Snatcher Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend Snatcher

Tell us how Snatcher made you happy

"I am truly very disappointed with your company for misleading clients. Three weeks ago I purchased a heater from your company. The item was paid for and after one week I queried with Tebogo Mfoza on when my item will be delivered, she lied and said within two days I would receive my purchase. To this day I still have received no heater. On querying with Tebogo today I am told that the heater was wrongly priced. Company protocol would be to inform the client that an error was made not to lie to the customer. I still await a refund on my purchase and hope that snatcher treats their clients with respect . I certainly wont be purchasing anything from snatcher.Beware people."
Are you Snatcher? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I ordered items more than a week ago and still no change on my "unfulfilled" order status."
"I purchased a powerbank during a flash sale that did not perform as it was supposed to. One call to inform them about the faulty product + another to arrange delivery along with a new purchase and it was sorted. A brand new, working powerbank is now in my possession - free of charge!"
"Their prices are good and most items are affordable. Their delivery is always on time. Im so proud to be one of the online customer. Thanks,"
"Bought quite a few things...the mops were a total disaster but so happy with the baby bullet I purchased"
Snatcher is rated 2.80 based on 5 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access