SonoHealth.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th January 2021
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M
Awesome product very easy to use easy to set up even if your computer stupid like me. Customer service was amazing also with all the products that are out there that do the same thing, with the research I’ve done I find that this is the best quality, the best price, and the best customer service. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and at this time when you cannot see doctors it is amazing to have around
My cardiologist recommended this particular ekg for home use. Instructions are easy to follow and love how it syncs to my phone. It gives me peace of mind following open heart surgery.
85 years old...My wife and I have been using for about a month and very well pleased...It is accurate and very responsive as in a couple of frustrating minutes getting my wife to take a live photo using the EKG monitor, my heart beat went from 60 to 65....It records results and can print any session for paper record or e-mail to doctor...
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Handy little device. It came well packaged including a storage case and tube of gel. App works well with my phone and I have not had any issues with charging cable getting stuck like I read in other reviews. Handheld EKG with no monthly fees is incredible.
It’s great to have this information at my fingertips. It’s easy to use.
Device works very good and as described.
As one who enjoys all-things fitness, this will become one of the essential tools to use for self and family! It is so easy to use, and an outstanding return for a small investment. I will tell fellow runners and tennis players about your company and product.
I need to keep records of my heart rate go my doctor and this device does a great job of storing and transferring information. Thank you for making a great product.
This machine is helping save my life. I am reporting to my doctor the findings. This machine is very easy to use, and upload to my phone.
I was somewhat confused with regard to some comments on another popular device's monthly charge for use of their system, so I was happy to read so many good reviews of the SonoHealth device. I am well pleased with my purchase. The device is easy to use and understand and I have already printed my recordings as well as emailed them to my doctor. These functions worked flawlessly. To date I have had no need for customer service help from SonoHealth. Thank you SonoHealth for a product that does what it claims.
Very easy to use. I'll be able to show my physician the results.
I love this machine so much. It’s very easy to set up and use. And I don’t need to pay extra money.
Very user friendly right out of the box. Great that you can keep a record on your phone.
With the SonoHealth monitor I feel safer knowing when I have to talk with the dr. I can give the Dr. accurate information taking away me having to guess telling him what’s wrong. The SonoHealth was recommended to me by a friend and I’m passing it on to my friends. Thank You for the piece of mind. Tony
Love the portable EKG device. It works great.
Love the portable EKG device. It works great.
I love the portable EKG device. It’s very easy to use.
This device is so easy to set up and then utilize to produce quality EKG graphs. Very pleased to have another tool to help me monitor my CHF.
Very Good algorithm assessing potential abnormalities. You must follow instructions. Download software to your Computer and Cell phone. Then Upload to review results to medical health chart. Also, you can email Ecg/Ekg results to your doctor [ allows give him a password] to review. Remember, this does not take place of 12 lead Ecg/Ekg in Dr Office
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.71 based on 401 reviews