SonoHealth.org Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"I ordered the EKGraph,it arrived in 2 days. I noticed it had scratches on the screen. I returned and received a new replacement in 3 days ,thanks for the quick response!"
"Really have not had any interaction with the company up to this point. I do like the product and have recommended it to several of my elderly friends--I'mm 77."
"Of course I immediately started playing with the unit upon arrival after only very briefly reviewing the quick start guide. Naturally, I had some issues and sent the company a text with questions about why my unit wasn’t working. THEN I thoroughly read the guide and discovered the answers to my issue and sent a second ‘never mind’ text. They, none the less, answered within the hour. It was after 8 pm MT! They then followed up later with another e-mail to see if everything was OK and asked my opinion on an issue. Gee, these guys really paid attention in ‘Customer Service’ class! An outstanding company with a great product."
"The device for my needs works great. The shortcomings of the device for me are all software related. The promise of unlimited cloud storage is not even available yet and you only have unlimited storage on the device you synch it too. Second, you can only send one test result at a time and need to option of being able to send a day/week/month worth of results at a time to my doctor. As I Microsoft Engineer I have been asked to be a part of testing these solutions when they become available and look forward to doing so."
"Shipping was fast and the product as described. I left a thorough product review that describes my experience with the unit."
"SonoHelth was easy to order from and super quick to deliver. I had no issue with using the product so I can’t speak to the customer service side. But the instructions are easy to follow. They followed up with me to make sure I was happy with my purchase (which I am) Highly recommend them."
"I recently purchased the EKGraph from SonoHealth and so far pleased with the results. I had a question from the company that they responded about quickly. The price for the unit was very reasonable considering no monthly fee and it worked immediately. Instructions were clear and concise."
"Excelente empresa, que pone mucho enfasis en el apoyo continuo a sus usuarios; el dispositivo es de excelente calidad y la capacidad portátil de primera!!!"
"Quick shipment, great product at a very reasonable price!"
"I was pleased with the rapid delivery of the sono health device. The warranty is adequate. Your company has made great strides in individual cardiac monitoring. Being able to charge without changing batteries, saving to the iPhone with appropriate app, and the ability to view videos instead of trying to read a book or a manual with more helpful than I thought possible. An addition that you might possibly Do want to consider, Is a Bluetooth that would attach to the chest and would transmit automatically to your device. I am so pleased with my choice"
"I have not had to use the customer service as setup and product worked cleanly. However I would give them credit for a product that is designed perfect for home use. Compact self standing unit that gives an immediate display without getting my phone out and also linked easily to a smart device for detail"
"I am pleased with this company. I bought the EKGraph and it arrived promptly with great packaging and design. The instructions were crystal clear and the value for the money excellent. The fact that they are an American company is a plus. I like the support system they have laid out but I have not had to use it. Since I am a physician I will be following SonoHealth line of products in the future."
"SonoHealth is a fantastic company. I am very impressed with their products and the technology to support it."
"Within a few days of receiving my SonoHealth Portable EKG device, SonoHealth contacted me via email to see if I had any questions, issues or problems, and to find out how I was doing with it. Very good proactive customer support. The device is well built, comes with a usb cable, works with bluetooth as well, and instructions are simple and easy to follow. SonoHealth seems to care about our needs and suggestions and is quick to respond to emails/comments. Thank you! We have already recommended the Portable EKG to others, because it is cost effective, helpful, interesting and gives the cardiologist/dr a heads up on issues of the heart. Amazing that I can do my own EKG any time. Impressive."
"This is a great product and from what I can tell by reading through the user forum, they are very responsive. I have not needed to contact them because the product works flawlessly right out of the box. No hyperbole, they get the job done."
"It wasn't even a week after I registered my EKGraph Portable EKG Monitor that SonoHealth contacted me to see if I had any questions, problems, or comments about my purchase. They are interested in making sure you are satisfied with your purchase. I haven't had any problems with my monitor but I'm at ease knowing that that they are there to eagerly support their product."
"I have had minimal interactions with SonoHealth except through their website downloading a quick start guide and reviewing the answers to user questions. Those were all that was necessary. They produce a high quality unit at a very reasonable price for the functions it provides."
"Ordering was quick and simple. Order arrived promptly."
"I have been happy with my ekg home monitor . I’ve had zero issues and could not be more satisfied with my purchase."
"I am very satisfied with the level of quality that SonoHealth put into the EKGraph and mobile app. The website is clearly geared towards assisting the consumer by providing product instructions, FAQ's, and a Community Forum. It is evident that SonoHealth cares about improving the product and user experience."
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.81 based on 79 reviews