my sky is only around roughly £45 So where did they come up with that 1 I have looked at other reviews and that are doing the same to every customer they have like my last compliment When I said they Don't want you only your MoneyAt the end of the day big boss have to get money somewhere to pay for his new Rolls riceTheir overcharge and they warn help me I am self isolating I am 2 hours walk from the nearest town and I'm only allowed to go out for a casual walk onced A-day they insist I do so now what they want a 101 pound because they know where all self isolating and we have no other choice to give sky scrooge more money they should be helpin us in these hard times the world around us is crumbling and all they're worried about is money they don't care how fair you walk where you walk is long as you walk
Worst experience!!! Stay clear....

I left Plusnet for sky and went from normal internet to firbe optic and got the full tv package, but internet speed is faster but pointless as the internet drops off every 20 minutes or so. Now trying to leave sky as I’m paying and in return
Sky failing to price me back for what I’m getting charged, and can’t resolve this issue.
I would give 0 if I could and will be…
I would give 0 if I could and will be looking for another provider after 20 years of service from me, a loyal customer, I do not even claim my VIP reward package because you do NOT offer Sky Fibre in my area, yet you ramp up subscriptions costs! My bank cancelled the wrong DD in error 2 days ago and the bill is not due to be paid till 28th and they have turned my SKY off sending warnings through the TV whilst watching E4 ....... There are people dying across the world along with people losing their jobs, the elderly being left in isolation, kids off school losing valuable education, NHS working all hours and putting their lives at risk for these money-making scumbag companies! and not only are you not sympathetic towards what's going on in the world you are trying to make money from us all at such terrible times you are also no different than SPORTS DIRECT! and these PHARMACY's charging £50 for paracetamol or £100 for toilet roll on Auction Sites ...... YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!
Lying, rip off Company who don't give a damn for their Customers. I am cancelling my package and will broadcast to the world not to use Sky .
Absolutely shocking attitude on the phone when calling about my internet speeds and refused to let me speak to anyone else or a manager on the phone despite me asking several times. Would not recommend .
Sky has not worked since December 2019. Engineer came into my house when my 12 year old was alone. I made a complaint and same engineer turned up. He was clearly annoyed I had made a complaint. Sky Q still not working. Called and after to speaking to three people was put through to cancellations when the office was closed. Clearly they knew that. Want a refund from December 2019 and my sky cancelled as it does not work
We had sky installed yesterday, it took the engineer three hours to do this which at the time wasn’t an issue. He left at 2pm and it was working, we went out for the afternoon and returned at 6pm to find that sky only worked for a few minutes. First the sound went, then the tv channels. An error message popped up on every channel as “There is a technical fault with this channel”

So first we rang the technical support team and spoke to Sophia, who advised us our box wasn’t up to date (not that good to say the engineer was here fours hours ago) we then went onto update the software and she said she’s had loads of calls regarding this it may take up to 30 minutes but this will resolve the issue, No problem and the call ended. After a few minutes the update was unsuccessful so I rang back again and spoke to a male who said Sophia was wrong (surprise surprise) by this point we had already done the usual turning off/on again etc. He then went through the same stupid options and said only thing to do is a factory reset, luckily not many things had recorded so not a problem. Guess what....this didn’t solve the issue so another engineer had to come out, no one was available for EIGHT DAYS. In my eyes a brand new customer, not had sky for 24 hours not good enough and the engineer who came to us to fit the sky only lived 5 minutes away from us!! Again another joke.

I then asked to cancel and to be out through to the cancellation team, on a Saturday night I waited over an hour! I got through at 20:06 to find out that department had closed at 20:00 I was fuming to say the least. I had wasted my time, money from my phone bill to find out they aren’t even open. Absolutely appalled.

I was meant to be getting a phone call back however at this point I have no trust in sky whatsoever so I rang the cancellation team, didn’t try and keep us whatsoever. If we could have had engineer within 48 hours I might’ve changed my mind. This is the worst service I have ever received and now we are without a TV service and internet all thanks to sky.
Two months ago I reported to sky customer services a problem I had with my sky plus box they informed me that they would send me a replacement sky viewing card which I would receive within three days,one month later I had not received the card I called them again and as the first call spent approximately 45minutes on hold they again promised a replacement card but I am still waiting. Absolutely shocking customer service! I am considering cancelling my subscription.
I've been a sky customer for over 10 years, running a smooth TV services and having mixed experiences with broadband.
I decided to fully upgrade my package for TV+BB and at the very end of the sales process I am informed that installation of the Sky Q box will take 70 days!!!! This is misselling to say the least. The day before agreed installation date they pushed it forward another 2 weeks. On the next installation date, they did not turn up, did not call and re arranged for 8 days later. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE WHATSOEVER, SHAMBOLIC, TOTAL DISREGARD TO ITS CUSTOMERS. SOLD SOMETHING THAT THEY CANNOT DELIVER.
Suggest you go somewhere else to source your TV and broadband services.
Your website!
I'm simply trying to join sky and want UHD channels with your 2tB box, but it just sends me round in circles and doesn't offer any UHD options. After 30 mins I'm giving up and going to see if Mr Branson's outfit can do any better.
DO NOT GET SKY Q IF YOU HAVE BT COMPLETE WIFI. It will not work. This is a well known issue between Sky and BT but they will sell you the Sky Q boxes regardless. I have spent hours of my life on the phone to Sky to try and get the boxes connected to no avail. We have now given up and are reverting back to the Sky HD boxes but it will take ONE MONTH for an engineer to visit and change the boxes. This leaves my elderly mother (who lives in our annexe) with no TV. This has been a disaster from start to finish and I would say avoid this company at all costs.
SKY is rated 1.87 based on 89 reviews