SonoHealth.org Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org

About SonoHealth.org: SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"This company is easy to deal with. Their website is easy to use and info. I really like the policy of providing all the back ups between the monitor and phone for free. No subscription as other companies do. Hope they keep innovating and growing as a company. Thank you!"
"The company SonoHealth has provided a remarkably accurate and useful device for us 70+-year-olds with our heart arrhythmia issues. I have not had to ask for replacement directly from SonoHealth, but I did through Amazon, and no questions, easily replaced (issue with what I thought was power up button). Anyway, my perception of the company based on that and the product is worthy of 5 stars."
"I recently purchased an EKGraph from SonoHealth, and while the product itself is fantastic, I don't think I have ever received better customer service from anyone. They have been in constant touch with me since my purchase, wanting to make sure I am happy, and have courteously answered every question I have. Great company; I give it my highest recommendation."
"I am very satisfied with my EKGraph. Easy to use, see ECG while being saved to device. Then easily transfer ECG via App to smartphone. Note this model uses Bluetooth to send data to the smart phone app. It works great. Other (competitor) systems do not send data to your smartphone. Using USB cable the data can also be transferred to a computer. Benefits: Great interface. Works well. Connects to smartphone. Can see ECG while recording on the device, and later on phone or PC. Do not need to have the phone with you to record an ECG. No subscription needed. Save ECGs on device and transfer to phone or PC. No waiting period to see ECG ! GREAT customer support and quick reply to questions. Rechargeable battery - lasts for many days on a charge! Cons: A little more expensive than similar looking devices - but those are not as easy to use and do not have great smartphone app."
"I am glad I researched this! I almost bought the first one I saw and I am glad I did not. I read the reviews on SonoHealth EKG and it is so easy to use and does exactly what I was looking for. No subscription or extra cost. I highly recommend this product!"
"This is a great organization that does provide affordable and best portable EKG monitor. Thank you for helping the health conscious person to observe and take hold of there health at home"
"Recently purchased the Sonohealth portable EKG monitor and am very happy. Pros No monthly fee required I can take readings directly on my chest as my hands don’t seem to have a good signal. The competitor’s product won’t allow me to do that. Don’t need my phone to take readings. Device will store multiple readings to be downloaded later. USB rechargeable. Competitor’s device requires battery change. Simple to use and reliable. Provides instant feedback of possible problem conditions. App is simple to use and allows you to email results to your doctor. Cons No obvious way to erase downloaded EKGs from my iPad although device memory can be cleared of stored EKGs. Overall, very happy with this product."
Hi Carol!

Deleting EKGs from your iPad is actually a very easy! Simply swipe the recording to the LEFT and a DELETE button will appear.

You can read about it more in our quickstart guide: SonoHealth.org/QuickStart
"This is a great product. Does exactly what I bought it for- to differentiate between sinus tach and a-fib. Took a little getting used to holding it so there wasn’t noise on the strip. Happy that I took the time to read reviews of different products to find one that doesn’t charge for anything other than the purchase price of the device."
"I was taken to hospital for AFib. We are using the EKGraph to track the chiropractic, immune building homeopathic products, water fasting and acupuncture treatments to discover what the Heart responds to. We are using homeopathic blood thinners and now down to half the drugs."
"Unfortunately the Sono Health Ekg Monitor did not work for me. I consistently got inaccurate readings & had to return it. But the Company is easy to deal with so that's a Plus!"
Nancy, we are sorry that the EKGraph didn't work out for you. Inaccurate readings can occur from improper recording. We simply wish you'd reach out to us so we could help you out and at least try the device out for 60 days. But thank you for giving us a try!
"EKGraph Portable EKG Monitor is easy to use. I received it on time, I am amazed how simple it is to transfer data to my laptop. Great product."
"Very thoughtful and helpful company, great follow-up!"
"So easy to use and set up! I did my research and I'm satisfied with this product."
"the shipping was fast, product fit and finish quality is good. It charges and works great. Works with smartphone and I can save records for free. The instructions easy to use and anyone can learn to do it."
"it's easy to use and I can save all my records for free. Integration with smartphone via bluetooth works great. The app is easy to use. It would be good to have a case for it for protection. Also nice to be able to delete all button. Great overall and quality build. So far I would recommend it instead of other devices that charge for saving records."
"I have not had very much experience with this ORGANIZATION however I will say that the product is what I was expecting and it is more than I need which makes me very happy to own it."
"Shipping was prompt including tracking reports. Arrived as promised. Minimal instructions are provided - in writing, which should be included for those not especially tech savvy. Start-up was simple. Follow-up from SH was prompt and very friendly. Looking for way to make their service and product better."
Hi Brian, thank you for the review and feedback! We are actually working on full user manual that we will include with every EKGraph. So that users can have an option to either read the paper manual or visit the online manual with graphics. It's customers like you that help us become a better company that makes great products!
"Have been using for a couple of weeks now. Fast delivery. Works great and very accurate. Very comforting to have such a device to track and also be able to share what I am seeing with my doctor. Love it!"
"Great tool to easily and informatively track your heartrate. I just got it a couple of weeks ago and have used it with many friends and know that it is accurate and easy for everyone. the only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that I cant get it to link to my phone, but I am pretty sure that is because of my older phone. I contacted help link and they responded pretty promptly. Also, there is no fees related to this monitor unlike some others that are on the market"
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.81 based on 79 reviews