Snatcher Reviews

of reviewers recommend Snatcher

Tell us how Snatcher made you happy
received my orders in time very much happy with the products I purchased, however, the tummy trimmer that I bought is broken
Judy, baie dankie vir jou professionele diens, vriendelikheid en stiptelike korrespondensie.
Placed an order on the 6th of November. Was informed on the 13th that they were out of stock of 2 items. I chose to get a refund on the 1 because they didn't have a replacement and chose to exchange the other for another item which they accepted and I was informed that it would be delivered. I've followed up on many occasions and was assured by Judy that I would get my delivery. On the 20th of December I asked for a refund as I didn't was to take a chance that it wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas and I think that I was more than patient. I've heard nothing from them and cannot call as there isn't a telephone number listed. I've now had to spend more money purchasing another gift for my son so that he has a present for Christmas. To say that I'm frustrated is an understatement! Refund me and we can part ways!
You are daily spamming my email with unwanted emails. You don’t offer an unsubscribe option You ignored numerous emails to unsubscribe
Did not receive what I ordered. Have to pay them handling fee to return it and send it back at my own cost. No phone numbers anywhere to phone them. Nowhere to review them or the item. They are adding fake reviews under their items on their page. People need to see the true reviews on items not to make the same mistake as me. Note on picture how big and round pillow is. See real one against normal pillow and flat. Not to be used by adult, but a 4 year old
I am truly very disappointed with your company for misleading clients. Three weeks ago I purchased a heater from your company. The item was paid for and after one week I queried with Tebogo Mfoza on when my item will be delivered, she lied and said within two days I would receive my purchase. To this day I still have received no heater. On querying with Tebogo today I am told that the heater was wrongly priced. Company protocol would be to inform the client that an error was made not to lie to the customer. I still await a refund on my purchase and hope that snatcher treats their clients with respect . I certainly wont be purchasing anything from snatcher.Beware people.
I ordered items more than a week ago and still no change on my "unfulfilled" order status.
I purchased a powerbank during a flash sale that did not perform as it was supposed to. One call to inform them about the faulty product + another to arrange delivery along with a new purchase and it was sorted. A brand new, working powerbank is now in my possession - free of charge!
Their prices are good and most items are affordable. Their delivery is always on time. Im so proud to be one of the online customer. Thanks,
Bought quite a few things...the mops were a total disaster but so happy with the baby bullet I purchased
Snatcher is rated 2.40 based on 10 reviews