SonoHealth.org Reviews

Based on 414 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th January 2021
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M
Got the EKGraph a week ago and it certainly gives me piece of mind. I have been experiencing PVCs only occasionally and want to see if I can get them on record. The device is very easy to setup and use, and easily syncs with my IPhone. I haven’t emailed any recordings to my doctor yet, but it looks like it’s just a single button. Should be easy!
Tested sonohealth. Not officially used it to send ekg
Charging port broken. Love the unit itself but would like to know what to do. Repairs anywhere??
I love this device and believe it is an important part of my personal healthcare. It gives me peace if mind and a sense of control when my heart is acting up. It is extremely reliable, small, lightweight, and easy to use. My cardiologist has started to recommend it to his arrhythmia patients.
Arrived early and the instructions were very simple and easy to understand. Took it to my cardiologist appointment and even he was impressed
I ordered this portable EKG monitor last week. I am so glad there is a product like this on the market. I have arrhythmia and this product helps me keep track of its occurrence and gives me peace of mind. It recorded my arrhythmia yesterday. I now have recordings when I have my next cardiology appointment. It’s peace of mind to have this in my purse.
After learning the software, the unit is easy to use and appears to produce accurate readings. So far so good.
My EKGraph will help me monitor my afib. The device is very handy and works as described. I’m very satisfied with my purchase.
I just bought this ecg and right away it caught my abnormal rhythm and I was able to email it straight to my doctor. It’s been really helpful, especially when it comes to your heart. I want my cardiac health to be better. Definitely recommend buying.
I love my EKGraph Handheld Electrocardiogram Monitorby SonoHealth. This is a great buy for $119. Easy to use, instant results, you can print out from your phone. You can go for a walk or run, and check your heart immediately. Check everyone in the whole family. I LOVE IT!!
Bought on strong recommendation of wife's cardiologist following her valve repair. Easy to use, easy to sync with iPhone and graphics are clear. Appreciate 10sec to 30sec reading options. Frequently used by myself due to an Afib problem. Compact. Bought case with unit (order # 15230). Impressed with unit and case. Have recommended to friends with known conditions.
Awesome product very easy to use easy to set up even if your computer stupid like me. Customer service was amazing also with all the products that are out there that do the same thing, with the research I’ve done I find that this is the best quality, the best price, and the best customer service. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and at this time when you cannot see doctors it is amazing to have around
My cardiologist recommended this particular ekg for home use. Instructions are easy to follow and love how it syncs to my phone. It gives me peace of mind following open heart surgery.
85 years old...My wife and I have been using for about a month and very well pleased...It is accurate and very responsive as in a couple of frustrating minutes getting my wife to take a live photo using the EKG monitor, my heart beat went from 60 to 65....It records results and can print any session for paper record or e-mail to doctor...
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th January 2021
Handy little device. It came well packaged including a storage case and tube of gel. App works well with my phone and I have not had any issues with charging cable getting stuck like I read in other reviews. Handheld EKG with no monthly fees is incredible.
It’s great to have this information at my fingertips. It’s easy to use.
Device works very good and as described.
As one who enjoys all-things fitness, this will become one of the essential tools to use for self and family! It is so easy to use, and an outstanding return for a small investment. I will tell fellow runners and tennis players about your company and product.
SonoHealth.org is rated 4.69 based on 414 reviews