SonoHealth.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 16th May 2020
tonya Jacobs
Very Good algorithm assessing potential abnormalities.

You must follow instructions. Download software to your Computer and Cell phone. Then Upload to review results to medical health chart.

Also, you can email Ecg/Ekg results to your doctor [ allows give him a password] to review. Remember, this does not take place of 12 lead Ecg/Ekg in Dr Office
Machine arrived 3 days earlier than predicted. I was in the hospital recovering from heart ablation surgery.
As expected, I was given numerous EKGs. My wife brought the machine to the hospital and in less than 5 minutes I knew the basics. I began giving myself an “EKG” and comparing the results with the hospital’s and it matched every time!
Prior to ordering it, I asked my cardiologist his opinion. His words were tight on. “It is limited in what it can do, but surprisingly accurate.”
I would recommend it to any who suffers from A/Fib without hesitation!
By the way, I had bypass surgery 20+ years ago and have suffered with A-Fib for years off and on and constantly the past 6 months. Ablation surgery was a success and I’m in my third day of normal heart rate and rhythm.
Chris Eulberg
Meeker, Oklahoma
Great portable EKG monitor. Easy to use, small & light weight.
This device is simple to use and is easy to read. When I was having some irregular heartbeats, it was simple to sync to my IPad and e-mail the EKG printouts to my brother who is a doctor. So much easier than heading to the doctor’s or to the ER!
First - the User Manual is easy to read and comprehend, an important factor for elderly users. The device is simple to operate, a huge plus. Added bonus - no added fees to access stored readings. I think SonoHealth has done an outstanding job with this device. Easy to operate, easy to store, easy to transmit to health care specialists. I did a great deal of research on these devices and believe I made the right choice.
This product is very simple to use and sync with your cell phone for backup copy for my primary physician’s reference.
This little machine does the work like all of the technical equipment used in doctors offices. My doctors are even impressed when I send them the results of my EKG via email, as I have AFIB, its important that I monitor it often.
Works great! it works fast, which is very helpful. I was able to capture my tachycardia, print it out, and will take it to my doctor.
I love the ekg device it lets me know if my heart rate is fast slow or normal. My friends have also tried it and love it. I am so happy I bought it
My monitor with the app gives very clear EKG especially the atrial/ p wave details. I am a cardiac electrophysiology nurse and would recommend this to my patients
This SonoHealth EKG device is just what I was looking for. I plan to do some traveling and I will have a better ability to keep track of my heart problems. I am worried about A-FIB but now am more relaxed
\
This company is outstanding! The SonoHealth EKG device is excellent. Compared to my doctor's results and he said that this device is amoung the best he has seen. I am able to upload my results to my doctor and discuss with confidence the information that I sent. I had an opportunity to deal a bit with their customer service representative. She was outstanding, I wish more companies did business this way. Highly recommend SonoHealth!
Excellent company. Excellent product.
I am so impressed with the portability, ease of use, and the fact that the unit itself, as well as the app, are both user friendly. I would recommend it for sure.
I highly recommend the EKG monitor and the case. I feel so less stressed now that I have my EKG device 24/7. I emailed SonoHealth with one question, and I heard back in less than 12 hours. In addition to quality products at excellent prices, the customer service is Platinum. I encourage everyone who wants the peace of mind of having a personal EKG monitor to buy a SonoHealth. I originally ordered on Amazon, but I live in a remote location and the package was not deliverable, and was returned to SonoHealth. I tried to write a review on Amazon about the Platinum customer service, but Amazon rejected my review because the item had been returned to SonoHealth by the carrier. I am so pleased to now be able to write a review. I wish SonoHealth continued success.
Prompt shipping. Clear instructions - good sentence structure and syntax. Easily connected to phone app following free download. No ongoing charges in order to save a history. Various options for where the device can obtain different types of readings eg: lead I or lead II or etc
Great ekg. Very easy to use
It gives you peace of mind knowing the workings of your heart between dr visits
Awesome!!! because it gives me a first impression of what happens with my patient and I don’t need cables and electrodes! easy to use and highly recommended!!!
Is essential in every bag of any health care!!!
Love that you can see the ECG tracing right on the device.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.70 based on 362 reviews