SonoHealth.org Reviews

of reviewers recommend SonoHealth.org
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read SonoHealth.org Reviews

About SonoHealth.org:

SonoHealth is a health and wellness company. Our goal to to provide our customers the best possible health products at unbeatable prices.

hello@sonohealth.org

Tell us how SonoHealth.org made you happy
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 20th July 2020
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Kevin B.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 31st May 2020
Joe M.
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 16th May 2020
tonya Jacobs
Love that you can see the ECG tracing right on the device.
I love it. Takes away lots of stress.
Their ECG does what they say it does. It is easy to set up and link with the app. Very reassuring.
I purchased my Sonohealth EKGraph to help me manage my lone AFib. I hope I don’t have to use it for a long time but I will have some peace of mind knowing it’s nearby. Riding out an AFib event is scary and knowing when to get help is important. I’ll feel better being able to monitor my heart rhythm here at home. I checked out all the reviews of the two most popular devices and this one was far better than the competition’s.
My son purchased this for me due to increased blood pressure. After a lengthy research, he deemed your product fit my needs better than the competition.
Outstanding Medical Device which is as good as the EKG in the doctor's office and I can monitor at any time, day or night.
I bought this on Amazon after reviewing several like items. I am sure I made the best decision. It is very easy to operate and gives a quick and accurate readings.
Order number 114-3690362-16954638
I had recordings of episodes of bradycardia. Brought the sonohealth ekgraph to my doctor and he adjusted my medication.
I'm very happy with my EKgraph. Very easy to operate and transfers info to phone easily. Still having a problem getting the date and time correct.
Great to hear you're happy with your EKgraph! The time is kept and managed by the EKGraph device itself and is automatically set whenever you sync to your computer/phone.

For SonoHealth mobile app: Simply go into Menu>Settings>Recording Time (then change to a different recording time) make sure to tap the SAVE button on the upper right corner, this will force hard sync and will set time.

For Desktop Software: All you need to do is sync data to your computer. (connect to a computer via USB cable)
(Please note that only new recordings will be on the correct time, old recordings will stay the same)
Work hard to make sure you are satisfied.
Unit arrived as promised in sturdy packaging. Pleased with quality and ease of use. Our doctor isnimpressed with the quality of recordings.
Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with Sonohealth EKGraph.
It is well worth the price for the peace of mind it offers about my heart health.
Hi, Fred! We are so grateful for your 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your rating with us and the community..
This is our second SonoHealth ekg recorder. One is for my wife and one is mine. I love having the immediate scan and ability to sync with my cell phone. I printed out the key graphs for my recent cardiologist visit and he added them to my chart. Thanks for making this great device!
Great product! It calms me down when my heartbeats sound a little different. Instant read to see if something is wrong
Hi all

It is a device that is easy to use and transport, we have been using it for 15 days in our medical service to perform all our patients as a protocol for coronary disease screening and it has worked excellent, patients with cardiac pathologies were monitored by detecting them. the app is a great complement to ekg, you can keep records of all our patients. we recommend it 100%
SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th August 2020 SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th August 2020 SonoHealth.org 5 star review on 10th August 2020
The SonoHealth unit was purchased for my wife who has underlying health issues. After charging overnight we tested it. She had excellent readings. I continually came up with a Possible ST Problem.

I took it to my doctor who instantly ordered an EKG. It showed a Right Bundle Block. My cardiologist who said my heart is was perfect is now ordering an echocardiogram. We’ll see what happens.

My wife loves her SonoHealth. I appreciate finding there’s a potential problem that I can manage.
I have a lot of arrhythmia and bi and trigeminy. I like that I can see and show my Dr how often it happens. This device has become my best friend.
Great product. As a physician I can judge the quality of the EKG tracing which is terrific. The fact that I can print it out or save it to compare with previous is great. A terrific way to monitor your heart health. Also gives accurate interpretations of arrhythmias!
I received my Sono on 8/1/20 and started experimenting with it right away. I had a catheter ablation procedure in June and still experiencing multiple episodes of uncomfortable heart palpitations every day. I was uncertain what was going on. When I would visit mr Dr. that would do a quickly EKG and tell me “igloos good “. I knew something is wrong but had trouble describing it.
With the Sono I can see it when it is happening. I had an appointment with my cardiologist today and took several printouts to show him. He was very impressed and scanned then into his records.

It is very user friendly.
Thank you!!