SonoHealth.org Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I am very impressed with this company and their product. Fast delivery, earlier that I'd expected, excellent communication and support, including a link to a tutorial on how to use the product. Highy recommended!"
"We just got this device 2 weeks ago. My husband and I are RNs & already use other home health devices: glucometer, sphygmomanometer, temporal thermometer, continuous glucose monitor, Apple Watch activity tracker, etc. One day last month I was having an irregular pulse. Since we participated in the Apple Heart Study and were familiar with EKG functions using the Apple device, my geeky 🤓 husband researched EKG devices that’d work with our Apple products. He first looked at the KardiaMobile but was put off by the idea of a paid subscription to their service. Further research brought us to the SonoHealth device & for a substantial discount. We ordered it and have found it helpful for verifying some concerns we’ll need to address with our health provider. It provides 3 different leads, there’s no additional expense and the support offered is remarkable. This is an elegant device and a nice addition to our ability to provide home health insights to neighbors & friends."
"Excellent customer service and price. The device was easy to setup and use. I am very happy with the purchase and the way the product performs. It was shipped quickly and delivered a week before the proposed date. Keep up the good work."
"I have an arrhythmia that has sent me to urgent care in the past. It was recommended to me by an urgent care Dr that I get a portable EKG. This device is fabulous! It allows me to take a rwading at any time and send that information to my cardiologist."
"I had originally had a problem registering the unit but customer service quickly corrected the issue. This unit is a one time purchase that I think was reasonably priced and couldn’t be easier to use. Great investment."
"This SonoHealth company seem to care about their machine working for you. After you set it up and register it they will send you a couple Emails asking you how you, are doing with it, and if there is any problems to contact them. We love the EKG machine, it works really well."
"Easy to used cardiologists was impress how fast was to detect my missing beat"
"Purchased to affirm the regularity of PVC ‘s. My wife is a trauma nurse in practice reading EKG’s I was able to correctly monitor my situation and will be taking the results to my Dr. During the next appt. one note the printed graph is much more detailed than what appears in the screen. A resolution difference to be expected. Thanks"
"Very good service. Easy to order and user friendly website."
"Bought my device on Amazon. Good web page for instructions from SonoHealth. Also received a welcome email from SonoHealth to take me through set up. Well done and easy to follow."
"You can tell this company wants to help others in the health care field and will extend themselves to get that accomplished. Customer Service was AMAZING and very prompt."
"I had a minor issue with setting up my profile and sent an inquiry. I got a prompt reply. Based on that and the product itself, I think this is a very good company and highly recommend them. They seem very interested in customer feedback and listening to suggestions."
"SonoHealth sent this EKG unit extremely fast. Haven't had to contact them for anything as the unit is so easy to use and have not had any problems with it."
"Ordered this and received it fast. Easy directions. Would recommend this to other people."
"I've not had much interaction yet with the company, but was impressed that they sent me an email within a day of purchase asking how I was doing with their product."
"The device was packaged well and delivered ahead of schedule. The website was easy to navagate.."
"The SonoHealth company was very prompt in sending the product in two days. The product was well packaged and protected. The EZGraph product is first class."
"The EZgraph is easy to use and quite accurate. I have Afib and the product picks it up every time. My RN wife is amazed that it is so accurate. Great product for a fair price."
"My experience with the SonoHealth company has been very good. They are responsive to issues and clearly working to better their programs via new features and fixed bugs. I recently had an issue after an update with their Android app that appeared to delete all the EKG-data I had collected over since installing the app. I submitted a ticket about the issue and within 24 hours I recieved a response informing me that they had corrected the issue with another update. I installed the new update and all my data was back! I very much appreciate that they are continuing to improve and work on their products and would recommend this to anyone who wants to more carefully monitor their heart health."
"Very pleased with the ease of ordering and the prompt delivery of my unit. Sonohealth has followed up with me via email to ensure I had it operating and connected for printing! Very pleased with this company."
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.84 based on 105 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access