SKY Reviews

of reviewers recommend SKY
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how SKY made you happy
Spoke to Jerom in Bangalore who was most helpful and helped us out fantastically.
Please send our thanks to him in India and gets a 9/10 for customer service
Many thanks
Samuel (4SL) was very helpful and sorted our problem out. He was very patient and his customer service was excellent.
Never trust them there tech people don't know what they doing I had to get someone else out who sorted the problem in less than 2 mins there brood and is shocking bt is better and cheaper
amazing women helped me alot very easy to talk to
Bad customer service.
Dreadful. We spend a fortune monthly and have no value for money. Wifi is patchy and we frequently spend hours a week unplugging and resetting routers/Q boxes trying to get a better signal. We are supposed to get 80MBs but routinely get 1.4MBs. When we ring up, we are told that its because we have too many devices. This is the 21st century - everyone is working from home and everyone has a couple of laptops, mobiles, nest and X boxes. If these cant be supported in the current world, then it isnt fit for purpose.
Been with SKY for far to long. Signed up on a lie.
No moral compass as a company. Seems like everything is target driven.
Customer care team rubbish. Was on the phone for over four hours last week & unable to resolve my problem. They don’t care about there customers just there profits.
Prices just keep going up. Basic passage £500 a year. Never use the landline. A lot of money for not much.
My advice is don’t give them the time of day.
Everything that is wrong with the world is SKY.
Sky FTTP is utter rubbish. It says alot when their FTTC is better than FTTP steer clear of their FTTP it is shocking. They won't fix it because 55 ping is in their parameters It's meant to be FTTP my old copper line was better than this rubbish cannot wait to leave Sky!
Went to the hospital due corona virus, couldn't work, came back home, all services cancelled, and took the last two payments from my account without telling me, and still pass my details to debt collectors, at the end of the day we all human beings, we will die and leave the money behind.
How can you possibly get a monopoly on F1 in all of Germany and not allow any access to English commentary for the races. Absolutely ridiculous that I cannot even find subtitles on Sky Go or any level of flexibility considering your rates are far more expensive than F1TV.

Shame on Sky.
New TV not compatible with remote. Spoke today to Alex at sky & he talked me through pairing remote with TV & it's sorted no problem. Thank you Alex, you were patient, kind & helpful. Much appreciated.
Do not go with sky!!!
We left sky TV due to it being to expensive and not worth it, while we were on the phone we mentioned that our internet was ok but not the best as in not very fast, so we upgraded for an extra few pounds a month. Since then we have had countless issues. We have had 3 different sky hubs, due to sky saying the hubs were faulty when they are clearly not, meaning we have to go out of our way to post the hubs back. We even had engineers out who said they can’t do anything as it’s a faulty hub! We have just phoned sky again who have now said something completely different- there’s a fault on the line!! So now we have an engineer coming out tomorrow.
These issues have been going on since autumn 2020, it’s now March 2021!
Awful company, awful communication, they don’t care about their customers and just want the money.
Beyond upset.
On the 8th Of February my Internet went down I have thought and thought I have Had engineers Come to my property didn’t know what to do told me it was his birthday and I have cake to go home two and a family I’m finishing early sorry. Me ok what happens next there will be another engineer in a day or two come and sort it out for You never See anyone since keep calling no help at all we are now going into The fifth week and still nothing no closer to getting It sorted I have been told the engineer has picked the paperwork up and will be with you tomorrow and nobody turns up four times that as happened to me and still no closer they lie through their teeth very very unprofessional very poor service and some being very rude sorry sky we are leaving you soon as we can Legalised conman Don’t even want to give you one star but I have to 😡
Worst ever service recieved so far was i am a customer from last 6 years just because of stupid customer advisor he blocked our viewing card and now i can't watch the tv. Completely idiotic customer service
Sky increasing their price by €2.50 per month during Covid Lock down, same terrible service but more expensive.
Sky is not a good company and need to extremely careful about getting in a contract with them. Look at any other way to get a service without going to them its not worth it. Used to be better. Un feeling and don't care about anyone. Ever try to find a telephone number to call on website hard to fo. Google is better. Over billing, extra late charges on top of late charges. Manipulate of box so it's not a friend just a fiend. Horrible company.
Very selfish company ethics - Capitally oriented.

Lazy, careless staff and slow, fickle infrastructure
makes for a god-terrible and painful experience for customers and staff.

Awful company, awful service.
Be careful when getting a mobile contract online from sky mobile. If you select a 24-month contract on the agreement page it gets changed to a 36-month contract. Read the agreement page carefully and make sure you are signing for the right months.
SKY is rated 1.78 based on 172 reviews